Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

I was speaking about hungary joining with the grand alliance of Germany, Austria, Baltic States, Finland, Sweden, and Italy. I don't think anyone else that was not in 72 would have put all these countries together but they are. :huh: It will be an uphill climb for the remainder of the game for Portugal and Spain. We look forward to the challenge and a good fight :beer:<_<

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily you two have help from the US, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, UK, Iceland and Denmark.

THE SHeikh!

Who said I was working with Portugal, Spain and the rest of the North African Mob.... :huh:

As fa as I know, Iceland, Great Britain and whats left of Denmark (Giant Concrete bunker).. Are our own little group...... :huh:

Getting smaller everyday, but fighting all the way. :P

DezertCamel <_<

Ruler of Great Britain and soon to be Ireland....... :beer:

Luckily you two have help from the US, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, UK, Iceland and Denmark.

THE SHeikh!

Who said I was working with Portugal, Spain and the rest of the North African Mob.... :cheers:

As fa as I know, Iceland, Great Britain and whats left of Denmark (Giant Concrete bunker).. Are our own little group...... :huh:

Getting smaller everyday, but fighting all the way. :P

DezertCamel <_<

Ruler of Great Britain and soon to be Ireland....... :beer:

Concrete, I heard someone speaking about concrete :huh: It is hard to hear through these walls :cheers:

I wondered after the fall of xCopenhagen if Denmark would fight on....that is a strain on German resources that he can't sustain over the next ten turns and hope to survive. :beer:

I'm still here :wub:

I wondered after the fall of xCopenhagen if Denmark would fight on....that is a strain on German resources that he can't sustain over the next ten turns and hope to survive. :wub:

Dear Predator,

I admire Denmark! He knows he has allready lost but he keeps on fighting (well defending) and he does so with honor, courage and determination. An enemy who understands the old prussian ethics. Until zhe moment he is defeated I uze him as target practive to create some elite divisions.

As you will find out german 'resources' are plentifull (Wirtschaftwunder), managed extremely well (deutsche Gründlichkeit) and backed up by loyal allies & close friends. So please do not expect me to vold within ten turns. As you mentioned your battle will be an uphill struggle. I am sure you will find out that zhe Alps are the 'uphill' where your offensive vill be halted.

Whatever the outcome this will be a mighty great game!

Ciao,

Von Manstein

As you will find out german 'resources' are plentifull (Wirtschaftwunder), managed extremely well (deutsche Gründlichkeit) and backed up by loyal allies & close friends. So please do not expect me to vold within ten turns. As you mentioned your battle will be an uphill struggle. I am sure you will find out that zhe Alps are the 'uphill' where your offensive vill be halted.

I do not think that I will be halted in the Alps....Austria seems to be falling back to his country to make his stand....I think the only reason he ta'ed to hungary is because he knows he can't stop me....nor does he have anything to say for himself lately are you standing on his tongue von mannstein?????

I do not think that I will be halted in the Alps....Austria seems to be falling back to his country to make his stand....I think the only reason he ta'ed to hungary is because he knows he can't stop me....nor does he have anything to say for himself lately are you standing on his tongue von mannstein?????

:P

Standing on his tongue??? Tsss now you're accusing me of torturing my allies??? How could you think so badly of me? Naaaaah I guess he's just enjoying the summer. Staring at zhe map, preparing his turn, sipping weißwein und preparing the destruction of portugese armies.

It ain't over till zhe fat lady sings...

Adieu,

Von Manstein

:P

Standing on his tongue??? Tsss now you're accusing me of torturing my allies??? How could you think so badly of me? Naaaaah I guess he's just enjoying the summer. Staring at zhe map, preparing his turn, sipping weißwein und preparing the destruction of portugese armies.

Adieu,

Von Manstein

I think I hear her warming up her voice :o

I think I hear her warming up her voice :o

Aaaaah Opera...

Love it. Lot's of drama, a lot of screaming and at the end somebody dies. It's a bit like Vic! acutally. :P

Now if you wll excuse me. I have work to do.

_1593734_bunker_buster2_300.gif

Von Manstein

Aaaaah Opera...

Love it. Lot's of drama, a lot of screaming and at the end somebody dies. It's a bit like Vic! acutally. :rolleyes:

Von Manstein

well you never know what will happen....

sel0084l.jpg

then again we all love a good fairy tale :)

Aaaaah Opera...

Love it. Lot's of drama, a lot of screaming and at the end somebody dies. It's a bit like Vic! acutally. :cheers:

Von Manstein

well you never know what will happen....

sel0084l.jpg

then again we all love a good fairy tale :ranting:

ALL RIGHT!!! :cheers::rolleyes::):blink:

Ahhh nothing better than a whole bunch of BB postings to go through after a holiday...

What's all this whining about alliances? As far as I am concerned you look around you and do whatever it takes to optimize your chances. If you find yourself surrounded by 3 different blocks of TAs you better pick the battles you can win and gain some new souls to turn the odds. IMHO the current political relations are a result of analyzing each players border conflicts or the tone of voice on this BB. Personally I'm open to anybody who would want to team up if it is in both our interest.

But back to business, time to bomb some more concrete, there is light at the end of the Danish tunnel!