Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

You missed a T out of Appomatox

Rednas may not know exactly who we are but he must have a clue and as such knows he is one of the Chosen.

Hey Rednas, how does it feel to be chosen by the confederacy? Better find out what you've bee chosen for. :cheers::blink:

and yes, I left out a 't'. corrected. Happens sometimes when posting from my phone. :D:cheers:

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This lack of attention to detail Kurassier will be your downfall, you rush in, unthinking, unprepared for the consequences.

It's a pity; the Central Russian State will make an excellent addition to the Confederacy.

Pray tell great Austrian Leader what have you done to deserve the wrath of the Confederacy? At this time you had not even registered on our radar. Are you feeling left out :D un loved by the Confederacy? :blink: You also can be one of the chosen if you decide to follow the path of the self righteous :cheers:

This lack of attention to detail Kurassier will be your downfall, you rush in, unthinking, unprepared for the consequences.

It's a pity; the Central Russian State will make an excellent addition to the Confederacy.

You just keep thinking I don't pay attention to details or rush in without a good plan, it will be one of the reasons for your downfall. :cheers:

You might ask the Baltic States how unprepared I was for the acquisition of the Baltic States first. Where are your exploits on the world report? How many 25+ pop cities have you conquered? That's what I thought. :o

So come to Moscow for a pint and we'll discuss whether I'll let Kevin C, General Fleischer or the Swedish Chef rule your country. :cheers::D:blink:

unless of course they are also your 'chosen', ha!

:cheers:

No they are not the chosen, you are not the chosen, you must be conqured.

Surely you must follow the teachings of Sun Tzu - "Know your enemy" or is it "Keep your friends close but your enemys closer", maybe it is "Live Long and Prosper"

The clues are for all to see yet the one who can see are usually the last to know and those who have no sight use other sences to gather information, much like the Confederacy, I think our war of words is over. You have lost the first battle and you never even knew it.

No You have it wrong

Let me see if I have it right,

They are, this Confed, so self confident that they are afraid to inform us who we should fear. I cannot and will not fear anything I don't know of...and that is clear to me: I don't care either.

Fortunately I have other buisiness to attend to, someone is going to PAY ME a visit, it is Justine.

Greetings Ruler of yes Greece and a bit of Bulgaria.

You have a date with Justine Bateman? You dawg, you! :cheers:

Surely you must follow the teachings of Sun Tzu - "Know your enemy" or is it "Keep your friends close but your enemys closer", maybe it is "Live Long and Prosper"

The clues are for all to see yet the one who can see are usually the last to know and those who have no sight use other sences to gather information, much like the Confederacy, I think our war of words is over. You have lost the first battle and you never even knew it.

Ok, this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. (note I spelled 'sense' correctly, you also misspelled 'conquered', 'enemies', and grammatically, it should be either, 'ones who can see are' or 'one who can see is' depending on whether you want to use 'one' or 'ones') Also note that I don't normally corrected others spelling/grammar, but I think you needed it. For example, Rednas sometimes has the wrong spelling or grammar, but since he speaks (or at least types) english better than ich spreche Deutsch (sorry in advance to the German speakers) it's no big deal.

Please PAY ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS!!!! :blink:

So far, I have not lost any battles in this game of Victory. If you are referring to our 'war of words' as a battle, and you think you have won, you are quite sadly mistaken.

I may talk big, but I also announce who I am instead of hiding in the shadows. After all, evil hides in the shadows and is afraid of the light of day. Are you willing to come into the light of day? or do you wish to continue to skulk in the shadows afraid of the light? :cheers::cheers::o

Shall I go ahead and tell all who you are? No, that would be no fun, we'll see if you can do it.

:cheers::cheers::D:blink::cheers::cheers::D:D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Side note to everyone, including Spartacus, ALL of my comments are meant to be part of the game. Should I meet Spartacus or his cronies in real life, I'd be the first to buy him a beer (or coffee or whatever he drinks) :ranting:

Ok, this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. (note I spelled 'sense' correctly, you also misspelled 'conquered', 'enemies', and grammatically, it should be either, 'ones who can see are' or 'one who can see is' depending on whether you want to use 'one' or 'ones') Also note that I don't normally corrected others spelling/grammar, but I think you needed it. For example, Rednas sometimes has the wrong spelling or grammar, but since he speaks (or at least types) english better than ich spreche Deutsch (sorry in advance to the German speakers) it's no big deal.

Please PAY ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS!!!! :blink:

So far, I have not lost any battles in this game of Victory. If you are referring to our 'war of words' as a battle, and you think you have won, you are quite sadly mistaken.

I may talk big, but I also announce who I am instead of hiding in the shadows. After all, evil hides in the shadows and is afraid of the light of day. Are you willing to come into the light of day? or do you wish to continue to skulk in the shadows afraid of the light? :cheers::cheers::o

Shall I go ahead and tell all who you are? No, that would be no fun, we'll see if you can do it.

:cheers::cheers::D:blink::cheers::cheers::D:D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Side note to everyone, including Spartacus, ALL of my comments are meant to be part of the game. Should I meet Spartacus or his cronies in real life, I'd be the first to buy him a beer (or coffee or whatever he drinks) :ranting:

Well, you can set up my Irish opponent and his Icelandic crony a pint of Guinness Stout; put it on my tab. It's the least I can do, after I pound him into snailsnot.

Ok Kurassier my english is not good, about as good as Redna?

Anyway as you say its all in game banter and not personal. Mines a single malt.

So on with the "War"

I dont know when you dispatch your orders or if you are awaiting reports from the Front but you will soon find out who I am and by default who the Confederacy are. I would not want to spoil the surprise. :cheers:

So on with the "War"

I dont know when you dispatch your orders or if you are awaiting reports from the Front but you will soon find out who I am and by default who the Confederacy are. I would not want to spoil the surprise. :cheers:

Dear Spartakiss,

Please it is Rednas. And what is this all about, really, I cannot follow it. Lot of talking and who is attacking who and where, but nobody knows who is who and where and where not. Yes my grammar is not good, but good enough to express what I am thinking.

Important is if you Spartacactus know about the order DW, it means to some countries Death Wish but in Victory is normally know under Declare War. So did you use it in this game already? So if I am chosen than please by whom? Because for some 2000 years or so ago, somebody was also chosen and ended up very bad.

Is this Confed already in action…somewhere with something or just mailing and is just a paper force?

So if you are afraid to send your name at the forum than send me a personally message or leave it be….to start with on the forum.

Well have to attend to my beloved Greece, fill me Panzers with olive oil, I am fighting a biological war you know.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greece / Bulgaria.

And not German is my mother language but Dutch...but also I can communicate in German if wished by anyone, if someone wants to communicate at all with me….sniff that is a sad sentence isn’t it? But that is also not important.

And yes I love you all in Private and you are all invited.

No You have it wrong

They are, this Confed, so self confident that they are afraid to inform us who we should fear. I cannot and will not fear anything I don't know of...and that is clear to me: I don't care either.

Fortunately I have other buisiness to attend to, someone is going to PAY ME a visit, it is Justine.

You have a date with Justine Bateman? You dawg, you! :D

Dear Svennie,

Read carefully and put your dirty mind at ease...I wrote PAY ME a visit. Visit is not really a date, a date can be a visit. And if somebody has to pay for it, it is....in some countries forbidden. But in this case he will pay in form of divisions, also a valid and accepted credit in this game.

Who is Justine Bateman, somehow this name sounds familiar to me. What is dawg means, is that slang? Please keep in mind I am not from that part of the planet you are living.

Toodles Rednas, the Pay me a visit Guy

So on with the "War"

I dont know when you dispatch your orders or if you are awaiting reports from the Front but you will soon find out who I am and by default who the Confederacy are. I would not want to spoil the surprise. :D

Dear Spartakiss,

Please it is Rednas. And what is this all about, really, I cannot follow it. Lot of talking and who is attacking who and where, but nobody knows who is who and where and where not. Yes my grammar is not good, but good enough to express what I am thinking.

Important is if you Spartacactus know about the order DW, it means to some countries Death Wish but in Victory is normally know under Declare War. So did you use it in this game already? So if I am chosen than please by whom? Because for some 2000 years or so ago, somebody was also chosen and ended up very bad.

Is this Confed already in action…somewhere with something or just mailing and is just a paper force?

So if you are afraid to send your name at the forum than send me a personally message or leave it be….to start with on the forum.

Well have to attend to my beloved Greece, fill me Panzers with olive oil, I am fighting a biological war you know.

And not German is my mother language but Dutch...but also I can communicate in German if wished by anyone, if someone wants to communicate at all with me….sniff that is a sad sentence isn’t it? But that is also not important.

No You have it wrong

You have a date with Justine Bateman? You dawg, you! :blink:

Dear Svennie,

Read carefully and put your dirty mind at ease...I wrote PAY ME a visit. Visit is not really a date, a date can be a visit. And if somebody has to pay for it, it is....in some countries forbidden. But in this case he will pay in form of divisions, also a valid and accepted credit in this game.

Who is Justine Bateman, somehow this name sounds familiar to me. What is dawg means, is that slang? Please keep in mind I am not from that part of the planet you are living.

:cheers:

So on with the "War"

I dont know when you dispatch your orders or if you are awaiting reports from the Front but you will soon find out who I am and by default who the Confederacy are. I would not want to spoil the surprise. :D

Single malt it is. :cheers:

So on with the "War"

Dear Spartakiss,

No You have it wrong

You have a date with Justine Bateman? You dawg, you! :D

Dear Svennie,

"Svennie"??? Yes, "dawg" is American slang; sorry, my bad. If you've ever seen the show "American Idol", judge Randy Jackson says it constantly. Justine Bateman is a TV actress, was on the TV show "Family Ties" with Michael J Fox. Surely THAT has been seen in Europe. Actor Jason Bateman (from the TV series "Arrested Development") is her brother.