Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

then you have never seen my beautifull Gardenwall decorated with Central Russians skulls :woohoo:

That's near impossible, considering all your propaganda about it.

Smart, but I think your overdoing it with your most recent action: BS Wall Action.

Face it. You should 've hired a younger stand in..

Regards,

THE SHeikh

he he LOL..

but I must agree.. Indiana has got a little bit too old for that kind of movie..

it is time to do an Indiana junior again... and move forward in time a bit..

then again it is a nice cashcow... so probably the next Indy movie will be ' the quest for the fountain of youth ' :wub:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then you have never seen my beautifull Gardenwall decorated with Central Russians skulls :wub:

Smart, but I think your overdoing it with your most recent action: BS Wall Action.

Regards,

THE SHeikh

Let's not forget it was funded by hard SWEDISH currency!

then you have never seen my beautifull Gardenwall decorated with Central Russians skulls :alien:

Regards,

THE SHeikh

Let's not forget it was funded by hard SWEDISH currency!

laugh.gif

I see the Austrians are on the move....perhaps they should learn a lesson from the overly aggressive Italian army in the plains of france. The mountains can be a miserable place to die. :beer:

This turn we will break the Italians back and with it their will to fight on. :beer::python:

I see the Austrians are on the move....perhaps they should learn a lesson from the overly aggressive Italian army in the plains of france. The mountains can be a miserable place to die. :beer:

This turn we will break the Italians back and with it their will to fight on. :beer::python:

Hola,

WAIT! Zhe italians first have to play a vootball match against zhe dutch!! (EK 2008) :cheers: Kill 'm after zhat plies.

Von Manstein

Vive la Republique

Certainly seems to me the wolf is loping awful far from home these days. The grass is not always greener my friend.... :python:

:beer::cheers::cheers: killing these Italians is just like stepping on ants :beer:

Take it easy... relax... it was just a German subsidized recon although I must admit it's becoming harder and harder to find reasonably sized air bases to pound to smithereens...

Take it easy... relax... it was just a German subsidized recon although I must admit it's becoming harder and harder to find reasonably sized air bases to pound to smithereens

relax huh... your scouting my ally to destroy his airbase and you say relax....is that what you told the Brits before you pulled up offshore with your 16 inch guns.....hey mate relax this won't hurt i promise.....

Portugal has no alternative but to DW Sweden :beer:

relax huh... your scouting my ally to destroy his airbase and you say relax....is that what you told the Brits before you pulled up offshore with your 16 inch guns.....hey mate relax this won't hurt i promise.....

Portugal has no alternative but to DW Sweden :beer:

My my what a sensitive bunch of people...

The Brits? Who cares about the Brits, haven't even taken Ireland by now... Not worth the distraction. Iceland on the other hand... Our favorite camper! Has seen more of the world than anybody else I'm sure. Wherever he sets up camp, we will follow! :python:

BTW What's spongees record for countries at war with? I'm sure I'm getting close...

Portugal has no alternative but to DW Sweden :cheers:

Gutenmorgen!

So I guess next time we send out our fleets we should post a warning? "Bend over, close your eyes and just relax. This will only take a minute..." UK & Iceland are at war with Germany so they could expect something like this!

But then again, Iceland should have copied the portugese coastal defense system.

====================================================================

Espionage on xLisbon reveals the following information:

CHAB= 400 :beer: CLAB= 0 LDB=2100 :python: HAA= 0 LAA= 0 Fortification=Legendary :beer:

Espionage on an army force reveals:

1st Command (Portugal) is located at xLisbon

30th Static, Frontier

====================================================================

(BTW My Bismarcks only have 15" guns :cheers: )

Happy farming,

Von Manstein