Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Well Dang! I would feel pretty bad about being bounced out in 10 turns except Baltic States and Czechoslovakia went down to the same group quickly too. Kudos to the CR, France, Germany, Lowlands group. You will be tough to stop. Pay attention down south y'all. Signing off from xAlborg.

Thanks! We've been pretty fortunate.

See you next game! :cheers:

Kevin

Pretty smug bastard, you are, Curnutt!

Hey, enough of the attitude.

Denmark was being gracious in defeat.

Lowlands was being equally gracious in being victorious.

This IS a wargame after all, with winners and losers.

Your turn is coming.

Try and match Denmark's dignity when you go down.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to the rest of you all: what an interesting reading it is pfffffff. Boring to the bone. Well I have to go back to the game, finishing off some more Bulgarian divisions…yeahhhhhhhhhhh.

Toodles and greetings from Rednas the Ruler of Greece and every turn more parts of Bulgaria.

Hey Rednas,

I see you're still alive and kicking. My Statics took a beating with out doing any damage. :cheers: I was debating to upgrade them or not. Looks like I made the wrong decision. Hopefully, I can be more challenging in the future. :P

PanzerGeneral ruler of ever smaller portions of Bulgaria

Well Dang! I would feel pretty bad about being bounced out in 10 turns except Baltic States and Czechoslovakia went down to the same group quickly too. Kudos to the CR, France, Germany, Lowlands group. You will be tough to stop. Pay attention down south y'all. Signing off from xAlborg.

See you next game! :P

Kevin

Sven D,

You should get a dictionary out and look up words you don't know before you use them. You think he is smug and a bastard because he said thank you when someone gave him a complement?

Ok that's it, Lowlands, you can have Great Britain as well. :drunk:

Hey DLD, thanks for the kudos, see you next game. :cheers:

Sincerely,

smug bastard

See you next game! :P

Kevin

Sven D,

You should get a dictionary out and look up words you don't know before you use them. You think he is smug and a bastard because he said thank you when someone gave him a complement?

Ok that's it, Lowlands, you can have Great Britain as well. :drunk:

Hey DLD, thanks for the kudos, see you next game. :cheers:

Sincerely,

smug bastard

So THAT's why he's trying to break with me! Well, we knew alliances don't last forever. I know, it's all these Texans ganging up on one poor Californian.

Ok that's it, Lowlands, you can have Great Britain as well. :wub:

So THAT's why he's trying to break with me! Well, we knew alliances don't last forever. I know, it's all these Texans ganging up on one poor Californian.

What about the 'greatest alliance'? I thought you agreed to be infected with the plague so you can be 'united we stand'. Apparently Lowlands is trying to BPA you and all of a sudden you panic and forget about your allies? (or did they forget about you??) worried Lowlands will do to you what he did to Denmark??

and suddenly one Texan (Lowlands) becomes 'all these Texans ganging up'? ahhhh, I see, you believe that one Texan is worth many 'poor Californian's.

You know Lowlands, I should be a smug bastard (and you as well), all I have to do is say, "Lowlands, you can have <insert country> as well." and the government of that country starts to panic. :drunk: I don't have to do anything else (you get to do all the hard work) except fend off the buzzing of the plague with the sides of my tanks. :cheers:

Memo to all tank commanders: Please stock up on the meatball dissoving fluids for your tank cleanings.

:woohoo::cheers::cheers::P

And to the rest of you all: what an interesting reading it is pfffffff. Boring to the bone. Well I have to go back to the game, finishing off some more Bulgarian divisions…yeahhhhhhhhhhh.

Toodles and greetings from Rednas the Ruler of Greece and every turn more parts of Bulgaria.

Hey Rednas,

I see you're still alive and kicking. My Statics took a beating with out doing any damage. :D I was debating to upgrade them or not. Looks like I made the wrong decision. Hopefully, I can be more challenging in the future. :D

PanzerGeneral ruler of ever smaller portions of Bulgaria

Dear Panzer,

Thanks for the compliments. I will accept your surrender....or isn't this message about that. Well than next turn when I will conquer xMaritsa and some other places. And to be honest I didn't see any correct decisions from your side till now...but we both know that isn't true either...or don't we??

