Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Kevin,

Evil Icelanders? C'mon now, these Confeduncery fellows are your enemies too...

Ghost

I only meant that the Icelanders are evil from the perspective of Great Britain. All enemies of the Confederacy are my allies and best buddies! :beer:

Kevin

Hey, Kevin! Does that include evil Lowlanders too? LOL You and I may be allies right now, but how long will that last? Granted, you and your TA's are already at war with my Scandinavian brothers. The only reason I'm not in there too is because of Ireland. No, I haven't forgotten his TA in Iceland. Is that you, Ghost?

Hmmm...you seem like a decent enough chap, but your country was always targetted for retribution because of the Battle of the Boyne. It was inevitable, even if the current Confederate leader isn't a bad guy...I guess I am holding 249 years of domination over my northern bretheren against ya...

:-)

Slicer Magee

Weeelllllllllllllllll....so Slicer is my mortal enemy! This has made things much more interesting! Any emnity I have towards Ghost, Kevin, Kurassier is natural, cuz they're Texans...that ol' California-Texas rivalry thing. But you! You're like me: former ASA--in spirit, if not in fact. Now we take things to a whole new level! I'd tell you what I have planned, but dude, that would be be bad OPSEC. And I know all about OPSEC. In fact, the header on my Myspace blog says 'My Bible is AR 530-1'. To the uninformed, that's the US Army regulation on Operations Security. Now I bet the European players are wishing that I just shut the hell up. And the Australian players? Hell, it's already tomorrow for them anyway.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a while since I did some Redass bateing - Can someone tell me what the hell he is talking about, he makes less sence than me and that takes some doing. The only way I know what he is on about is due to the semi lucid translation from Curryass. Far too much ass for my liking but im sure you two boys will enjoy each others company brokeback mountain style. Yeeee Haaaa :beer:

Dear Spongieboy,

Well hansome...ehmmm...as you have time enough now as I understood you have been kicked out a game once more and this time by yourself...well nice going chap...you can for instance read my post once more. And take it easy nobody is rushing you, you have all the time of lost country.

Tip from me: start reading your own site regarding questions of he game. You...are to me one big question and the one of the typ there is no answer to it.

So cherio you absorber, now being absorbed...soon.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of France and some other countries.

Guest Spongebob

Oi Redfarce, wrong game, Game 79 not this one. Anyway whats it to you if im gone, you never realy loved the Sponge as my disiples do. Rest assured worlds I may not be around but other follow in my footsteps to cause chaos and mayhem.

St M will lead the charge.

World News

Fort Sumter cleansed of the plague! Fort Sumter was infected by the vile Confederacy plague, but the entire population has now been innoculated and the plague erased. :beer:

Any emnity I have towards Ghost, Kevin, Kurassier is natural, cuz they're Texans...that ol' California-Texas rivalry

As stated before I live in Texas but am still classified as a Yankee by the natives. Have to say though, I'd rather be a Texan than a Californian. :beer::beer:

It may be true that Fort Sumter as you put has fallen yet again to the enemy, but you will find this was by design rather than error on our part.

That erase part should be classed as an evacation. Dunkirk springs to mind. See you next round Kurassier, maybe in person. :beer:

Id Rather be a SPONGE!!!! A sponge has slightly more intelligence than a Calafornian and a Texan put together. :beer::beer::beer:

Ummm...slightly? I don't know who should be slighted more: me, or the sponge. Now, if you're talking about POLITICAL intelligence...since my home state is one of the most liberal in the nation, I'm inclined to agree.

Dear Mother SBSP, I would hope your desire and dedication is founded on sound principles however theft of the Confederacy Avatar is punishable by death. Declare your nation and fly the flag or you will be placed on the 10 most wanted list and hunted to extinction. As your son is not playing and nothing but hot air I would hope your not following in his footsteps and leading by example.

Dear Mother SBSP, I would hope your desire and dedication is founded on sound principles however theft of the Confederacy Avatar is punishable by death. Declare your nation and fly the flag or you will be placed on the 10 most wanted list and hunted to extinction. As your son is not playing and nothing but hot air I would hope your not following in his footsteps and leading by example.

OOOHH, I'M BEING THREATENED.

I'M STILL LEARNING THE RULES, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE THAT IT'S AN OFFENCE TO THREATEN A MEMBER OF THE CONFEDERACY.

THE CONFEDERACY WILL UNITE AS ONE AND PUNISH ANY SUCH OFFENDER.

Only the Confederacy know who the members of the Confederacy are and your not Dear Mother.

Smedley is learning the rules and soon will become another member of the Confederacy.

At this rate the world will be one long before T70+

Only the Confederacy know who the members of the Confederacy are and your not Dear Mother.

Smedley is learning the rules and soon will become another member of the Confederacy.

At this rate the world will be one long before T70+

OKAY POSSUM, ONCE, JUST THIS ONCE, I WILL OVERLOOK YOUR MANGLING OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY USING "YOUR" INSTEAD OF "YOU'RE".

BUT ONE CHANCE IS ALL YOU GET.

NEXT TIME, EXPECT TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE CONFEDERACY IN ALL IT'S MAGNIFICENT, MILITARY GLORY!!!

Guest Spongebob

:alien::drunk: Happy Mothers Day.

Did the postman bring you those dead despots i arranged for you as a present?

Today you should stay in bed and let your son wait on you for a change :cheers::wub::wub::unsure: