Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Yeah von Manstein, is that the best you've got? You only sank 7 AKs, you whimp!

BTW Camel, could you make some statement about when you do regard a strike impressive? 10 ships? 20? 50?

Running into 28 fighters is somewhat impressive. It was a turkey shoot again. In your harbor I mean. You might want to start thinking about changing the lyrics of "Rule Brittania!" (video).

Now let's find that nice little base of yours... Can't stand fighters... Nothing personal.

Impressive strikes against ships in victory is not hard to do. Especially if they happen to be in port. Now out too sea, sinking a large number of battleships or queen marys is impressive. But airpower vs ships is unbalanced in this version of the game anyway. :P

As far as my fighters are concerned, there are more then you want to know. :taz:

as far as little bases, I think not, and the more the merrier........ :blink:

Plus you will not find my airbases sitting in a port city, like others you have attacked in this game. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing your attacks against me. :P:blink:

DezertCamel :drunk:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as my fighters are concerned, there are more then you want to know.

as far as little bases, I think not, and the more the merrier........

Plus you will not find my airbases sitting in a port city, like others you have attacked in this game.

Appreciate the info! :P

Damn it... The game appears full of players with a fanatic dedication to defending and the lack of will power to go beyond that... :blink:

Now out too sea, sinking a large number of battleships or queen marys is impressive.

vliegtuigen19.gif

U tell 'm!

It's hard to stay modest. But thx anyway :blink: .

Regards,

THE SHeikh

Yeah yeah yeah.... All those sunken Queen Maries still block my port but come on Sheik, show some more of that impressive commanding, our pet camel is claiming to have a lot more, if you focus on the waves, I'll cover the ports and we'll let our German do what he does best: going berserk...

:P

Damn it... The game appears full of players with a fanatic dedication to defending and the lack of will power to go beyond that...

So Why am I fighting a dead france then...... :blink:

I guess you do not read your world reports often enough....... :blink:

DezertCamel :P

Impressive strikes against ships in victory is not hard to do. Especially if they happen to be in port. Now out too sea, sinking a large number of battleships or queen marys is impressive. But airpower vs ships is unbalanced in this version of the game anyway. :blink:

DezertCamel :P

Euh...

I do remember some six battleshipz your ally Iceland lost somewhere off zhe german coast. That impressive enough?

BTW is Iceland still playing after the losses we inflicted on him?

Unbalanced? Yeah if du do not put fighter cover above those $$ floating $$ supply guzzlers then Vic! is unbalanced. Now please excuse me. I gotta prepare my turn and I gotta fight Denmark, Spain and also find some english ships. Love those 90 orders! Love Heavy Torpedo Bombers even more!!

Take care

Von Manstein

Yeah yeah yeah.... All those sunken Queen Maries still block my port but come on Sheik, show some more of that impressive commanding, our pet camel is claiming to have a lot more, if you focus on the waves, I'll cover the ports and we'll let our German do what he does best: going berserk...

:pirate2:

:unsure: Berserk? Moi??? :unsure:

rammstein-wuhlheide3.jpg

[so Why am I fighting a dead france then...... :blink:

DezertCamel :robot:

Lieber Wüste Camel,

If I were Du I would start fighting an alive Sweden. :P Much more fun zhan hammering computer playerz.

Now vhere did I base zhose HTB's???

Happy hunting,

Von Manstein

BTW is Iceland still playing after the losses we inflicted on him?

yep

building up again...

Oh come on!

What does it take to make you roll over?!?!?

:P

yep :robot:

building up again... :P

Brrrring zhem to me. Join zhe dark side!!

I'm on my way!!! :P:robot:

Gutenmorgen,

Aaaaa zhat is great. I really need some ship points on my score list. Please try a CB on xHamburg! As allways we will rescue the survivors an put zhem in a POW camp where they will be treated well. Zhough I am sure there won't be many survivors after the Luftwaffe und Kriegsmarine have done their work.

Good luck!

Von Manstein

Lieber Wüste Camel,

If I were Du I would start fighting an alive Sweden. Much more fun zhan hammering computer playerz.

Now vhere did I base zhose HTB's???

Happy hunting,

Von Manstein

Don't worry, I have not forgotten about you, sweden and everybody else. :P

Just need to get closer to you first so I can actually attack you, currently france is in the way. :pirate2:

DezertCamel :robot:

Don't worry, I have not forgotten about you, sweden and everybody else. :robot:

Just need to get closer to you first so I can actually attack you, currently france is in the way. :unsure:

DezertCamel :blink:

Herr DezertCamel,

Das ist strange! When I look at my map France is not between Iceland und Germany... :pirate2: Must be Russ doing strange zhings with quantummechanics und the map. But if You decide to go zhrough France please be aware zhere are some portugese troops in the north und spanish volunteers in the south. The same spain who canoot stand attacks on his precioussss troops. Muhahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!... :P

Vell whatever. Brrrrrring zhe shippoints to me!!!

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Don't worry, I have not forgotten about you, sweden and everybody else. :pirate2:

Just need to get closer to you first so I can actually attack you, currently france is in the way. :blink:

DezertCamel :unsure:

Herr DezertCamel,

Das ist strange! When I look at my map France is not between Iceland und Germany... :blink: Must be Russ doing strange zhings with quantummechanics und the map. But if You decide to go zhrough France please be aware zhere are some portugese troops in the north und spanish volunteers in the south. The same spain who canoot stand attacks on his precioussss troops. Muhahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!... :P

Vell whatever. Brrrrrring zhe shippoints to me!!!

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Since I am not Iceland, Great Britain would have to go through northern france and the lowlands to get to germany...... :blink:

Unless I want to take the long way and go through the US, Russia, Poland and then finally Germany. :robot:

You can have the ship points, I will take the airpoints in return. :thumbsup:

DezertCamel :unsure: