Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

And a BIG hello to transjordan by the way

And hello to Morocco, too.

In fact, all red haired people in other nations that are being repressed because of the color of your hair, please feel free to contact the Russian Embassy.

Thus the term "Reds" for Ruskies.

And you could substitute the L by an Y and all would fit for me.

Greetings Rednas

Finally got it when the capital L was used....

Straightvorn :(

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redundant

dumm - D-U-M-B dumb

hnuvzrub u- G-R-E-E-C-E greece

The word you are looking for is not fear ...No it's Terror - Trepidation - and might I say a little admiration.

I shall tell you my country

I am the South Western nation

You want me gone - come and get me

Smud,

I don't understand you, and don't want to. But what I write is clear to all the rest, exept to you it seems. Well keep playing with your family, your fingers and stick them somewhere. Start counting your brain cells, must not take that long, but maybe a record in your family, but always <Rednas...

And as I have no interest in you and your South Western Country, you can spend your time with counting some camels.

Rednas

And hello to Morocco, too.

In fact, all red haired people in other nations that are being repressed because of the color of your hair, please feel free to contact the Russian Embassy.

Thus the term "Reds" for Ruskies.

And you could substitute the L by an Y and all would fit for me.

Greetings Rednas

Finally got it when the capital L was used....

Straightvorn :D

Good for you, your parents will be proud of you, did all one your own?

If you need some help in the future for decoding such difficults codes, you could ask every normal Kindergarten.

Rednas

Now lets get back to the important matter in hand - REDNAS the REDHEAD :(

You could change the color of your hair you know, you could go blonde like those Germans or Swedes.

Face facts RED the whole world is against you now now they know your hair color, how does it feel to be hated more than the Sponge, how does it feel to be cut down to size, reduced to a Greek Baffoon ( :cheers: With Red Hair - Shhhhssh )

Who would have thought that the color of your hair would sign your death warrant.

Dear Boobie,

Well it seems your brain is flushed again with the latest high tide...you don't understand anything of it, but this time it seems you are not the only one, and in a big company. Only in my name is the word RED, no where else. I don't want to discrminate anyone....do I??? Well only peaole puking their noses, sticking their fingers in every hole they obviously see and are proud of it also...but maybe some other creatures.

You are jalours that I am hated more than you by "ALL THE OTHERS", I don't care. We will see how long me little country can withstand the game. Looking forward to it, with such fearsome enemies.....

Greetings Rednas

Redundant

dumm - D-U-M-B dumb

hnuvzrub u- G-R-E-E-C-E greece

The word you are looking for is not fear ...No it's Terror - Trepidation - and might I say a little admiration.

I shall tell you my country

I am the South Western nation

You want me gone - come and get me

Smud,

I don't understand you, and don't want to. But what I write is clear to all the rest, exept to you it seems. Well keep playing with your family, your fingers and stick them somewhere. Start counting your brain cells, must not take that long, but maybe a record in your family, but always <Rednas...

And as I have no interest in you and your South Western Country, you can spend your time with counting some camels.

Rednas

Sander, I don't think he 'counts' camels. Maybe some other action that neither of us wants to know about?

Who pushed your button Sven

Here was I and poor Redunderthebed

Having an uncivilized disagreement

(do you notice his spelling gets worse, the angrier he gets)

Mention once that my famous uncle picked his nose and he get all Freudian

I was only trying to have a little fun

Redunderthebed should take 2 asprin and have a nice lie down

Tomorrow we'll start grammatical english

Can we stop all this about redheads. Life is hard enough for them. Lets just pick on fat people.

Who pushed your button Sven

Here was I and poor Redunderthebed

Having an uncivilized disagreement

(do you notice his spelling gets worse, the angrier he gets)

Mention once that my famous uncle picked his nose and he get all Freudian

I was only trying to have a little fun

Redunderthebed should take 2 asprin and have a nice lie down

Tomorrow we'll start grammatical english

Well Smudleythebaboonian,

And all other too. Too my opinion I did wrote something else, but okay as with small kids we will try again.....I did wrote this:

Be carefull regarding with possible discrimination, I quote: "What is this the Gay chat line". Don't know what you exactly meaning with this, I hope nothing negativ regarding the chat and/or gay people. So correct it please. Meaning not that I am gay, but also I do not have negativ feelings against them, the same with people with red hair or people who I think of as extremely ugly looking. So please be carefull what you do write. Or do you mean gay in the sense of happy and cheerful?? Than this gay is okay, at least to me.

Meaning that I don't discrminate pepole with the trafic light colored hair, nothing is written there that I have or not the same color of hair as the nose picking and be proud of it Smudley. But okay as I don't understand him what can I expect of him....

Okay you did have your fun with your fingers, I lay down, mine English is terrible I know but I am not from a country where English is the mother language. But I guess much better than you can speak my mother language, but I don't want to brag.

So baboonie go back in your cage, licking and picking and please let somebody through away the key.

Nice ga(y)ming Smudley.

Greetings Rednas.

P.s. I am also not fat, I just look like at my avatar...I thought that is clear, because everybody puts his own picture there, or am I wrong. But who cares anyway.

Ok I think we have all had enough fun now at the expense of the Fat Redheaded Greek. Lets just leave him alone and invade his country. :o:cheers::blink::blink:

Isn't that a contradiction? If you invade him, by definition you are not leaving him alone. You have so much to learn young bob. :cheers::drunk:

Lets just leave him alone

Fine by Me

Anyways, he's no fun

I think I will try to engage in conversation

That Slayer of dragons,

Doer of good deeds

Seller of shonkey second hand goods

Galvorn

You see when I said I was the south westerly country

I meant to say south easterly ( dont tell Redgurgitated or he'll have my nuts on a plate)

Hence the big Hello

Fine by Me

Anyways, he's no fun

That Slayer of dragons,

Doer of good deeds

Galvorn

I meant to say south easterly ( dont tell Redgurgitated or he'll have my nuts on a plate)

Hence the big Hello

Oh boy, it is you (UAE or Saudi?) invading my little country!

In the immortal words of Clevon Little.....

Isn't anyone going to help that poor man?

Just remember those words of Gene Wilder (he was referring to Transjordan).....

I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille!

Man, I must get a copy of that movie.....

Galvorn

Fine by Me

Anyways, he's no fun

That Slayer of dragons,

Doer of good deeds

Galvorn

Hence the big Hello

Oh boy, it is you (UAE or Saudi?) invading my little country!

In the immortal words of Clevon Little.....

Isn't anyone going to help that poor man?

Just remember those words of Gene Wilder (he was referring to Transjordan).....

I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille!

Man, I must get a copy of that movie.....

Galvorn

Great "Blazing Saddles" reference, but Cleavon didn't say that; the schoolmarm did. And you're right: you MUST get a copy. It's funny as hell.