Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strategy my dear friend, Strategy.

It's good you have a strategy, all good opponents or allies have one. So far nothing you've said or done has caused any deviations in mine.

:holiday:

me neither :nuke:

What? No Finnish flag in your avatar? Hey, at least you guys are making the time in between turns interesting. :holiday:

I will have to do a Propaganda Readjustment to Rommel.

GUARDS - "Bring Rommel before the Thought Commission" - Now repeat after me Rommel - "I must fly the flag of the Confederacy - I must follow the Confederacy Aims, I must not have free thought,"

Im sure he will fall back into line once the drugs take effect. :holiday:

Soon Kurassier you too will be flying the flag. :holiday: Errrm Now how to get the Drugs into the Moscow drinking water system.

Soon Kurassier you too will be flying the flag. :holiday: Errrm Now how to get the Drugs into the Moscow drinking water system.

We will always fly the flag of the Russian Union. Soon you too will once more fly the Union flag.

Oh, and you'd probably affect more people if you got it into the Vodka supply. Of course the Vodka supply has greater safeguards.... :nuke::holiday::nuke:

Kurassier, I think that 4 is the correct number.

Let's see, their names are Larry, Curly, Moe and Shemp.

Ha! :holiday:

I hadn't thought of that one, I must be slipping. :nuke:

We could have film festival!!! :holiday:

Everybody is invited to the Three (four) Stooges film festival in Moscow. The Vodka will be flowing!!! :nuke:

Strategy my dear friend, Strategy.

It's good you have a strategy, all good opponents or allies have one. So far nothing you've said or done has caused any deviations in mine.

:cheers:

me neither :cheers:

What? No Finnish flag in your avatar? Hey, at least you guys are making the time in between turns interesting. :beer:

This should be better... :beer:

although I liked my atomic bomb better :nuke::cheers:

Admiral, please let me know what nation you represent so I can assess if your valuable to the Confederacy.

So which member of the Confederacy is Admiral D?

:cheers:

BTW, why did a bunch of Dutch boys choose the Confederacy as their mantra? :beer:

(fyi, my lineage is part Dutch)