Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Things are way to quiet....

Is something cooking.....? Iceland and Denmark finally catching on and delaying their orders to get some insight in whatever hit them this time...?

:python:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are way to quiet....

Is something cooking.....? Iceland and Denmark finally catching on and delaying their orders to get some insight in whatever hit them this time...?

<_<

Why would we do that :thumbsup:

Now why would you want Warsaw, there isn't anything much there, just a few factories and the last few bits of Polands stockpile, but anything of interest got moved long ago, like all those nice probably would have been really usefull on the austrian border when they invaded divisions. Still I can always look on the plus side all the fun Grimors going to have when that BPA does succeed. :cheers:

Sir Smeg :P

Now why would you want Warsaw, there isn't anything much there, just a few factories and the last few bits of Polands stockpile, but anything of interest got moved long ago, like all those nice probably would have been really usefull on the austrian border when they invaded divisions. Still I can always look on the plus side all the fun Grimors going to have when that BPA does succeed. :ph34r:

you boxed up the army :cheers:

still some extra pop would havebeen great.. central russia has doubled my land but no increase in pop..

and BPA .. darn when I include your trials for breaking we must be arond turn 8 and still no go...

only thing left to do for us both is to: :blink:

I happen to like warsaw...now we have united all bohemian brothers :cheers:, the eye will turn to the west in support of our brothers in Germany and Italy...if only these damn alpes weren't in the way....Does anybody have some elephants for me? they seem to do the trick to get over the alpes? :blink:

B

Now why would you want Warsaw, there isn't anything much there, just a few factories and the last few bits of Polands stockpile, but anything of interest got moved long ago, like all those nice probably would have been really usefull on the austrian border when they invaded divisions. Still I can always look on the plus side all the fun Grimors going to have when that BPA does succeed. :ph34r:

you boxed up the army :cheers:

still some extra pop would havebeen great.. central russia has doubled my land but no increase in pop..

and BPA .. darn when I include your trials for breaking we must be arond turn 8 and still no go...

only thing left to do for us both is to: :ph34r:

I'm even beginning to think to keep Denmark alive and keep him producing, call it wildlife preservation and control, once in a while we reduce the numbers to prevent extinction (and increase my score).

I see you reconsidered :D imagine that :thumbsup:

but I see we have gained a new neighbour....

Yes you do and let me take this opportunity to say that Austria has been quite rude in welcoming me to the area. :D

Well in that case I will take the opportunity to welcome both Spain and Portugal to Central Europe. We sure hope you will enjoy yourselves.

Now that was quite polite, right?

Best regards,

Von Manstein