Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What goes on in the middle east and africa? This game has become boring in europe. Somebody give me a reason to send in my turn...... :angry:

Middle east?

Well if I had to guess:

Turkey..... RIP

Trans-Jordan.....RIP

Persia...... Won't be long now..... :drunk:

Saudia...... Not active

UAE..... Living on borrowed time.... :beer:

But that's just my guess :cheers:

Don

From Syria with love :cheers:

Well, things are progressing nicely on the eastern front.

Funny that you see it that way. Lowlands is out, denmark is down to his last mainland city, Italy has lost three armies, Baltic is too weak to attack, and you failed miserably in Switzerland. I am entering the Alps and Italy is but a speed bump to me as he can't even slow me down with those pathetic Grant tanks. I hope you are waiting for me on the other side.... :alien: Party time in Paris! :alien:

Well, things are progressing nicely on the eastern front.

Funny that you see it that way. Lowlands is out, denmark is down to his last mainland city, Italy has lost three armies, Baltic is too weak to attack, and you failed miserably in Switzerland. I am entering the Alps and Italy is but a speed bump to me as he can't even slow me down with those pathetic Grant tanks. I hope you are waiting for me on the other side.... :cheers: Party time in Paris! :drunk:

Glad you think it will be easy for you.

A few points. Why would I care about Lowlands? I do not know the fellow, did not work with him, he declared war on the first turn against my TA and he proved to have no stomach for a fight, dropping just because he lost some production, when he still had a huge army.

Italy is in a little better shape then you think. I will happily wager that in 6 turns you are still not through the Italian alps.

Baltic is anything but weak. Cautious is a better word.

Failed in Switzerland? If you have never done it before, Switzerland is a very tough nut to crack when he holes up in his cities. Especially in this game, where he has unlimited CPs and can get to legendary fortifications fast. Yet I still own all four of his provinces and 2 of his 4 cities, I am ok with that. He will run out of production very soon, and his people are probably starving as we speak. I can wait a few turns, and then take him out. If you get there first, what will you do with his armies?

Time will tell, I listened to big talk from you before, but when the bullets started flying, all I got were excuses.

Well well well - how things turn out in the light of day.

I was under the impression you and I and denmark were all working to the same aim - the destruction of germany when now it seems you were leading myself (lowlands) and denmark a merry dance while passing germany our battle plans.

My assumptions may be wrong but I would not trust you again Marklen on the evidence to hand. I guess all is fair in love and war.

No hard feelings here, what goes around comes around and your time will come, I'm actually glad I dropped now knowing what devious plan you had hidden under you bed.

I was under the impression you and I and denmark were all working to the same aim - the destruction of germany when now it seems you were leading myself (lowlands) and denmark a merry dance while passing germany our battle plans.

My assumptions may be wrong but I would not trust you again Marklen on the evidence to hand. I guess all is fair in love and war.

No hard feelings here, what goes around comes around and your time will come, I'm actually glad I dropped now knowing what devious plan you had hidden under you bed.

What? I never passed any plans to Germany, he is my enemy, where do you get that from what I said? I said why would I care what happened to Lowlands, you were not a TA with us, and as soon as you have a little misfortune you drop. I do not care what you think of what I say, but people who drop this game as soon as things go against them a little bit are the bane of us who believe in fighting.

I would of loved it if you had done well against Germany, and was happy you fought them, but Predator inferred that you dropping somehow was a negative for me, and it is not. You are implying that somehow I worked against you, which is completely false.

What? I never passed any plans to Germany, he is my enemy, where do you get that from what I said? I said why would I care what happened to Lowlands, you were not a TA with us, and as soon as you have a little misfortune you drop. I do not care what you think of what I say, but people who drop this game as soon as things go against them a little bit are the bane of us who believe in fighting.

I would of loved it if you had done well against Germany, and was happy you fought them, but Predator inferred that you dropping somehow was a negative for me, and it is not. You are implying that somehow I worked against you, which is completely false

Glad you think it will be easy for you.

A few points. Why would I care about Lowlands? I do not know the fellow, did not work with him, he declared war on the first turn against my TA and he proved to have no stomach for a fight, dropping just because he lost some production, when he still had a huge army.

Wow I'm not touching any of that. I simply assumed you guys were working together with denmark and Italy over there. Didn't mean to open up that nasty can of worms :cheers:

Wow I'm not touching any of that. I simply assumed you guys were working together with denmark and Italy over there. Didn't mean to open up that nasty can of worms :drunk:

Worms, is there more fish to fry, I'm in :cheers:

Middle east?

Well if I had to guess:

Turkey..... RIP

Trans-Jordan.....RIP

Persia...... Won't be long now.....

Saudia...... Not active

UAE..... Living on borrowed time....

But that's just my guess

Don

From Syria with love

Borrowed time? We have not even fought yet, all I see are lbd's and sand flies. Yet I am on borrowed time. :cheers:

The only people I think who are on borrowed time is iraq and syria. :D

DezertCamel :drunk:

Middle east?

Well if I had to guess:

Turkey..... RIP

Trans-Jordan.....RIP

Saudia...... Not active

But that's just my guess

Don

From Syria with love

Borrowed time? We have not even fought yet, all I see are lbd's and sand flies. Yet I am on borrowed time. :beer:

The only people I think who are on borrowed time is iraq and syria. :P

DezertCamel :cheers:

Ahh, DC, a man with some fight in him. We may not have always been on the same side, but I like a man you have to kill to beat, not just talk to death like some are these days. Don, you best do more fighting if you want that prediction to be true.

Middle east?

Well if I had to guess:

Turkey..... RIP

Trans-Jordan.....RIP

Saudia...... Not active

But that's just my guess

Don

From Syria with love

Borrowed time? We have not even fought yet, all I see are lbd's and sand flies. Yet I am on borrowed time. :beer:

The only people I think who are on borrowed time is iraq and syria. :rolleyes:

DezertCamel :ranting:

Ahh, DC, a man with some fight in him. We may not have always been on the same side, but I like a man you have to kill to beat, not just talk to death like some are these days. Don, you best do more fighting if you want that prediction to be true.

Hi Marklen X,

Things will become interesting pretty soon in our part of the world. But it is all about planning isn't it?

We planned to kick Trans-Jordan out of Syria, and we did. :P

We planned to kick Turkey out of Syria, and we did. :ranting:

We planned to kick Persia out of Iraq, and we did. :ranting:

And now we are planning to kick UAE out of Iraq, and we will. :cheers:

But don't take my word for it!

Just wait and see....

Don

Middle east?

Well if I had to guess:

Turkey..... RIP

Trans-Jordan.....RIP

Saudia...... Not active

But that's just my guess

Don

From Syria with love

The only people I think who are on borrowed time is iraq and syria. :(

DezertCamel :D

Hi Marklen X,

Things will become interesting pretty soon in our part of the world. But it is all about planning isn't it?

We planned to kick Trans-Jordan out of Syria, and we did. :ranting:

We planned to kick Turkey out of Syria, and we did. :rolleyes:

We planned to kick Persia out of Iraq, and we did. B)

And now we are planning to kick UAE out of Iraq, and we will. :P

But don't take my word for it!

Just wait and see....

Don

Those must be some pretty big shoes..... Since that is what it will take to kick me out of Iraq. :ranting:

So lets see the score board, me and my undamaged army and airforce. :ranting:

the opposition, Iraq and it's beat up army, and russian airforce. and syria and it's unkown status. :oops:

Two vs one in southern Iraq. I think you will need some more help....... :cheers:

DezertCamel :o