Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Leningrad is the easy one... Moscow on the other hand :D

True, there are a whole bunch of LDBs between you and Moscow! :D:P Let's hope you don't get lost on the way, would you like a map? Keep in mind, that all trips into Central Russia from a Scandanavian country requires an intensive decontamination procedure, you understand? can't let that plague spread! :blink::cheers::drunk:

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah the glorious confederacy spreads its influence far and wide. Only 8 short steps to Moscow, no map required and we WILL take Moscow from you. It is our ultimate goal, even if we dont win the war we will deprive you of Moscow no matter the cost.

BTW have you been to Danzig latley, its a very nice city, maybe you should come and visit sometime. :P

BTW have you been to Danzig latley, its a very nice city, maybe you should come and visit sometime. :P

Been there, it's a shame what has been done to the place. Don't worry, xDanzig is on my list of things to do. 1st that 43rd army of Finland's needs to be introduced to my T34s.....

:drunk:

Been there, it's a shame what has been done to the place. Don't worry, xDanzig is on my list of things to do. 1st that 43rd army of Finland's needs to be introduced to my T34s.....

:drunk:

Oh? Just like xRiga was introduced to my TF1? My, my...what are you going to do with all those unemployed people?

Oh? Just like xRiga was introduced to my TF1? My, my...what are you going to do with all those unemployed people?

Fish your sailors out of the water as their ships go down.... :cheers:

and I have enough CPs to replace everything that was lost in one turn, in fact they have already been replaced. Nice try, but I am still in control of xRiga.

Let's see, how many province or cities have the British taken from anyone?....

That's what I thought. :D You can rant and rave all you want and keep bringing the ships over for their little tea parties, while I keep adding provinces and cities to Central Russia every turn. :drunk::D:P

and I have enough CPs to replace everything that was lost in one turn, in fact they have already been replaced. Nice try, but I am still in control of xRiga.

That's what I thought. :D You can rant and rave all you want and keep bringing the ships over for their little tea parties, while I keep adding provinces and cities to Central Russia every turn. :drunk::D:P

Do I sence a tone of anger in those words Kurassier? or is it Fear :blink:

Do I sence a tone of anger in those words Kurassier? or is it Fear :drunk:

Your 'sensors' must be broken, no anger, no fear, just the facts. His ships can blow up a few things, but in the long run they make little difference in the bottom line. Since xRiga is my only port city (at the moment) on the Baltic Sea, I knew all along that the confed ships would come calling eventually. So I planned accordingly. :P

Do I sence a tone of anger in those words Kurassier? or is it Fear :blink:

KURASSIER DOESN'T GET ANGRY.

HE GETS EVEN.

SO, YOU ARE PROBABLY SENCING (SIC) FEAR.

HE'S AFRAID OF BEING ACCUSED OF TAKING YOU CLOWNS SERIOUSLY.

IN OUR GROUP, ANY MEMBER WHO EXPRESSES AWE OF, OR ADMIRATION FOR, THE CORN-FED-SISSY IS TAUNTED MERCILESSLY.

THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT IS RESERVED FOR TAs OF THE CORN-FED-SISSY.

TO THEM, WE ALL SHOUT "NI".

Des, congrats on knocking out my last fortress. Its been a good game. Hopefully we'll be on the same side next time and if not I'll look forward to another good fight.

Pass my regards onto the Schmitters as well.

Doug Link

Swiss 81 Checking out.

:beer:

G'day Doug

That was an incredible defense!

We had expected xBellinzona to fall at least 5 Turns ago.

Well fought!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to point out that the Northern Russians are under the protection of the Confederacy. It seems the Central Russians have infiltrated Northern Russia.

We cannot say that we are in control of the whole of Northern Russia but can say enough of it is under our protection now that the Northern Russians capacity to fight has been greatly diminished.

The Armies of Norway and Sweden will soon join our Finnish brothers on the frontline with Central Russia

So.... Kurassier.... Stick that in your pipe and smoke it :P

I would just like to point out that the Northern Russians are under the protection of the Confederacy. It seems the Central Russians have infiltrated Northern Russia.

We cannot say that we are in control of the whole of Northern Russia but can say enough of it is under our protection now that the Northern Russians capacity to fight has been greatly diminished.

The Armies of Norway and Sweden will soon join our Finnish brothers on the frontline with Central Russia

So.... Kurassier.... Stick that in your pipe and smoke it :python:

ZZZZZZZZ, ZZZZZZZZ, what,huh? what's the buzzing sound? oh, no thanks, I don't smoke. Note to generals, put a few more ldbs on the northern border.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:P:beer:

OH, couple of notes, IF Northern Russia were under 'the protection of the Confederacy' why would they have a need to fight? You seem to be contradicting yourself, yet again. Truth is, there has been a plague epidemic along NRs border with Scandanvia. CR has been sending anti-plague medicine to assist NR. You'll notice the vehicles carrying the medicine by the very large delivery system on top!!! :o:woohoo::P:beer:B)