Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Which is why I can't take the confederacy seriously. Including the other three members...

:D

Greetings Norbert, how have you been?

I would not take them seriously for one second...

I am doing fine. Been busy IRL and in Vic77, nearing the end game...

Started in Vic82... Should be fun.

Norbert

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Errrm who you calling Spongegob :D pull that finger out of your arse and lick it you self righteous pompus git.

And as for the rest of you get your facts right before your link me to another. Over the years I have been accused of being The Monk (spit) Kurassier, Portugal Paul, St M (Loyal Disciple), Desert Camel, Auntie and countless others. Now I can add Sparticrap to the list.

Whitter on my enemies, unfortunatly you will have to do it without me. :blink:

Should have been called Da Whiney, Da Whinger, Da Moaner - YAWN! Oh so boring.

As for the plan well the plan was not to sacrifice Denmark, we did all we could in the time scales to save Denmark. I have no idea where you get the idea from that Sweden will be sacrificed, or anyone for that matter. You forget our motto, United we Stand, Divided we Fall and your feeble attempts at Division only highlights your own fear of the Confederacy.

Da Wanker, perhaps?

Russ, they're Big Meanies.

They're calling me names.

Ha, see, now you blokes are going to get into trouble!!!

Pssstt!!

Hey Russ.

Can you please withhold your wrath?

Let them mouth off all they want.

After all, this is a forum for free expression of opinions/ideas/gibberish.

I have the ULTIMATE WEAPON.

It will be unleashed when needed.

OH, NO!!!!! STAND BACK, EVERYBODY! HE'S GONNA FART!!!!!!! Oh, my bad. It's just hot air.

Errrm who you calling Spongegob :D pull that finger out of your arse and lick it you self righteous pompus git.

And as for the rest of you get your facts right before your link me to another. Over the years I have been accused of being The Monk (spit) Kurassier, Portugal Paul, St M (Loyal Disciple), Desert Camel, Auntie and countless others. Now I can add Sparticrap to the list.

Whitter on my enemies, unfortunatly you will have to do it without me. :blink:

So maybe instead of the confederacy, we should call them, spongecus and the bobettes??!?!?! :ranting:

Looks like you made it to turn 10 spongie. :blink::cheers:

So maybe instead of the confederacy, we should call them, spongecus and the bobettes??!?!?! :blink:

Looks like you made it to turn 10 spongie. :D:blink:

Isn't that one definition of a sponge? A CONFEDERATION of lower organisms.....?

So that would make the ultimate leader ot the confed-duncery the the the SPONGE-FUEHRER???? Gasp!

Or maybe that was the spineless jellyfish..... Never mind.

So that would make the ultimate leader ot the confed-duncery the the the SPONGE-FUEHRER???? Gasp!

I think the key part of the word is 'con'! :D:blink:

A number of facts are escaping the masses.

1 - I have survived more than once past turn 10

2 - I have not only allies but TA's

These alone mean I am not the sponge, I feel that since your onslaught on the forums trying to reduce the Confederacy from a co-ordinated fighting machine to nothing and failing you have tried to associate me and my TAs with the most hated player in the game. Is this another attempt at breaking up the greatest alliance the world has ever scene? It wont work.

In fact I think I should make peace ovatures to the Sponge after this, allow him in our club and in a future game Sponge, Spartacus and the whole Confederacy shall show you all what its like to be on the losing side.

What do you say Sponge? care to join us in the future? If I am to be accused of being you then the least I can do is join with you. :D

A number of facts are escaping the masses.

1 - I have survived more than once past turn 10

2 - I have not only allies but TA's

These alone mean I am not the sponge, I feel that since your onslaught on the forums trying to reduce the Confederacy from a co-ordinated fighting machine to nothing and failing you have tried to associate me and my TAs with the most hated player in the game. Is this another attempt at breaking up the greatest alliance the world has ever scene? It wont work.

In fact I think I should make peace ovatures to the Sponge after this, allow him in our club and in a future game Sponge, Spartacus and the whole Confederacy shall show you all what its like to be on the losing side.

What do you say Sponge? care to join us in the future? If I am to be accused of being you then the least I can do is join with you. :ranting:

:cheers::D:D:blink::D:blink:

Who said you were the most hated? I believe the only true haters of the sponge are the Dark Monk and rfouasnon. I for one have never said I hated nor liked the sponge. In fact one of my posts (I believe in the sponges poll) was that the sponge, in and of himself, is not that significant, he just 'talks' a lot. Which I'm fine with, as long as he can back up what he says once in awhile...... :cheers:

and my offer to help the sponge in supernova is a sincere offer, as it would be to any newbie to the game.

