Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

We sent "Diplomats" into "Central Russia" and we "Had" no interest until Kurassier signed a total alliance with Hammerjock.

Our "Coach Trip" could be avoided. The choice is yours Hammerjock but as we all know your not going to choose the Confederacy.

Just think, you could have had a secure northern border while you venturered to unite the Russias under one banner yet you have decided to fight Finland, Sweden and Norway.

Listen, can you hear it?

That annoying, high-pitched whine?

It can mean only one thing.

The mozzies are still hanging around.

Well, mozzies have a life span similar to a blow-fly, which is pretty short.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We sent "Diplomats" into "Central Russia" and we "Had" no interest until Kurassier signed a total alliance with Hammerjock.

Our "Coach Trip" could be avoided. The choice is yours Hammerjock but as we all know your not going to choose the Confederacy.

Just think, you could have had a secure northern border while you venturered to unite the Russias under one banner yet you have decided to fight Finland, Sweden and Norway.

Listen, can you hear it?

You talk the talk, Feeney, but do you walk the walk? Or should I say...Weeney?

Listen, can you hear it?

First it was mozzies from the North.

Now we have a mozzie from the West.

Must order more swatters or mosquito coils.

How big are mosquito 'nads, anyway?

Listen, can you hear it?

Bigger than yours, bloke!

Listen, can you hear it?

Bigger than yours, bloke!

Wow, I'm impressed!

I'm hung like an ant! (apologies to Monty Python).

LOL :cheers: Its getting out of hand this now. As a gesture of Goodwill we will let you all surender and keep your side arms.

Can someone please remind me who DesWeener :woohoo: is playing, he is such an insignificant little troll I have forgotten if I am invading his country already or if i need to DW on him

LOL :cheers: Its getting out of hand this now. As a gesture of Goodwill we will let you all surender and keep your side arms.

Can someone please remind me who DesWeener :woohoo: is playing, he is such an insignificant little troll I have forgotten if I am invading his country already or if i need to DW on him

He's playing France. And don't worry, you're already at war with him. :wub:

By the way, what happened to Denmark? Haven't seen him around here lately.

Kevin

The mozzies have been annoying Lowlands lately, so he used his swatter.

Dont forget Germany, us "Mozzies" have been annoying him just as much as Lowlands. Soon be time to send in more bombers to get those "Squatters" in xVejle. They cant escape, they are like flys on fly paper, surrounded on the ground and pounded from the air. They cant survive, you may as well surrender that army, our siege will continue until the whole of Denmark is liberated and while that army is contained we shall continue to take more and more of Europe.

Admit it, you have been out manovered at every turn. Every move you make, every step you take we are watching you. Can you read our message in a bottle, you stood to close to me. Lowlands you dont have to put out the red light as you will be so lonely.

Ok I have now lost the plot, that came from a night on the beer :wub::woohoo:

Back to reality :cheers:

Dont forget Germany, us "Mozzies" have been annoying him just as much as Lowlands. Soon be time to send in more bombers to get those "Squatters" in xVejle. They cant escape, they are like flys on fly paper, surrounded on the ground and pounded from the air. They cant survive, you may as well surrender that army, our siege will continue until the whole of Denmark is liberated and while that army is contained we shall continue to take more and more of Europe.

Admit it, you have been out manovered at every turn. Every move you make, every step you take we are watching you. Can you read our message in a bottle, you stood to close to me. Lowlands you dont have to put out the red light as you will be so lonely.

Ok I have now lost the plot, that came from a night on the beer :wub::wub:

Back to reality :cheers:

:alien: Now I'm worried... it's not too late to surrender, is it? What have I gotten myself into? Why oh why did I ever invade Denmark? :woohoo:

Kevin

Fighting Finland, Sweden and Norway would be easier than fighting Central Russia. :python::beer:

It's good you put quotes around diplomats because those diplomats were truly spies and saboteurs that were carrying the confederacy plague. Fortunately, they were discovered in time and all vials of the vile plague were doused in Russian Vodka and neutralized. :jawdrop::beer:

History is writen by the victors so your slanderous comments will be answered in due course. Until then our "Diplomats" will continue to carry out there duty.

See you in Riga :python:

Honorable Leader of Lowlands - Why did you invade Lowlands? Now you mention it, it is puzzling. What have you gained. Nothing much, Denmark still stands, you have but one city, The confederacy continues to take German land not once but twice and everytime you take it back we take from you again. What good is it doing you? I see no logic in your persuit of Denmark. I keep moving along the German coast taking province after province.

Speak with your allies, get out of Denmark and we will call off our invasion of Germany. We thought we wanted to liberate the German people and bring them under the umberella of the Confederacy but we now see that the Russian people are far more at risk from the Communist Bear. They are crying out for Confederate Liberation.

History is writen by the victors so your slanderous comments will be answered in due course. Until then our "Diplomats" will continue to carry out there duty.

See you in Riga :jawdrop:

Honorable Leader of Lowlands - Why did you invade Lowlands? Now you mention it, it is puzzling. What have you gained. Nothing much, Denmark still stands, you have but one city, The confederacy continues to take German land not once but twice and everytime you take it back we take from you again. What good is it doing you? I see no logic in your persuit of Denmark. I keep moving along the German coast taking province after province.

Speak with your allies, get out of Denmark and we will call off our invasion of Germany. We thought we wanted to liberate the German people and bring them under the umberella of the Confederacy but we now see that the Russian people are far more at risk from the Communist Bear. They are crying out for Confederate Liberation.

I guess someone forgot to take his medication.

Or he really does have a mosquito-sized intellect.

In any case, we consulted and decided to:

(a) Cease the invasion of Lowlands by Lowlands (that was good advice, by the way);

(:python: Continue the invasion of Denmark;

© Increase production of swatters; and

(d) Save money (swatters are cheaper than SS PANZERS).

We await your next pronouncement with bated breath.

I must have not been clear

The comment was a question to Lowlands - Why did you invade Lowlands? In other words asking the question of Lowlands not about Lowlands’s actions.

I will make it clear enough for a Froggy to understand

Here goes - Why did you invade Denmark Lowlands? As you can see not grammatically correct but easier for the uneducated to understand.

He's playing France. And don't worry, you're already at war with him. :beer:

By the way, what happened to Denmark? Haven't seen him around here lately.

Kevin

Right on your 6 with you in my sights. :python:

Real life has cut down on my chat time, but not the gaming time. :jawdrop:

I wondered who that was back there. :beer: Welcome back! :cheers:

Kevin