Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Tunisia is welcome, you are not. :blink::robot:

That seemed to be Tunisia's attitude as well. His idea of working together was that he got everything up to Suez. That hardly seemed fair, so, if it makes you feel better, Syria and Tunisia won't be working together. We will just be carving you up from opposite ends and meeting somewhere in the middle :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seemed to be Tunisia's attitude as well. His idea of working together was that he got everything up to Suez. That hardly seemed fair, so, if it makes you feel better, Syria and Tunisia won't be working together. We will just be carving you up from opposite ends and meeting somewhere in the middle :D

Hmmmmm I think he will meet you somewhere near Suez...... :(

Well, we do seem to have different ideas of what is fair. I thought UAE, Saudi, TJ going to your team was sufficient conquests, but you want parts of Egypt too it appears. I also thought the narrowness of the map at Suez would have made sure sure we both honored the dividing line. Not the first time someone sees things a little differently from me. I guess since we can't agree we just let the chips fall were they may. I think that we will probably meet closer to Suez than you would like though.

Dear Vic Friends,

As zome of you know I celebrated my birthday zhis weekend. It was a great feast. I was kidnapped and taken to a lovely place in my beloved country. The "Moesel valley". Known for it's scenery, castles, nice white Wein, good beers and honest food. I very much enjoyed myself.

For zhose of you who do not know zhis place. There is a great statue of Der Kaiser in Koblenz. Offcourse I visited zhis place and humbly kneeled for Der Kaiser.

791px-Koblenz_Kaiser_Wilhelm_Denkmal_um_1900.jpg

Another place to visit is the Museum. Better known as zhe 'Wehrtechnische Studiensammlung'. Unfortunately no Panther but I did get to zee the Jagdpanther. A very nice kitty! Unfortunately zhe guards removed me when I tried to start her up...

FLAK%2088.jpg

Vell what can I say? It was a nice long weekend and I am looking vorward to seeing some of you on zhe battlefield. I vill now discuss my planz with my allies and drink a Bitburger.

Adieeu,

Von Manstein

aah happy birthday..

and what great.. a wife which takes you to a war museum...

mine would take me to the latest esprit shop :D

oh well it hurts less then thse paratroopers on my base... :jawdrop:

I'm glad you liked them :thumbsup:

Not much more I can do :pirate2:

well your time will come....

Spain and Portugal are fortifying there footholds at the German border and prepare themselves for the invasion... scouts can be seen everywhere....

and in the meantime.. silent in the dark is our English friend.. creeping closer and closer and waiting to strike ..

ofcourse then we still have you who will pop in some surprice some where.... and with a bit of luck even the Dane couldbe still alive....

Spain and Portugal are fortifying there footholds at the German border and prepare themselves for the invasion... scouts can be seen everywhere....

Damn it we told them to stay on the down low and gather information.....what do they do ... go into town and start trying to pick up German women with their war stories....

mmmmm...looks like a lovely 88 in that museum :D....good gun for anti tank and anti aircraft operations

What's really nice is seeing the PAK's side by side. From the small 37mm, to the 50mm, 75mm and then the HUGE 88mm PAK. Unfortunately the 128mm was not in the museum.

In real life those guns are pretty big. Very very impressive. I'm glad I only play wargames and don't have to see the effects of all this hardware in real life.

Happy gaming,

Von Manstein

Well looks like the Italians have decided to put up a fight of it after all. :P Can't say that is going to change the outcome though. :cheers: the forces at turin and geneva can both be wrote off. I doubt the commands at rome or xgenoa can stave off the Portugeuse at this point.

I'm coming austria--better get those troops back from poland Asap :angry2:

:cheers::drunk: celebrating the capture of xGeneva :cheers::drunk: