Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Ahh, my young vassal, you think you can fire on Fort Sumter without reprisal? You are sadly mistaken Colonel Quisling, aka Gen. Fleischer, aka Spartacus. So the Confederacy of Norway, Sweden (bork, bork), Finland and Denmark(?) feel that they can separate from the Central Russian Union? This will not be allowed. :beer:

:o

Lowlands shall be awarded Denmark now. :cheers:

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, my young vassal, you think you can fire on Fort Sumter without reprisal? You are sadly mistaken Colonel Quisling, aka Gen. Fleischer, aka Spartacus. So the Confederacy of Norway, Sweden (bork, bork), Finland and Denmark(?) feel that they can separate from the Central Russian Union? This will not be allowed. :beer:

Well, since you're in such a giving mood, can I have Ireland? Can I, can I, huh?

Well, since you're in such a giving mood, can I have Ireland? Can I, can I, huh?

The Emerald Isle is now officially yours my young swedish dragon. You may also have Iceland and the colonies across the pond. :o

Oh, man! I was sooooo hoping it would Maria Sharapova! Make every shot, a Power Shot! :holiday:

Maria's got legs but Martina's got the cocaine...cocaaaaaine, you can't snort legs up your nose.

Well Well Well - You finally figurred it out Kurassier, tell me; and be honest here the world is listening.

Did you know before we re-captured that province or after you got your results?

You should have known we would never accept you as leader and you got in the way of our plans. You must surely know that by now we are in command of the situation. Be warned, dont get in the way again. It will not be pleasent.

And finally a message to the rest of the world - The Confederacy wants nothing but peace, by the sword if we must, but peace none the less. Join us.

Oh and one final thing - Sander, were on our way, we will meet in the middle. :holiday:

Oh, man! I was sooooo hoping it would Maria Sharapova! Make every shot, a Power Shot! :holiday:

Maria's got legs but Martina's got the cocaine...cocaaaaaine, you can't snort legs up your nose.

Dude, I don't know what part of the world you're from, but in Southern California, that's the official state pastime.

Well Well Well - You finally figurred it out Kurassier, tell me; and be honest here the world is listening.

Did you know before we re-captured that province or after you got your results?

You should have known we would never accept you as leader and you got in the way of our plans. You must surely know that by now we are in command of the situation. Be warned, dont get in the way again. It will not be pleasent.

And finally a message to the rest of the world - The Confederacy wants nothing but peace, by the sword if we must, but peace none the less. Join us.

Oh and one final thing - Sander, were on our way, we will meet in the middle. :nuke:

Actually, I haven't gotten my turn results, but thanks for confirming my suspicions. :holiday:

Here was my thought process. Norway, Sweden, Finland were my first guess. I knew Finland because he declared himself in an early posting. The DW on Finland gave me pause to reconsider. I don't know if that was intentional or if it just made it easier for Sweden to move troops through Finland to attack NR (instead of CL). The only other possibility was the Mideast or Poland, so that was why I guessed the way I did. Based upon your response to my guess, I then knew who you were. The only thing that had 'changed' with me that could affect anyone was my acquistion of Fort Sumter. ( thus my PM to you about such) Now the only person who would even know of such is the person who gave it to me and Denmark and Norway. :nuke:

That having been said, always remember it is you who has begun this war, but I will be the one to finish it. :nuke:

Enjoy Sumter while you can, there are several kegs in the cellar. :holiday:

Bravo Bravo Kurassier. As for NR, we dont want it. The DW all over the place were just part of the plan, it would have been nice if Lowlands had stayed out of Denmark for a while longer but needs must. As for Sumter it is now Norwegen and we will enjoy all the kegs.

Bravo Bravo Kurassier. As for NR, we dont want it. The DW all over the place were just part of the plan, it would have been nice if Lowlands had stayed out of Denmark for a while longer but needs must. As for Sumter it is now Norwegen and we will enjoy all the kegs.

The DW was a good plan. Sumter will not be yours for long, so enjoy it for now.

Rednas, he's changed his avatar again. (the norwegian flag looks good)

Dude, I don't know what part of the world you're from, but in Southern California, that's the official state pastime.

That would explain the regional penchant for plastic surgery.

Just letting you all know the Swedish Chef is still around and feeding the Armies of the Confederacy.

Todays starters is Central Russian Surprise followed by a main course of Meatballs and Lowlands Solders. For dessert we will be having shot down German and French airmen.

Oh what a glorious menu we have for the future of Europe.

Just letting you all know the Swedish Chef is still around and feeding the Armies of the Confederacy.

Todays starters is Central Russian Surprise followed by a main course of Meatballs and Lowlands Solders. For dessert we will be having shot down German and French airmen.

Oh what a glorious menu we have for the future of Europe.

I do like the flags under the symbol, that is a nice touch. Now we shall see if you can fight as well as you can make avatars. :holiday:

I would keep my eyes peeled if I was you Kurassier for more flags, if you think four is all we are then you will be under estimating us yet again.

Do youself a favour, concentrate on your own borders and leave the Danish / German on to us. You will have enough troubled of your own without taking all us on as well.

I would keep my eyes peeled if I was you Kurassier for more flags, if you think four is all we are then you will be under estimating us yet again.

Do youself a favour, concentrate on your own borders and leave the Danish / German on to us. You will have enough troubled of your own without taking all us on as well.

There could be 10 of you and I still wouldn't be worried. Obviously you are worried about me or you wouldn't have concealed yourselves. :holiday: