Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

the package was intercepted at the main postoffice...it seems there is a problem with shipping what might be hazardous fluids.....expect a visit from Federal authorities soon.....

Now, if that doesn't sound scary, then I'm a Greek! :alien::wub::unsure::drunk::cheers::wub:

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah the Greeks, a noble people, the birth place of Civilization. A confederate if ever there was. Now let me see, who is in the club.

Great Britain

Denmark

Norway

Sweden

Finland

Central Russia

Greece

Italy

Yugoslavia

Anyone else want to join? :laugh:

Ah the Greeks, a noble people, the birth place of Civilization. A confederate if ever there was. Now let me see, who is in the club.

Great Britain

Denmark

Norway

Sweden

Finland

Central Russia

Greece

Italy

Yugoslavia

Anyone else want to join? :laugh:

I thought Central Russia is fighting the Confederacy, not part of it? :D

-Justin of Bulgaria

I thought Central Russia is fighting the Confederacy, not part of it? :D

-Justin of Bulgaria

See, Justin, how the plague addles the mind of those it infects? The plague has still not infected Russia. :laugh:

Ahhhhh so your thinking about it eh? Caught you out have we Kurassier. :laugh: I knew you wanted to be part of the Confederacy. I will dispatch my diplomats as soon as they get out of the Pub. They will bring Vodka. :D

Ahhhhh so your thinking about it eh? Caught you out have we Kurassier. :beer: I knew you wanted to be part of the Confederacy. I will dispatch my diplomats as soon as they get out of the Pub. They will bring Vodka. :D

I had been thinking about demoting The Confederacy from Stooges to clowns.

After recent posts, I have down-graded them to a swarm of mosquitoes, that is, a few insects who make an annoying whine and inflict a pin prick.

The next decision will be much harder.

To light a mosquito coil, reach for the swatter or use the can of fly spray?

Work with me here, you blokes.

Ahhhhh so your thinking about it eh? Caught you out have we Kurassier. :ph34r: I knew you wanted to be part of the Confederacy. I will dispatch my diplomats as soon as they get out of the Pub. They will bring Vodka. :cheers:

I had been thinking about demoting The Confederacy from Stooges to clowns.

After recent posts, I have down-graded them to a swarm of mosquitoes, that is, a few insects who make an annoying whine and inflict a pin prick.

The next decision will be much harder.

To light a mosquito coil, reach for the swatter or use the can of fly spray?

Work with me here, you blokes.

:ph34r::ph34r::cheers:

Ahhhhh so your thinking about it eh? Caught you out have we Kurassier. :ph34r: I knew you wanted to be part of the Confederacy. I will dispatch my diplomats as soon as they get out of the Pub. They will bring Vodka. :cheers:

No. Unless you're talking about a situation where everyone around you has caught a deadly disease and you have concerns about it spreading. Fortunately, I have some of the best doctors in the world working on the problem and believe we have the cure. Just perfecting the delivery system. :ph34r::beer::D

:cheers:

Oh, go ahead and send your diplomats with the Vodka. (ps if they don't bring the Vodka, don't send them...) :drunk:

I think Des is a little upset he has not been invited to the party. Kurassier as our latest inductee I will let you explain to Des what it takes to become a member of the greatest organization the world of Victory has ever seen.

Tell him about you having to wear womens clothing :ph34r:

Tell him about having your hair dressed like a poodle at crufts :ph34r:

Tell him about the public declaration you had to make about your parentage :ph34r:

Tell him about your un-dying love :beer: of the confederacy and what it stands for

Go on - tell him

And then tell him hes' not welcome because he cannot take the pressure. Unlike you who will take anything :D for the Confederacy. :ph34r:

I think Des is a little upset he has not been invited to the party. Kurassier as our latest inductee I will let you explain to Des what it takes to become a member of the greatest organization the world of Victory has ever seen.

Tell him about you having to wear womens clothing :ph34r:

Tell him about having your hair dressed like a poodle at crufts :ph34r:

Tell him about the public declaration you had to make about your parentage :ph34r:

Tell him about your un-dying love :beer: of the confederacy and what it stands for

Go on - tell him

And then tell him hes' not welcome because he cannot take the pressure. Unlike you who will take anything :D for the Confederacy. :ph34r:

Looks like we'll need to add extra security at the Asylum, someone got loose.

Here, little spartacus, come boy. Time to take your medication. :ph34r:

Oh my dearest Kurassier. Here we were thinking lets head off to Berlin via Stettin and what do you go and do but TA to Northern Russia. We were all set to sail the seas and send our diplomats to Berlin and Moscow when this happens. It now means a northern route has opened up, a new road to moscow leaving our diplomats with a hard choice.

Do they sail first class or travel by first class coach. :beer:

We never wanted to take a coach prefering to leave the Northern Russians to there own devices but now, what must we do????

We never wanted to take a coach prefering to leave the Northern Russians to there own devices but now, what must we do????

What must you do ?

We are deeply hurt... the "Confederacy" sent spies rather than diplomats into our territory!

Surely that is tantamount to declaring hostile intentions! :beer:

Oh my dearest Kurassier. Here we were thinking lets head off to Berlin via Stettin and what do you go and do but TA to Northern Russia. We were all set to sail the seas and send our diplomats to Berlin and Moscow when this happens. It now means a northern route has opened up, a new road to moscow leaving our diplomats with a hard choice.

Do they sail first class or travel by first class coach. :beer:

I thought you had no interest in Northern Russia? Why then are you so concerned about him now? Did your plague fail to infect him?

Now where did I put that swatter? maybe I should use a mosquito coil......

:D

We sent "Diplomats" into "Central Russia" and we "Had" no interest until Kurassier signed a total alliance with Hammerjock.

Our "Coach Trip" could be avoided. The choice is yours Hammerjock but as we all know your not going to choose the Confederacy.

Just think, you could have had a secure northern border while you venturered to unite the Russias under one banner yet you have decided to fight Finland, Sweden and Norway.