Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the weather was nice, excellent visibility, nice targets, I thought I had made myself clear a turn of 8 ago but some just don't seem to listen very well... No island nations on our beloved continent pleazzzzeeeee!

You IKEA Imperialist, you!!!

THE SHeikh

Hey Sweden IS connected and part of the continent!

Everybody loves my IKEA furniture!

Well the weather was nice, excellent visibility, nice targets, I thought I had made myself clear a turn of 8 ago but some just don't seem to listen very well... No island nations on our beloved continent pleazzzzeeeee!

You IKEA Imperialist, you!!!

Hey Sweden IS connected and part of the continent!

Everybody loves my IKEA furniture!

But those rugs.... :o

Anyway, :D to our common project: 'Town of the Future'!

:laugh: to lots of RP's and BDL's!!

Mmm, Canadians?

THE SHeikh

But those rugs.... :o

Anyway, :D to our common project: 'Town of the Future'!

:laugh: to lots of RP's and BDL's!!

Mmm, Canadians?

THE SHeikh

Well I was thinking about giving trans jordanian names to the cheapest category of our great IKEA furniture but Danish names will do fine for the moment....

With the swedish economy booming I can safely safe some money for projects like the town of the future.

With the swedish economy booming I can safely safe some money for projects like the town of the future.

and I am pleased to say that xRiga is that town.. now hand over the money you imperialist....

man I am glad winter is over no more long lines of spare parts towards the russian fronts.. those bloody british tanks.. tend to bog down in that horrible Russian mud... so...

YIHAA the SPRING offensive can start.....

and I just love my recons :laugh:

and I am pleased to say that xRiga is that town.. now hand over the money you imperialist....

YOU are worse than a black hole!

If Russ could add a game element where in return for financing or any other resources you would get a percentage of AIR/SHIP/ARM scored by the beneficiary I would easily win this game...

:laugh:

Und now something completely different:

Vic! is a WARgame? Right?...

Peace has been declared between Finland and Northern Russia :D

Peace has been declared between Italy and Finland :o

Peace has been declared between Tunisia and France :ph34r:

Peace has been declared between United States and France :ph34r:

Peace has been declared between Great Britain and France :ph34r:

Peace has been declared between Sweden and Northern Russia :ph34r:

Peaceloving hippiez!

Sorry for the language. I am still recovering from all zhat Port und Grappa I consumed. I had something to zelebrate. :laugh:

Von Manstein

Und now something completely different:

Vic! is a WARgame? Right?...

Peace has been declared between Finland and Northern Russia :D

Peace has been declared between Italy and Finland :ph34r:

Peace has been declared between Tunisia and France :ph34r:

Peace has been declared between United States and France :ph34r:

Peace has been declared between Great Britain and France :ph34r:

Peace has been declared between Sweden and Northern Russia :ph34r:

Peaceloving hippiez!

Sorry for the language. I am still recovering from all zhat Port und Grappa I consumed. I had something to zelebrate. :beer:

Von Manstein

I thought that was the French standard operating procedure: Declare war, entangle allies and then surrender?

So you see, this is actually another French VICTORY.

Ghost

Finland High Command wishes to honour the sixty Finnish pilots who paid the ultimate price.

They fell in the heroic defense of Sweden against the Iceland Invaders.

They will not be forgotten!

And now its time to.....

THE SHeikh!

I see the booze has hit hard, it was either the heroic defense of already liberated Norway or otherwise an all out attack on 5 very large Icelandic cruise ships full of tourists... We have some unconfirmed reports from the locals that they thought there was already a party going on on those ships,

and is currently being analysed by Swedish intelligence experts...

I see the booze has hit hard, it was either the heroic defense of already liberated Norway or otherwise an all out attack on 5 very large Icelandic cruise ships full of tourists... We have some unconfirmed reports from the locals that they thought there was already a party going on on those ships (..)

Yesterday videofootage was salvaged from the debris and aired by the Finnish Independent.

Unfortunately it indicates Swedish intellegence is right, and a wrong convoy was hit..

All those Queen Maries do seem alike and the anti air our pilotes detected, must have been fireworks.

The SHeikh wishes to express his sincere condoleances to the people of Iceland..

THE SHeikh.

Speaking of a lack of news, what is going on in central Europe?

Are Poland, Czeckoslovakia and Hungary still with us? From the Fulda Gap to steppes of Russia is one giant news black hole....

Ghost

Are Poland, Czeckoslovakia and Hungary still with us? From the Fulda Gap to steppes of Russia is one giant news black hole....

Ghost

dunno... but WAIT.. let me take a small peak over my GardenWall.....

hmmm no russians there.. just some polish guys.....

hmmm there is life in the black hole..!!!!

Ghost

Czeckoslovakia appeared to have left the stage about the same time the Polish armour got lost in that country. :beer:

I've not heard a word from Hungary for the entire game, Alliances with each neighbour and not a single move to expand, either he has left or whoever planes on going in is going to face a very interesting battle. :python:

Poland is having a fencing match with Austria, though Baltics moves up north make me wonder if I should go freshen those minefields I left laying about at the start of the game. :beer:

Sir Smeg :jawdrop: