Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Have you any comprehension Kurassier of what I have been doing in Europe. Ok lets face facts Lowlands had Denmark beat as soon as he invaded, there is no way any of us could get enough troops across the water in the time allowed to effect a defence of Denmark. We knew when we picked these nations there was a risk, a calculated risk, a risk worth taking.

Have you any idea what I have done with a couple of Marines? I have frustrated the enemy and diverted his attention.

We shall meet soon enough Kurassier but it will be on my terms as most of the encounters so afar have been. The Confederacy always has a plan and we stick to it. Denmarks sacrifice will be remembered and not invain.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you any comprehension Kurassier of what I have been doing in Europe. Ok lets face facts Lowlands had Denmark beat as soon as he invaded, there is no way any of us could get enough troops across the water in the time allowed to effect a defence of Denmark. We knew when we picked these nations there was a risk, a calculated risk, a risk worth taking.

Have you any idea what I have done with a couple of Marines? I have frustrated the enemy and diverted his attention.

We shall meet soon enough Kurassier but it will be on my terms as most of the encounters so afar have been. The Confederacy always has a plan and we stick to it. Denmarks sacrifice will be remembered and not invain.

There it is again!

BBZZZZZZZZZZZZ

BBBZZZZZZZZZZZ

SWAT!!!!!!!

There it is again!

BBZZZZZZZZZZZZ

BBBZZZZZZZZZZZ

SWAT!!!!!!!

LOOK! Da Weeney speaks! What is Da Weeney saying? Nothing of interest!

There it is again!

BBZZZZZZZZZZZZ

BBBZZZZZZZZZZZ

SWAT!!!!!!!

:unsure::cheers: Just had to laugh when I read this!

So, let's see Plan A, sacrifice Denmmark and try to annoy Lowlands, Plan B, sacrifice Sweden and try to annoy Central Russia?

Is Great Britain the next lamb? or Finland?

So instead of bork, bork, bork, its buzz, buzz, buzz..... :cheers:

Again, I look forward to 'the plan' being revealed. :cheers:

Should have been called Da Whiney, Da Whinger, Da Moaner - YAWN! Oh so boring.

As for the plan well the plan was not to sacrifice Denmark, we did all we could in the time scales to save Denmark. I have no idea where you get the idea from that Sweden will be sacrificed, or anyone for that matter. You forget our motto, United we Stand, Divided we Fall and your feeble attempts at Division only highlights your own fear of the Confederacy.

As for the plan well the plan was not to sacrifice Denmark, we did all we could in the time scales to save Denmark. I have no idea where you get the idea from that Sweden will be sacrificed, or anyone for that matter. You forget our motto, United we Stand, Divided we Fall and your feeble attempts at Division only highlights your own fear of the Confederacy.

HaJ :cheers: As you should be able to tell by now, I have no fear of the confederacy. More like the concern an adult has for children, I am concerned you will hurt yourself. :cheers:

Now you did cause me some inconvenience, my tank commanders had to stop long enough to clean the meatballs off the side of their tanks. :unsure:

Maybe you should change your motto to 'united we stand, united we fall' :cheers::cheers:

Da Wanker, perhaps?

Da Wanker, perhaps?

Russ, they're Big Meanies.

They're calling me names.

Ha, see, now you blokes are going to get into trouble!!!

Da Wanker, perhaps?

Russ, they're Big Meanies.

They're calling me names.

Ha, see, now you blokes are going to get into trouble!!!

Pssstt!!

Hey Russ.

Can you please withhold your wrath?

Let them mouth off all they want.

After all, this is a forum for free expression of opinions/ideas/gibberish.

I have the ULTIMATE WEAPON.

It will be unleashed when needed.

That old chestnut :blink: Maybe its because usually play in a single game while SpongeGob plays in every game (and never lasts) :D

For your information I played Great Britain in 77, Norway in 81 and I am also playing in 83 under another name due to the Avatar being linked to the Confederacy and the Norwegen flag. I have just chosen to remain quiet about it while this game continues. So I along with the rest of the world will be hunting the Sponge in that game.

So lets get back on topic shall we.... Hows those battles against the Baltics going, hit any resistance yet? any of the peasants hit you with anything more than a few rocks. You must be taking great pride in your troops ability to suppress innocent people.

Dont worry, soon you will face those that fire back and we shall see how good you are. After all anyone can over-run an abandoned nation. :blink:

Spongebob claims to be many people most of the time. I have not got the time to trawl the forums but Im sure from memory he has done this. I unlike others do not follow the exploits of the Sponge, he is not that important.

Spongebob claims to be many people most of the time. I have not got the time to trawl the forums but Im sure from memory he has done this. I unlike others do not follow the exploits of the Sponge, he is not that important.

Methinks thou doest protest too much! :blink:

Anybody else notice that spongebob and Spartacus are never in the same game together?Hmmmmm..... :blink::D

Maybe this is because SpongeBob and Spartacus are the same... Spongebob mentioned something like that some time ago...

Norbert

Which is why I can't take the confederacy seriously.

:ranting:

Greetings Norbert, how have you been?