Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Look this fabel that makes the world believe I am the Sponge is beyond me. I cant prove it any other way except by quoting the great man himself.

"Im Spartacus" :alien:

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go away Des, your not wanted :alien:

Spoken like a true Sponge :alien:

Ha! :alien: Ummm, Spongecus, last I checked, Des (aka ruler of France) is part of 'Lowlands and his buddies'. If you don't want him, then you don't want peace. :cheers:

Lets look at the big picture here. The Confederacy wanted Germany for its expansion, we were denied our prize. Ireland, Iceland and the Russias are a bigger problem for us. We admit it, we made a mistake and have changed our priorities. So what, If Germany, Lowlands, France want peace with us then we will sign on the dotted line, going after them was risk and an enjoyable risk at that. Now we are slowly making in-roads into the Russias and the invasion of Great Britain will fail after which they will feel the wrath of the Confederacy.

OKAY, I CAN TAKE A HINT.

I'M OUT OF HERE.

MY PARTING SHOT IS:

I LIED WHEN I SAID WE COULDN'T SIGN THE TREATY BECAUSE OUR

HANDS WERE SHAKING.

WE COULDN'T SIGN BECAUSE WE WERE REALLY ROLLING AROUND

ON THE GROUND LAUGHING OUR HEADS OFF.

Right, that's it.

I've had enough of this twerp.

We must be taken seriously as a world power and not treated as just a bunch of clowns.

I call upon all members of the corn-fed-sissy...er.. I mean CONFEDERACY, to rise up, declare war upon France and invade him.

I will lead the way.

I will declare war on France, land amphibious forces on all his coastal provinces and inflict unimaginable

damage upon him.

Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden can declare war on France and follow me in.

Hey, wait a minute, you clowns are already at war with France.

So, what have you done to him?

Maybe it's true.

Maybe the corn-fed-sissy..er.. I mean CONFEDERACY really are a bunch of clowns.

Spartacus, as the head clown, you can be Krusty.

What are your orders? ( I hope they're not "4 Krusty Burgers", the Geneva Convention forbids that form of torture).

If it all goes pear-shaped, my beloved son, Spongebob, will come to our rescue.

Can someone lend him a red nose?

OKAY, I CAN TAKE A HINT.

I'M OUT OF HERE.

MY PARTING SHOT IS:

I LIED WHEN I SAID WE COULDN'T SIGN THE TREATY BECAUSE OUR

HANDS WERE SHAKING.

WE COULDN'T SIGN BECAUSE WE WERE REALLY ROLLING AROUND

ON THE GROUND LAUGHING OUR HEADS OFF.

Right, that's it.

I've had enough of this twerp.

We must be taken seriously as a world power and not treated as just a bunch of clowns.

I call upon all members of the corn-fed-sissy...er.. I mean CONFEDERACY, to rise up, declare war upon France and invade him.

I will lead the way.

I will declare war on France, land amphibious forces on all his coastal provinces and inflict unimaginable

damage upon him.

Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden can declare war on France and follow me in.

Hey, wait a minute, you clowns are already at war with France.

So, what have you done to him?

Maybe it's true.

Maybe the corn-fed-sissy..er.. I mean CONFEDERACY really are a bunch of clowns.

Spartacus, as the head clown, you can be Krusty.

What are your orders? ( I hope they're not "4 Krusty Burgers", the Geneva Convention forbids that form of torture).

If it all goes pear-shaped, my beloved son, Spongebob, will come to our rescue.

Can someone lend him a red nose?

Them boys just ain't right.

Galvorn

Corn Fed Sissy - :alien::alien::cheers: Thats got to be the best play on words I have seen in ages. Now MSBSP we all know is Kurryarse (Hold Nose Now)

So I hearby declare our orders for the invasion of France. We shall invade for laughs and giggles and see what happens.

On a more serious and none clown like note - What have the central powers been upto. I have not heard anything from them in a while - This lack of interest in our peace proposals would not be trick would it while they plan amphibious landings on our southern shores.

Well it would only be fair for them to try as we did to them, the chances are they would have more success as they have had the time to build up.

Ok so be it here is the ultimatum. Sign the peace or we will resume bombing missions. You have until the end of June to comply - Sorry about being so upfront about it but we must get our laughs and giggles.

Finally - We have signed up for 84 - See you all there and we have signed up Spongebob as a new member of the Confederacy - You asked for it so your all gonna get it. :alien:

BTW, Slicer, awfully, AWFULLY, sorry about the demise of your TF 8. All those AK-1's, littering the bottom of the Irish Sea. And, Kevin, those PT boats in SKA2 were awfully cute. I stress the word were.

You've sunk my disposable fleet of PT boats... congratulations! :alien:

Kevin

Finally - We have signed up for 84 - See you all there and we have signed up Spongebob as a new member of the Confederacy - You asked for it so your all gonna get it. :alien:

What do you mean you signed up Spongebob? You are already part of the Confederacy Plague!??! :blink: Or are you just signing up all your different personalities? :cheers:

oh and you 'inroads' into the Russias are laughable at best. :alien: heck GB brags about running over some toy boats so he can waste munitions blowing up a few ldbs at Leningrad! :cheers: 3 to 1 against NR isn't good enough? Ha ! :cheers::alien:

BTW, Slicer, awfully, AWFULLY, sorry about the demise of your TF 8. All those AK-1's, littering the bottom of the Irish Sea. And, Kevin, those PT boats in SKA2 were awfully cute. I stress the word were.

Kevin

Well, Kevin, I didn't so much sink as ran over them. It was that lead boat flying the Texas flag that did me in. Made me see red...white...blue. What? Only the US has those colors? Git outta heeyah!

Finally - We have signed up for 84 - See you all there and we have signed up Spongebob as a new member of the Confederacy - You asked for it so your all gonna get it. :cheers:

What do you mean you signed up Spongebob? You are already part of the Confederacy Plague!??! :blink: Or are you just signing up all your different personalities? :cheers:

oh and you 'inroads' into the Russias are laughable at best. :alien: heck GB brags about running over some toy boats so he can waste munitions blowing up a few ldbs at Leningrad! :alien: 3 to 1 against NR isn't good enough? Ha ! :blink::alien:

Yes :cheers: I have signed up all my personalities. Whateva!!!! :alien:

Kevin

Well, Kevin, I didn't so much sink as ran over them. It was that lead boat flying the Texas flag that did me in. Made me see red...white...blue. What? Only the US has those colors? Git outta heeyah!

Yes, and as they charged in/got run over, they were all screaming, "Remember the Alamo!" :alien:

Kevin

You've sunk my disposable fleet of PT boats... congratulations! :)

Kevin

Yes, and as they charged in/got run over, they were all screaming, "Remember the Alamo!" :)

Kevin

LOL Yup, and all the sailors on my ships were doing that Hawaiian wave thingy and saying "Party on, dudes!"

:woohoo:

Look just sign the god dam piece of paper Lowlands - You know it makes sence. Do you really want to progress a war over water - Head inland, plenty of breeding room for you and your allies.