Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

So THAT's why he's trying to break with me! Well, we knew alliances don't last forever. I know, it's all these Texans ganging up on one poor Californian.

Saaayyy.... How IS xLondon doing these days? Hard to tell with all of the smoke and flames rising from the rubble, hmmm?

Still waiting,

Commander, xReykjavik Coastal Artillery Batteries

XXXXXOOOOOOO

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So THAT's why he's trying to break with me! Well, we knew alliances don't last forever. I know, it's all these Texans ganging up on one poor Californian.

Saaayyy.... How IS xLondon doing these days? Hard to tell with all of the smoke and flames rising from the rubble, hmmm?

Still waiting,

Commander, xReykjavik Coastal Artillery Batteries

XXXXXOOOOOOO

Well, I am considering renaming the place Phoenix. You get the idea.

Dear Tanker,

Well I want to honor you, respect, really it must be a challange for you to ask yet 1 friend more to attack my great nation....well don't you all stumple about splitting this great and fearfull nation up between...how many now...5 countries. Yes respect man really...(crying, crying).

Yeh, that is Blitzkrieg I guess. So now I drop.....yes it makes no sense....so storm the beaches etc.etc.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of....yeh of what, oh greater Greece.

P.s. where is Syria BTW??

Syria has barely recovered from it's own Iraqi campaign and now has to make a last ditch effort to rescue the Turkish puppet regime who managed to get almost his entire army destroyed (and probably his airforce too this week !). Unfortunately the Southern Russians have now also entered Iraq and the UAE is looming in the south. :D

PS. Istanbul is a particularly beautifull city (been there way before the hostilities started) It would fit in nicely in the greater Greek empire !

UAE is looming in the south.

Looming

I'm looming :beer:

sounds positivly gay

how about emerging, or about to thrust penetrate attack deep into Iraq territory.

Maybe I am,

LOL Sounds like the Starship Intercourse, on another penetrating voyage. God, I miss the Doctor Demento show!

Dear Tanker,

Well I want to honor you, respect, really it must be a challange for you to ask yet 1 friend more to attack my great nation....well don't you all stumple about splitting this great and fearfull nation up between...how many now...5 countries. Yes respect man really...(crying, crying).

Yeh, that is Blitzkrieg I guess. So now I drop.....yes it makes no sense....so storm the beaches etc.etc.

Rednas,

Thanks for the compliments. I see my plan has worked as the vultures have come to pick your poor nation apart. I have enjoyed defeating all your attacks. It's too bad you're not willing to stay for more. In any event, I hope to see you in future Victory games. :beer:

-PanzerGeneral defeater of the Rednas

:beer: Hannibal wishes to send his best regards to the Roman leader and his fine troops. However unlike the battles in 218 BC when Rome sent Scipio against Hannibal and was defeated, this time we will be unafraid to attack Rome directly. How many allies will join Hannibals cause. Look to the the north oh yeh Romans. Armies upon armies are joining the march. The Hordes of the uncivilized world march upon you yet you are unafraid. Two, Three, Four armies yet you attack the defenseless.

Lay down your arms oh citizens of Rome. Carthanginians will rule Italy! :D

Dear Tanker,

Rednas,

Thanks for the compliments. I see my plan has worked as the vultures have come to pick your poor nation apart. I have enjoyed defeating all your attacks. It's too bad you're not willing to stay for more. In any event, I hope to see you in future Victory games. :beer:

-PanzerGeneral defeater of the Rednas

Dear Dollybuster excuse me dear Tankbuster,

I have to comment on your last mail, it is not completely true stating that you are the only one defeater of the Great Rednas, to me you have no respect to all your friend who have helped you, you are just one of five...so it takes five to kick me out of a game, remember that you buster.

Yes maybe we see eacht other in an other and surely different game.

Greetings Rednas Still Ruler of Greece

Dear Don Quichote,

Eh....we are playing Victory this game is based on the Second World War Era, and your talking and referring to the Carthegians...if you do so, at the end they were defeated themselves, by...weren't that the Romans??

What ever, take Rome and loose The War, I know what I am talking about.

Greetings Rednas also a looser of The War

Looming

I'm looming :beer:

sounds positivly gay

how about emerging, or about to thrust penetrate attack deep into Iraq territory.

Maybe I am,

As English is not my native language I may sometimes use a word or expression that has a connotation to it that I am not aware of. So be it.

Apparently "looming" is such a word that in your scene means something entirely different from what I think it means. However the tone of your response suggests that you are still in the denial phase and I advise you to seek professional help to deal with this.

Looming

I'm looming :D

sounds positivly gay

Maybe I am,

As English is not my native language I may sometimes use a word or expression that has a connotation to it that I am not aware of. So be it.

Apparently "looming" is such a word that in your scene means something entirely different from what I think it means. However the tone of your response suggests that you are still in the denial phase and I advise you to seek professional help to deal with this.

No, your use of the word was correct, we've just got too many kindergartners around here. :beer:

Kevin

:beer: Mr Sanders, Do you recall VICTORY! 64. As I recall your friends the Brothers (from Austria?) defeated the same coalition that is now defeating you. A fine game that was as well. We finished but were in retreat. Justin was tripled team but caused more damage than he received. I was Iraq and ended the game in retreat to the brothers. Did we wine about the odds as you are. To our knowledge no other country has yet had a ground attack against your country. Bulgaria was two teamed from the beginning having to defeat first your army then Yugos army then your army again. It only seems fair that Yugo was two teamed.

You and the brothers should give Bulgaria credit for a fine defensive gamble!!!!!!

See you again in a future game :D

Best of luck.

Don Link aka Hannibal living in the past

:blink: Mr Sanders, Do you recall VICTORY! 64. As I recall your friends the Brothers (from Austria?) defeated the same coalition that is now defeating you. A fine game that was as well. We finished but were in retreat. Justin was tripled team but caused more damage than he received. I was Iraq and ended the game in retreat to the brothers. Did we wine about the odds as you are. To our knowledge no other country has yet had a ground attack against your country. Bulgaria was two teamed from the beginning having to defeat first your army then Yugos army then your army again. It only seems fair that Yugo was two teamed.

You and the brothers should give Bulgaria credit for a fine defensive gamble!!!!!!

See you again in a future game :D

Best of luck.

Don Link aka Hannibal living in the past

Dear Dollybuster, no tankbuster, yes Don Quichote,

Game 64....was I Spain in there? Yes a fine that was...a game I won...oh a sweet memory it is..............................................................................

.................................................................................

................................................................okay sorry I am back to reality.

So who is wining now here...okay I got it, here I go ehmm: yes you are the better players, I am not, but is still 5 to 1 and those land battles are just a part of it. You don't mentioning the continious TAS and several CB's. Ah what the heck, we did had a good group but in this case not good enough it seems. Sometimes I win and sometimes you loose eh is that correct? Yes it is, but I think not in this case.

Well let see what the future brings.

I have to think it over to sign up for a new game. The first priority is to keep away from The Sponge.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of The Greater Part of Greece.