Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

What's the status on the Southern Europe front? Is this a reliving of vic72 of the invasion of the desert people in Central Europe only with the players reversed?

It does seem to be the case and let me say that thank god I don't have 42 more turns of Sweden to play--ugh :cheers: not to say that the portugeuse don't have one eye on sweden at all times. This turn austria will be sorry he attacked the portugeuse while they were trying to resettle italy.

Cheers to Sweden on the capture of the Danish capitol. +1 vic point! Have fun shipping food there THE REST OF THE GAME! :cheers:

You should know by now that I have some unorthodox ways of playing this game. I'm not gonna ship food over there, xCopenhagen is giving back to Mother Nature. I will plant daisies all over the place.

And playing for another 42 turns isn't bad as long as the UK and Iceland keep sending ships and zhe planes our way. And the closer you come the more I will enjoy it as well!

:jawdrop:

your wish is our command! :angry2:

I vote Belgium and German beers too! B):cheers:

Since there is nothing at xCopenhagen but concrete and a big hole in the ground, you will have to ship in all of the beer anyway. :laugh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

austria--strangely silent or does mannstein have him tied up and gagged in the closet? you guys better keep your wolf on its leash ;):ph34r:

Anybody any idea what he is ranting about?

Can't remember I did anything... yet... to him at least...

austria--strangely silent or does mannstein have him tied up and gagged in the closet? you guys better keep your wolf on its leash :ph34r::robot:

Euh...

I'm not sure if you're aware of some developments in real life Austria :cheers: but keeping people locked up in cellars/closets is absolutely not my style.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/in-the-news/josef-fritzl/

And zhe Wolf is NOT the person te keep on a leash. He is at his best left uncontrolled. Zhat way he does maximum damage. Both to armies und ego's. Und for silent Austria? Silence before the storm? Vhe shall see, we shall see.

Awaiting my battle reports. ;)

Ciao,

Von Manstein

I saw spains defensive battles this morning and I got to tell you are doing the best damn damage i have ever seen to an empty airbase--what is this your third time back with nothing there?

SPONGE!!!! Vhy did you not know that &$@*$ airbase was empty?! YOU **** ***** ***** ****

<BANG> Strange, sponges are not kileld by bullets... Vell I'll dump Sponge into a bath of acid. Zhat allways works. ;)

Predator,

It was just training. My other airforces were busy in Denmark blasting concrete. And since I need a serious airforce to level xChateauroux :ph34r: I decided to go for xNancy instead. Sure it was an empty airbase. But an airbase is still an airbase. So it will be targeted.

BTW Too bad Spain doen't post on zhe forum.

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Heavy B--I told you there would be consequences for repeatedly attacking portugeuse troops. Hope you like your turn results..... :woohoo:

:(

Templar--- Wow! As if that group wasn't already big enough.... :cheers:

What happened to Heavy B not posting here anymore now that he's not doing so well :beer::cheers:

Incoming!!!!

Sorry Buddy, you're group always seems to steam roll everyone else. I'm just trying to even up the odds.

Templar of Hungary

:ranting:

Sorry Buddy, you're group always seems to steam roll everyone else. I'm just trying to even up the odds.

Templar of Hungary

:cheers:

Welcome to zhe dark side Templar! I am sure we will have loads of fun fighting Predator und his allies. Let me know if you need some targets. Zhere are plenty! :beer:

Ooh predator, congratulations on you 500th post! :cheers:

Ciao

Von Manstein

Templar--- Wow! As if that group wasn't already big enough.... <_<

What happened to Heavy B not posting here anymore now that he's not doing so well :beer::huh:

Incoming!!!!

Templar of Hungary

:P

Can somebody enlighten the rest of us?