So lets get back on topic shall we.... Hows those battles against the Baltics going, hit any resistance yet? any of the peasants hit you with anything more than a few rocks. You must be taking great pride in your troops ability to suppress innocent people.

Dont worry, soon you will face those that fire back and we shall see how good you are. After all anyone can over-run an abandoned nation. :ranting:

1. Keep in mind, the Baltic States was being run and he did counterattack me. I have not run into a single Static division, which is what the computer AI would build. The Baltic States only became abandoned BECAUSE I over ran him. Much like what Lowlands did/is doing to Denmark, I just did it faster. I am guessing that my Ground Casualties is much higher than yours at this point.

2. My troops do not suppress anybody, the people of the Baltic States were more than happy to be rejoined to the great power in Moscow.

3. Again, I have already faced someone who fired back, and as I've said before, bring it on Spongecus, I enjoy a good fight, just make it worth my while.

4. Finally, if you really want to know if I am good or not, I can provide you with past games finishes if you are interested, and yes I have lasted past turn 10..... :D:cheers::cheers::drunk:

I feel that since your onslaught on the forums trying to reduce the Confederacy from a co-ordinated fighting machine to nothing and failing you have tried to associate me and my TAs with the most hated player in the game. Is this another attempt at breaking up the greatest alliance the world has ever scene? It wont work.

:D:blink::blink::ranting::cheers::D

What great alliance?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I could care less if you want to have allies, you need them. :cheers:

Errrm who you calling Spongegob <_< pull that finger out of your arse and lick it you self righteous pompus git.

Whitter on my enemies, unfortunatly you will have to do it without me. :P

Dear Spongieboobie,

I did write this a looooooong time ago: you must be schizophrenic, you must have multiple identities, it must be so. Don't fight it any longer, admit it. The day you do, you never will loose a game, and….you have something new: friends.

Well keep up your gaming, that is loosing.

And to the rest of you all: what an interesting reading it is pfffffff. Boring to the bone. Well I have to go back to the game, finishing off some more Bulgarian divisions…yeahhhhhhhhhhh.

Toodles and greetings from Rednas the Ruler of Greece and every turn more parts of Bulgaria.

I think the key part of the word is 'con'! :P:blink:

LOL I've heard that joke before...if 'con' is opposite of 'pro', then Congress is the opposite of Progress.

So maybe instead of the confederacy, we should call them, spongecus and the bobettes??!?!?! :cheers:

Looks like you made it to turn 10 spongie. <_<:cheers:

Hey, Ghostie! Nice to hear from you again! I thought you would've run away with your tail between your legs after I MAULED your TF that CB'd xLondon. Yeah, I know...I screwed up two weeks ago when I addressed my boast to Slicer (aka Ireland). Easy mistake...Ireland...Iceland...you both smell alike! And I noticed all those cute lil' DD Somers that did for xEdinburgh. Well, I suppose if that's the best they could do... I couldn't help but notice that your CV Enterprises have all skeedaddled (you're a Texan; you should know that word). Maybe I should call them 'Buffalo Humpers'...

Hey, Ghostie! Nice to hear from you again! I thought you would've run away with your tail between your legs after I MAULED your TF that CB'd xLondon. Yeah, I know...I screwed up two weeks ago when I addressed my boast to Slicer (aka Ireland). Easy mistake...Ireland...Iceland...you both smell alike! And I noticed all those cute lil' DD Somers that did for xEdinburgh. Well, I suppose if that's the best they could do... I couldn't help but notice that your CV Enterprises have all skeedaddled (you're a Texan; you should know that word). Maybe I should call them 'Buffalo Humpers'...

<_< You'll see them again....... And there isn't much I can do about the stupid Buffalo fighters......

Just as I wrote, yibebryabber all the way....very interesting, but maybe it is the fact I don't understand anything of this...I am getting very unsure now...do I have a change in the game??

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greece.

Well Dang! I would feel pretty bad about being bounced out in 10 turns except Baltic States and Czechoslovakia went down to the same group quickly too. Kudos to the CR, France, Germany, Lowlands group. You will be tough to stop. Pay attention down south y'all. Signing off from xAlborg.

Thanks! We've been pretty fortunate.

See you next game! <_<

Kevin

Well Dang! I would feel pretty bad about being bounced out in 10 turns except Baltic States and Czechoslovakia went down to the same group quickly too. Kudos to the CR, France, Germany, Lowlands group. You will be tough to stop. Pay attention down south y'all. Signing off from xAlborg.

Thanks! We've been pretty fortunate.

See you next game! <_<

Kevin

Pretty smug bastard, you are, Curnutt!