Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Me - St M is the disciple of the Sponge - He fights on when I get wiped out before Turn 4. I get cruxifid and he carrys on my word

I did make it to turn 33, Oh BOB ON HIGH. :cheers:

We will be back :thumbsup:

Oh yes..... we will be back...... Murrrraaaghhhhhhhh!!!! Murrrraaaghhhhhhhh!!!! Murrrraaaghhhhhhhh!!!! :blink:

Sponge,

There is a difference between defeat in turn 33 and defeat in turn 3... So please, DO come back in zhe next game. As my neighbour. Please?!

Happy dying,

Von Manstein

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the war with the Danes has bankrupted the Germans :) Worse yet the check for that last shipment of port has bounced. :pirate2:

Dear Predator,

We Germans no longer drink filthzy Port. We switched to Grappa! Unfortunately zhe supplies are not that big und portugese troops are threatening the Grappa production. I guess zhey are out to dominate the world alcohol market. Fortunately zhere is enough german beer available. May I suggest 'Bitburger'? And there is also the Schnaps from our Austrian friends if we need something stronger. So all is good in the free world.

As for money. The danes now find out what it means to have an efficient government. Zhere is also a friendly Gestapo force there to suppress those nasty partisans who still dream about 'the good old times'. Naiive fools! Needless to say we kill zhem by the hundreds. As a result we get a lot of taxes und resources from those danes. So, yes, this war has cost some money but that was an investment and we are now harvesting the rewards $$$.

Now if you will excuse me. I need to transport my troops from Denmark to the french border to finally kick Spain out of 'la France'. Makes me wonder why Spain has not attacked me yet...

Best regards,

Von Manstein

It seems the war with the Danes has bankrupted the Germans :pirate2: Worse yet the check for that last shipment of port has bounced. :pirate2:

Dear Predator,

We Germans no longer drink filthzy Port. We switched to Grappa! Unfortunately zhe supplies are not that big und portugese troops are threatening the Grappa production. I guess zhey are out to dominate the world alcohol market. Fortunately zhere is enough german beer available. May I suggest 'Bitburger'? And there is also the Schnaps from our Austrian friends if we need something stronger. So all is good in the free world.

As for money. The danes now find out what it means to have an efficient government. Zhere is also a friendly Gestapo force there to suppress those nasty partisans who still dream about 'the good old times'. Naiive fools! Needless to say we kill zhem by the hundreds. As a result we get a lot of taxes und resources from those danes. So, yes, this war has cost some money but that was an investment and we are now harvesting the rewards $$$.

Now if you will excuse me. I need to transport my troops from Denmark to the french border to finally kick Spain out of 'la France'. Makes me wonder why Spain has not attacked me yet...

Best regards,

Von Manstein

OK, Now I need a shovel :)

Nah... Portugal has no worries..... B)

Vell...

Somebody just reserved a bottle of vintage Port 1985 for a Victory party in xLissabon... :thumbsup: Hmmmmmm

Von Manstein

It seems the war with the Danes has bankrupted the Germans :( Worse yet the check for that last shipment of port has bounced. B)

Dear Predator,

(paraphrased)

[yada yada yada]

[yak yak yak yak]

Best regards,

Von Manstein

OK, Now I need a shovel :thumbsup:

Oh...you will be able to find lots of shovels. "Free" German "subjects" (e.g. the Danes) are busy busy busy right now making shovels in their work "camps" in anticipation of the Germans fighting again...you see, they plan on adding a new battalion to the average German division - the "Bury our own dead" battalion...usually the only guys in German uniform left standing on their own following a German battle.

You like the opening to their new national anthem?

"Deutschland, Deutschland über nieman,

Ünter alles in der Welt"

Mahmoud Slicer bin Attash of Tunisia

Sword of (some dude)

Oh...you will be able to find lots of shovels. "Free" German "subjects" (e.g. the Danes) are busy busy busy right now making shovels in their work "camps" in anticipation of the Germans fighting again...you see, they plan on adding a new battalion to the average German division - the "Bury our own dead" battalion...usually the only guys in German uniform left standing on their own following a German battle.

You like the opening to their new national anthem?

"Deutschland, Deutschland über nieman,

Ünter alles in der Welt"

Mahmoud Slicer bin Attash of Tunisia

Sword of (some dude)

B) Guess I should quit now :thumbsup:

Apparently he doesn't know yet... B)

That's OK. Does he really ever need to know? Maybe he will fingure it out?

<I guess that's not overly likely, eh?>

Apparently he doesn't know yet... :unsure:

Gutenmorgen,

Hmmmm interesting. Could Spain have walked into zhe trap? :thumbsup:

Or did somebody drop some para's on xBerlin?? Did England finally walk into the Ruhr? Zum Teufel zhis is good news!

(BTW Predator you KNOW when my turn is processed... Please don't play games like this)

Ciao,

Von Manstein

No not with all that grappa he seems to be consuming... :o:huh::thumbsup:B)

:( Try it! http://www.nonino.it/