Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

A bit surprised to see Greece on the world report last turn I thought that whole block had dropped out..... :jawdrop:

It's the 'Greek way' of doing things.... Creeping up from behind... :woohoo:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, we are getting into better things then war :D Get back to the subject :cheers:

Well you are my subject... Amazing... after all those bombs you are still able to send some lone rangers into the skies to have a go at the Swedish fleet (the real one, not those sponsored Baltic dingies)...

OK, we are getting into better things then war :ranting: Get back to the subject :P

Well you are my subject... Amazing... after all those bombs you are still able to send some lone rangers into the skies to have a go at the Swedish fleet (the real one, not those sponsored Baltic dingies)...

I was pitiful but they gave there all :D

I am also, still here :cheers:

Italy and france are defeated and the focus now turns to germany and Austria with their allies Baltic and Sweden behind them. if I am not mistaken all of us were in 72 and most of us were still at war when it ended. Hmmm........small world :blink: I look forward to the challenge... :P

A bit surprised to see Greece on the world report last turn I thought that whole block had dropped out..... :unsure:

Euh,

I am zure it is only a small error but it looks like you forgot one of zhe more battle hardened members of our alliance...

Lets have fun!

Von Manstein

I am also, still here :angry2:

/Serious mode on

Saint Michael,

Just curious. Since you end all games as 'survivor'. What do you do when all your provinces&cities are gone? When do you quit?

Von Manstein

Italy and france are defeated and the focus now turns to germany and Austria with their allies Baltic and Sweden behind them. if I am not mistaken all of us were in 72 and most of us were still at war when it ended. Hmmm........small world :blink: I look forward to the challenge... :P

A bit surprised to see Greece on the world report last turn I thought that whole block had dropped out..... :unsure:

Euh,

I am zure it is only a small error but it looks like you forgot one of zhe more battle hardened members of our alliance...

Lets have fun!

Von Manstein

I am also, still here :angry2:

/Serious mode on

Saint Michael,

Just curious. Since you end all games as 'survivor'. What do you do when all your provinces&cities are gone? When do you quit?

Von Manstein

As I have stated before, I will not quite untill the last bullet is shot and the last man is dead.

Up untill now, I have survived all games but one. Lately I have noticed a bigger effort to change that :unsure:

As I have stated before, I will not quite untill the last bullet is shot and the last man is dead.

Up untill now, I have survived all games but one. Lately I have noticed a bigger effort to change that :D

Hmmmm I guess taking all of Denmark is not enough then? Since there will allways be some ships, rangers, commanders in some ceded city far far away.

Looks like we're both gonna be in zhis game till the end. :angry2:

Ciao,

Von Manstein

Looks like we're both gonna be in zhis game till the end

I don't think so....... :P

Dear Predator,

If, worst case, you defeat me on zhe battlefield and take 'all' of my beloved Germany I intend to spend 90-120 orders on espionage. Anything zhat helps my TA's will keep me in this game.

So you're stuck with me for another two years! :angry2::blink::D

Ciao

Von Manstein

Looks like we're both gonna be in zhis game till the end

I don't think so....... :unsure:

why predator? are you planning to surrender? :angry2:

don't worry...once i turn my eye to the south, death will come swiftly for those few ss panzers you try to move across the alps... :D

B

Espionage on xLisbon reveals the following information:

CHAB= 400 CLAB= 0 LDB=2100 HAA= 0 LAA= 0 Fortification=Legendary

Espionage on an army force reveals:

1st Command (Portugal) is located at xLisbon

30th Static, Frontier

Let me update that for you:

2250 ldb

420 chab

1st command @ xLisbon

1- frontier

2 infantry

So where are all the german troops or does Austria think he is gonna handle this? I'm sure Italy thought the same thing.... :blink::P

wow...i'm realy impressed... now please explain me how these ldb's and expensive coastal battalions will help you when i kick you out off france back to the Iberian penninsula... :unsure:

did you not learn from history? it's all about supply lines.(as Mansteins estime college Rommel can tell you)..and mine are much shorter...

B

did you not learn from history? it's all about supply lines.(as Mansteins estime college Rommel can tell you)..and mine are much shorter

You are joking right?.......? You can't really believe this war will be won because your supply line is shorter do you? as far as my SS go last time I checked MTN divisions didn't do too well attacking them or anything for that matter.

Well no worries becuase you never will turn your attention to the south because you have Spanish problems to deal with. I'll see you at Inssbruck..... :angry2:

did you not learn from history? it's all about supply lines.(as Mansteins estime college Rommel can tell you)..and mine are much shorter

You are joking right?.......? You can't really believe this war will be won because your supply line is shorter do you?

I must admit that if that was true I would never have been able to construct the highway xRiyadh - xMoscow in 72...

:angry2:

Up untill now, I have survived all games but one. Lately I have noticed a bigger effort to change that :woohoo:

Scheisse!

Oops, Entschuldigung for zhat. I just found out I need to have Canaris, head of german Abwehr, shot. Zhe lazy fool forgot to tell me that Denmark can 'retreat' to Faroer. Some little rocks halfway between England und Iceland. It even has a naval base...

Too bad zhe german navy never managed to invent oceangoing landing craft. Need to call in the BS marines I guess. Maybe we can even score zome nice ship points there also?

Yummie :woohoo:

Von Manstein

Up untill now, I have survived all games but one. Lately I have noticed a bigger effort to change that :robot:

Scheisse!

Oops, Entschuldigung for zhat. I just found out I need to have Canaris, head of german Abwehr, shot. Zhe lazy fool forgot to tell me that Denmark can 'retreat' to Faroer. Some little rocks halfway between England und Iceland. It even has a naval base...

Too bad zhe german navy never managed to invent oceangoing landing craft. Need to call in the BS marines I guess. Maybe we can even score zome nice ship points there also?

Yummie :woohoo:

Von Manstein

Come out and see, we have a great ocean view, from every window :woohoo:

Come out and see, we have a great ocean view, from every window :woohoo:

Nah,

Firzt have to destroy some troops behind $%#&@# danisch concrete. Nasty job.

0888_nuclear_explosion_large_clipar.jpg

Von Manstein