Anyway, you will loose, I will win and defeat all your friends on the way, like Rumania, Austria, Syria but maybe it will need even more countries to defeat such a BIG nation as Greece. Wait and see, wait and see. Your future is not so long anymore. Enlist for a new game, soon.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greece and even bigger parts of Bulgaria.

See you next game! :D

Kevin

Sven D,

Ok that's it, Lowlands, you can have Great Britain as well. :cheers:

Hey DLD, thanks for the kudos, see you next game. :beer:

Sincerely,

smug bastard

Well, heck. If I'd'a known you wuz from Kaliforniyiyah, then I'd'a commenced the whoopin' on TP3!

Of course, being from the Pacific NW, and having lived in the land of fruits, nuts and flakes (i.e. California) while on active duty, I am sorry that I had to open that froo-froo can of whoop-a$$ on you. My most humble apologies, good sir.

Oh... and I guess I should apologize for the continuing struggle against your tyranny...we are but poor, down-trodden Hibernians...<sigh>...taking the fight to the oppressors. ("BEWARE the letter bomb in the poste, old chum!")

Caer Slicer McGee

See you next game! :D

Kevin

Sven D,

Ok that's it, Lowlands, you can have Great Britain as well. :cheers:

Hey DLD, thanks for the kudos, see you next game. :beer:

Sincerely,

smug bastard

Well, heck. If I'd'a known you wuz from Kaliforniyiyah, then I'd'a commenced the whoopin' on TP3!

Of course, being from the Pacific NW, and having lived in the land of fruits, nuts and flakes (i.e. California) while on active duty, I am sorry that I had to open that froo-froo can of whoop-a$$ on you. My most humble apologies, good sir.

Oh... and I guess I should apologize for the continuing struggle against your tyranny...we are but poor, down-trodden Hibernians...<sigh>...taking the fight to the oppressors. ("BEWARE the letter bomb in the poste, old chum!")

Caer Slicer McGee

Where were you stationed?

Dear Panzer,

Thanks for the compliments. I will accept your surrender....or isn't this message about that. Well than next turn when I will conquer xMaritsa and some other places. And to be honest I didn't see any correct decisions from your side till now...but we both know that isn't true either...or don't we??

Anyway, you will loose, I will win and defeat all your friends on the way, like Rumania, Austria, Syria but maybe it will need even more countries to defeat such a BIG nation as Greece. Wait and see, wait and see. Your future is not so long anymore. Enlist for a new game, soon.

Rednas,

What happened with you conquering xMaritsa? Did my statics do a better job this time? Also, I thought you were going to take Plovdiv as well? Are my LDBs still too much for your troops to handle? I suppose you should run back to Greece to repair your army again. Mine is still at 100% waiting to kick ass again. :python:

PanzerGeneral of Bulgaria

BZZZ, BZZZ, BZZZZ

The mozzies are getting bigger (and a little better) but end result still shows the Central Russians cleaning off their vehicles while the mozzies fly away.

Sweden has tried, Finland has tried, Spongecus, you next??? <_<:woohoo::ph34r::woohoo::thumbsup:

The confederacy has been in conversation with various parties discussing the future, hence our slience. We have learned a serious lesson in the Fall of Denmark - Talk is Cheap, Action Speaks Louder Than Words.

I hope your Ivory Tower has good foundations my Central Russian Bear. :thumbsup:

The confederacy has been in conversation with various parties discussing the future, hence our slience. We have learned a serious lesson in the Fall of Denmark - Talk is Cheap, Action Speaks Louder Than Words.

I hope your Ivory Tower has good foundations my Central Russian Bear. :woohoo:

It does, extremely solid. I'm talking but my actions speak volumes.

SWAT! :woohoo::thumbsup:

Stay in Scandanavia and out of central or eastern europe. :ph34r:<_<

Dear Panzer,

Rednas,

What happened with you conquering xMaritsa? Did my statics do a better job this time? Also, I thought you were going to take Plovdiv as well? Are my LDBs still too much for your troops to handle? I suppose you should run back to Greece to repair your army again. Mine is still at 100% waiting to kick ass again. :thumbsup:

PanzerGeneral of Bulgaria

Dear Tanker,

Yes you are a to good player for me allone. But you are waiting on your buddies and all you TA's to conquer just one country. So yes you are to good, I gambled and lost. And replacing???With what?? I have no money. But at least I am still on your territory...we will see, maybe I drop to save money...

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greece and still some of Bulgaria