Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice signature but me showing my arse must have a fee on it, all donations to my Victory account please

Okay Sponge as soon as you have a victory in victory we will all send our donations :cheers:

That's a pledge i'm confident i will NEVER have to pay.... :D

And another ripple in the force...

well....

I think we can say that the last 2 ripples add up to a Tsunami...

The real question is of course who got swept away by it...

And another ripple in the force...

well....

I think we can say that the last 2 ripples add up to a Tsunami...

The real question is of course who got swept away by it...

Well, I have seen the disturbances, and except for a cloak of dark energy. one of the two would have been dealt with. :D

But now I will have to join the fight against the second disturbance as well........ :cheers:

So many battleships and so few bombs for nor2..... that will have to be corrected...... :cheers:

Looking forward to the carnage :cheers:

DezertCamel :D

Well, I have seen the disturbances, and except for a cloak of dark energy. one of the two would have been dealt with. :D

But now I will have to join the fight against the second disturbance as well........ :D

So many battleships and so few bombs for nor2..... that will have to be corrected...... :cheers:

Looking forward to the carnage :beer:

DezertCamel :cheers:

Hehehe... Sink what you can, whatever you can score was worth the 7000+ AIR points :cheers:

And about time you joined the fight too!

Well, I have seen the disturbances, and except for a cloak of dark energy. one of the two would have been dealt with. :wub:

But now I will have to join the fight against the second disturbance as well........ :woohoo:

So many battleships and so few bombs for nor2..... that will have to be corrected...... :nuke:

Looking forward to the carnage :nuke:

DezertCamel :nuke:

:nuke:

Gutenmorgen!

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING can wipe zhe grin of my face after the destruction we caused in zhat little city. I can live with zhe loss of some ships. I was counting on loosing zhem anyway.

Happy rebuilding,

Von Manstein

I like to praise the defenders of xDamascus. Since turn 15 the hordes of Syria and Turkey try to enslave the population of this proud and free city again and again :wub: . The situation if hopeless but until now this single city killed more than 2300 air points and 3200 arm points. :woohoo: The Egyptian people will follow this heroic example and defend their territory against the Syrian aggressor whit the same pride and grimness. We will not surrender SYRIA! :nuke:

The Monk

God Bless the men and woman that defend this great country!!!

Memorial Day, this is the time that I dedicate myself to. THIS IS important time!!!

Memorial Day, this is the time that I dedicate myself to. THIS IS important time!!!

You will be remembered as the "Concrete Man". In fact feel honored that we spend so much time on you, I've never spend so much time on ANY secondary objective in Victory...

:wub:

You will be remembered as the "Concrete Man". In fact feel honored that we spend so much time on you, I've never spend so much time on ANY secondary objective in Victory...

:wub:

Secondary :nuke:

:woohoo: "Concrete Man" :nuke:

I like to praise the defenders of xDamascus. Since turn 15 the hordes of Syria and Turkey try to enslave the population of this proud and free city again and again :wub: . The situation if hopeless but until now this single city killed more than 2300 air points and 3200 arm points. :woohoo: The Egyptian people will follow this heroic example and defend their territory against the Syrian aggressor whit the same pride and grimness. We will not surrender SYRIA! :nuke:

The Monk

Gutenmorgen,

So this is going to be a game of dug-in defenders everywhere? BIG 'Maginot linies' all across Europe? First Denmark is taking cover behind insane levels of fortifications, now you? Does this mean that after loosing Spongy we will finish the game with 39 players?

Well it's good for Russ his business I assume... $ :nuke:

Ciao,

Von Manstein

(Did not know CP's could be used for other things but airbases)

then you have never seen my beautifull Gardenwall decorated with Central Russians skulls :wub:

That's near impossible, considering all your propaganda about it.

Smart, but I think your overdoing it with your most recent action: BS Wall Action.

Face it. You should 've hired a younger stand in..

Regards,

THE SHeikh