Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So THAT's why he's trying to break with me! Well, we knew alliances don't last forever. I know, it's all these Texans ganging up on one poor Californian.

Saaayyy.... How IS xLondon doing these days? Hard to tell with all of the smoke and flames rising from the rubble, hmmm?

Still waiting,

Commander, xReykjavik Coastal Artillery Batteries

XXXXXOOOOOOO

Hi, Slicer! Hi, Ghosty! How are you two Island Girls doing? My, my! Things look bleak for the British homeland. Iceland has taken Durness, and Ireland has Carlilse and Glasgow. That's about 11POP...total. Obviously, I had to make some changes somewhere. So, I will say this: xDublin has been spared, this turn; my wrath is concentrated elsewhere. Oh, and Ghosty? That lovely force you have in Durness (1 MARINE 39, 1 MARINE 40, 5 MTN 39's)...bit too tough for me to hit THIS turn. Never fear, they WILL be hit, and they will be punished severely. Just not this turn. BTW, Ghosty, I'm told (having never actually been there) that the weather in the Scottish Highlands really sucks. Enjoy!

PS to that last comment - If you think GB is helpless then where do you think I sent my marines since abandoning my invasion of Germany. They needed somewhere nice to vacation and Great Britain is a wonderful place. The thing is only one of my invasion forces made it. I wonder where the other one ended up :nuke: The admiral of the fleet has reported he is lost and the weather is a little on the Cold side, may have to land and re-supply. :wub: Cya :woohoo::nuke::nuke:

PS to that last comment - If you think GB is helpless then where do you think I sent my marines since abandoning my invasion of Germany. They needed somewhere nice to vacation and Great Britain is a wonderful place. The thing is only one of my invasion forces made it. I wonder where the other one ended up :nuke: The admiral of the fleet has reported he is lost and the weather is a little on the Cold side, may have to land and re-supply. :wub: Cya :woohoo::nuke::nuke:

:( Spoken like a true Viking. :nuke::drunk::cheers:

I seemes to have misplaced me lei. I was just going there looking for it. Have you seen it? Hmmm...still can't find it. Maybe I need to look in more places?

No matter what, I hope I can fend you off. You look pretty imposing.

As for weather, it sucks in the Carlisle too!

Don't worry about our vacationers in Carlisle, they will be moving to warmer climates soon... I'm sure you won't mind, old bean.

So THAT's why he's trying to break with me! Well, we knew alliances don't last forever. I know, it's all these Texans ganging up on one poor Californian.

Saaayyy.... How IS xLondon doing these days? Hard to tell with all of the smoke and flames rising from the rubble, hmmm?

Still waiting,

Commander, xReykjavik Coastal Artillery Batteries

XXXXXOOOOOOO

Hi, Slicer! Hi, Ghosty! How are you two Island Girls doing? My, my! Things look bleak for the British homeland. Iceland has taken Durness, and Ireland has Carlilse and Glasgow. That's about 11POP...total. Obviously, I had to make some changes somewhere. So, I will say this: xDublin has been spared, this turn; my wrath is concentrated elsewhere. Oh, and Ghosty? That lovely force you have in Durness (1 MARINE 39, 1 MARINE 40, 5 MTN 39's)...bit too tough for me to hit THIS turn. Never fear, they WILL be hit, and they will be punished severely. Just not this turn. BTW, Ghosty, I'm told (having never actually been there) that the weather in the Scottish Highlands really sucks. Enjoy!

Sorry Slicer did you say something, the thing is I have forgot which annoying little nation you are, care to remind me so I know what to call your people when they are converted to the Confederacy

Help I am loosing, I have lost Athens and some other valuables. I have to sign up for a new game...is that not a big threat to all that I am playing in a new game? and stop with this one. So if somebody doen't want me in an other, so new game, keep me in this one.

Sponge??Where are you??

Greetings Rednas Ruler of a ever Shrinking Greece.

I am the tiny, inobtrusive, and not worthy of note, Emerald Isle. We export leprechauns, and teeny, tiny little bullets. Every once in a GREAT while, we throw stink bombs at xLondon and make all the people abandon lots of factories.

Ohhhh....AND...the movie "Gremlins" was about one of our Ranger Battalions.

By the way, are there other nations that 'happy' gladiators find annoying?

Slicer McGee of the Clan Lilliput

Sorry Slicer did you say something, the thing is I have forgot which annoying little nation you are, care to remind me so I know what to call your people when they are converted to the Confederacy

I am the tiny, inobtrusive, and not worthy of note, Emerald Isle. We export leprechauns, and teeny, tiny little bullets. Every once in a GREAT while, we throw stink bombs at xLondon and make all the people abandon lots of factories.

Ohhhh....AND...the movie "Gremlins" was about one of our Ranger Battalions.

By the way, are there other nations that 'happy' gladiators find annoying?

Slicer McGee of the Clan Lilliput

BTW, Slicer, awfully, AWFULLY, sorry about the demise of your TF 8. All those AK-1's, littering the bottom of the Irish Sea. And, Kevin, those PT boats in SKA2 were awfully cute. I stress the word were.

Oooops :wub:

Hey Lowlands and his buddies, when you gonna sign the peace treaty, we have not attacked you in ages. We have Irish and Icelandic fish to fry now.

Oooops :wub:

Hey Lowlands and his buddies, when you gonna sign the peace treaty, we have not attacked you in ages. We have Irish and Icelandic fish to fry now.

THE COUNTRIES COMPRISING THE LOWLANDS BLOC ARE SO AWED BY THE TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC BRILLIANCE OF THE CORN-FED-SISSY THAT THEIR SHAKING HANDS ARE UNABLE TO PUT A LEGIBLE SIGNATURE ON THE TREATY DOCUMENT.

PERHAPS THEY'LL FEEL BETTER AFTER A NICE CUP OF TEA AND A LIE-DOWN.