Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Look just sign the god dam piece of paper Lowlands - You know it makes sence. Do you really want to progress a war over water - Head inland, plenty of breeding room for you and your allies.

I'm still thiiiinking....

Kevin

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think quicker :woohoo: Please :) Face facts your not going to take Alborg city. Abandon your folly. There are more than enough supplies in xAlborg to keep you out for a long long time. Defense and supplies donated by the Confederacy, we may have abandoned our invasion of Central Europe but while a single strip remains we will defend it to the last, and I mean WE!!!!

Look just sign the god dam piece of paper Lowlands - You know it makes sence. Do you really want to progress a war over water - Head inland, plenty of breeding room for you and your allies.

I'm still thiiiinking....

Kevin

Well, don't think too hard, Kevin, or you'll get a hemorrhoid!

• 2 weeks later...

Whats happened to the Russians, I keep looking but cant find any, every city I search all I find are Women, Children and Old Men.

The women are greatful at least :D:D

Whats happened to the Russians, I keep looking but cant find any, every city I search all I find are Women, Children and Old Men.

The women are greatful at least :D:cheers:

I'm sure that even the women, children and the old men in Russia are grateful to defeat you, as I'm sure that is all it would take to defeat the meatball wielding confederacy plague mosquitos. :D:D

In fact, the only ones we have seen, no longer exist. :cheers::ph34r: Those bug zappers we installed work wonders! :cheers:

:D I Hannibal, military commander of the Carthaginians, crossed into northern Italy and won a foothold on the Ligurian sea (218 BC). After winter quarters in the north (218-217)marched south through Florence to a great battle for Rome. The Hannibal of old fought battles for Rome in 216, 215, 214 and then 212BC -210BC without ever taking Rome. In the current battle I Hannibal am besieging Rome and have withstood the first attack by the combined armies of Rome. After heavy losses on both sides the brave Carthaginians stand on the orginal line. Shall I attack now or wait for more troops???? :drunk:

:D I Hannibal, military commander of the Carthaginians, crossed into northern Italy and won a foothold on the Ligurian sea (218 BC). After winter quarters in the north (218-217)marched south through Florence to a great battle for Rome. The Hannibal of old fought battles for Rome in 216, 215, 214 and then 212BC -210BC without ever taking Rome. In the current battle I Hannibal am besieging Rome and have withstood the first attack by the combined armies of Rome. After heavy losses on both sides the brave Carthaginians stand on the orginal line. Shall I attack now or wait for more troops???? :drunk:

I vote> Sack it!

Nothing against the Italians....I just like seeing cities plundered.

I vote> Sack it!

Nothing against the Italians....I just like seeing cities plundered.

What a sicko you are, Galvorn. I love this guy!

You remind me of the Elephant man at a bridge tournament.

Every time his opponent played a card, the Elephant man would trumpet.

:pirate2: We did bring the elephants :(

<_< I Hannibal, military commander of the Carthaginians, crossed into northern Italy and won a foothold on the Ligurian sea (218 BC). After winter quarters in the north (218-217)marched south through Florence to a great battle for Rome. The Hannibal of old fought battles for Rome in 216, 215, 214 and then 212BC -210BC without ever taking Rome. In the current battle I Hannibal am besieging Rome and have withstood the first attack by the combined armies of Rome. After heavy losses on both sides the brave Carthaginians stand on the orginal line. Shall I attack now or wait for more troops???? <_<

:jawdrop: GASP! De Weeney speaks! Sacre bleu! :woohoo: