Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

I suggest we 'restore' our prewar borders and team up to smack this Predator...

I know I often do not have the time to stay aware of all things happening in this game but I guess I should know who this predator player is...

Anybody help me out?

I thought a Wolf was a predator :jawdrop:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

know I often do not have the time to stay aware of all things happening in this game but I guess I should know who this predator player is...

Anybody help me out?

Me and Spain are the ones who smacked around NADS in 72. I see the same people working together in this one with a few extra thrown in. Very nice how it doesn't quite all tie in on paper,YET!? We have already picked off one of your members in this one and Italy will soon follow. Germany can't even put away Denmark and sounds scared to even continue their war.

Why don't you sail down to Lisbon and test the defenses I have spent sooo much money on. :jawdrop:

Me and Spain are the ones who smacked around NADS in 72. I see the same people working together in this one with a few extra thrown in. Very nice how it doesn't quite all tie in on paper,YET!? We have already picked off one of your members in this one and Italy will soon follow. Germany can't even put away Denmark and sounds scared to even continue their war.

Why don't you sail down to Lisbon and test the defenses I have spent sooo much money on. :jawdrop:

Scared? Moi?

Ooh yeah right. I forgot I get scared easily. I will quit Vic right away and take up Yahtzee or backgammon.

By zhe way it's not just Denmark. He's got some good friends who support him. At high cost I might add.

Ciao,

Von Manstein

He guys and dolls, only a couple of more tech periods and we can finally send in 3 order sheets!

Finally the space to do all those nice things you never came around doing....

:jawdrop:

This seems a lot like a vendetta across Vic games, something must be seriously bothering you....

No Vendetta--I was simply looking ahead to the way I thought this game may play out and I saw Finland and Sweden entering Europe through Baltic and coming west (thought I saw Moscow fall?)....and well we are headed east soo.....see you around tech 40ish?? :holiday:

This seems a lot like a vendetta across Vic games, something must be seriously bothering you....

No Vendetta--I was simply looking ahead to the way I thought this game may play out and I saw Finland and Sweden entering Europe through Baltic and coming west (thought I saw Moscow fall?)....and well we are headed east soo.....see you around tech 40ish?? :holiday:

Yes xMoscow does have an incredible attractiveness we can't refuse...

I'm sure by tech40 I'll still be pounding the Danish concrete while the North Sea will be so filled with Icelandic metal that you can finally walk to Britain from the continent...

IMPORTANT MAP UPDATE!

Have to talk to Russ about this but I'm sure he'll agree. Vic!80 only: HEL2 is no longer a restricted seazone. It is now a PROVINCE. Zero pop, no rail.

Why?

All those sunk ships from Iceland that litter the seafloor. There are now so many they have filled the sea and you can walk over 'm.

Keep 'm coming! We like to score ship points... :D

Ciao

Von Manstein

Speaking of a lack of news, what is going on in central Europe?

Are Poland, Czeckoslovakia and Hungary still with us? From the Fulda Gap to steppes of Russia is one giant news black hole....

Ghost

Czeckoslovakia appeared to have left the stage about the same time the Polish armour got lost in that country. :thumbsup:

I've not heard a word from Hungary for the entire game, Alliances with each neighbour and not a single move to expand, either he has left or whoever planes on going in is going to face a very interesting battle. :D

Poland is having a fencing match with Austria, though Baltics moves up north make me wonder if I should go freshen those minefields I left laying about at the start of the game. :thumbsup:

Sir Smeg :(

Sorry for my late response, was to bussy running behind Polish deserters. :ranting: .. Now that problem seems to be resolved, i can inform you that the Austrian ski resorts now run al the way up through the tatra mountains to the Karpaten in southern poland... :cheers: . Czechoslavakia is now almost liberated from Polish occupation and will happily join the great Bohemian Empire. :cheers:

as for my Hungarian Neighbours, they are either

A) a bunch of coward dogs,

B ) not playing

C) having Russian materials and waiting for a breakthrough in there material development (read T34)

I have a feeling we are soon going to find out...

Talking about coward dogs... where are the damn portugees armies... I bombed all over the place but did not find a single unit... :(

B

Emperial Bohemian Ruler

(I declare the Bohemian rapsody to be our new national anthem)

Talking about coward dogs... where are the damn portugees armies... I bombed all over the place but did not find a single unit...

Thanks for the heads up I will inform the air defense commanders to look for your bombers. As for my troop location lets just say they have been enjoying the night life while the Italian army is bombed at Turin.

I think your early succes has swelled your head a little bit and caused you to make a grievious mistake in declaring yourself the enemy. After I deal with Italy I will be over to Vienna to .................... :thumbsup:

Sorry for my late response, was to bussy running behind Polish deserters. :cheers: .. Now that problem seems to be resolved, i can inform you that the Austrian ski resorts now run al the way up through the tatra mountains to the Karpaten in southern poland... :alien: . Czechoslavakia is now almost liberated from Polish occupation and will happily join the great Bohemian Empire. :cheers:

as for my Hungarian Neighbours, they are either

A) a bunch of coward dogs,

B ) not playing

C) having Russian materials and waiting for a breakthrough in there material development (read T34)

I have a feeling we are soon going to find out...

Talking about coward dogs... where are the damn portugees armies... I bombed all over the place but did not find a single unit... :cheers:

B

Emperial Bohemian Ruler

(I declare the Bohemian rapsody to be our new national anthem)

Yeah I figured you would like finding that little suprise, think of it as a frendly reminder that most of Czechoslavakia is still Polish :ph34r: , including that nice little backdoor to your capital :blink:

Sir Smeg :thumbsup: