Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

Well.. I have plans for a yard sale. I will sell along with other items some new, but slightly dented Polish army helmets. There will even be a Hungarian pilot who volunteered to make balloon animals for the kids. He decide to stay in the Baltic states after he lost his ride.

So bring the family!

Takeda :blink:

Excellent! We'll be right there. :D

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Wow, it is not enough that the Hungarians and the Germans outnumber me 20 to 1, now they need help from the Bulgarian air force? You guys just believe in overkill I guess.

Dear Mr. X(pire),

Although this not my game, but I guess you should be used to it...at the moment it happens often to you. And yes you are right in your game listings with VIC79 work in progress: we are working on it to give you an excuse to leave the game gallantry. Thanks for the opposition though.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater and Bigger France, in VIC79, so don't be afraid the rest of you, just Mr X(it) should be.

Wow, it is not enough that the Hungarians and the Germans outnumber me 20 to 1, now they need help from the Bulgarian air force? You guys just believe in overkill I guess.

Interesting I don't recall Bulgarian pilots flying any missions into France in quite sometime. Perhaps your commanders are misreading the markings on the planes???? :pirate2:

Interesting I don't recall Bulgarian pilots flying any missions into France in quite sometime. Perhaps your commanders are misreading the markings on the planes???? :pirate2:

Ahh, I was going by a report by an ally. After reviewing the turn, it was the Greeks. The point is still the same. 5 turns ago, there were over 60 combined German and Hungarian SS and Mech divisions attacking into France, without a single French division available to fight them. It seems sad that they still feel the need to call in help from their other TA's, I guess they just do not have enough on their own.

Ahh, I was going by a report by an ally. After reviewing the turn, it was the Greeks. The point is still the same. 5 turns ago, there were over 60 combined German and Hungarian SS and Mech divisions attacking into France, without a single French division available to fight them. It seems sad that they still feel the need to call in help from their other TA's, I guess they just do not have enough on their own

You'de think with that many div they would finish you off and get on to the real business at hand..... :woohoo:

Ahh, I was going by a report by an ally. After reviewing the turn, it was the Greeks. The point is still the same. 5 turns ago, there were over 60 combined German and Hungarian SS and Mech divisions attacking into France, without a single French division available to fight them. It seems sad that they still feel the need to call in help from their other TA's, I guess they just do not have enough on their own

You'de think with that many div they would finish you off and get on to the real business at hand..... :woohoo:

You would think so, wouldn't you? You called me dead 10 turns ago.

Ahh, I was going by a report by an ally. After reviewing the turn, it was the Greeks. The point is still the same. 5 turns ago, there were over 60 combined German and Hungarian SS and Mech divisions attacking into France, without a single French division available to fight them. It seems sad that they still feel the need to call in help from their other TA's, I guess they just do not have enough on their own.

It could be that you're just that good, Mark. :woohoo: On the other hand, it could be that I've been busy fighting off the Irish, the British, and the Swedes.... :D

Kevin

It could be that you're just that good, Mark. :woohoo: On the other hand, it could be that I've been busy fighting off the Irish, the British, and the Swedes.... :D

Kevin

While there is some truth in that statement Kevin, it is not entirely true. You went all out to try and take me out, while the northern allies were expelling you from Denmark and inflicting great harm on you. I have no doubt you were commiting new enlistees to the fight with them, but the existing forces were against me. They were unable to finish the job, so you tried your air force. When it was devastated, you gave up for the time being, but kept SS troops available to counter attack should I build new troops.

The Hungarians rushed pell mell to try and capture all of France, and did not look after their supply lines. After I could no longer find Germans to kill, and turned my air force on him, he got tired of losing 4-5 divisions per turn, and appears to be massing to take me out once and for all. Time will tell.

I just think it is telling that despite overwhelming numbers, the Hungarians felt they had to call on Greek help to finish me off. I am not done with tricks though, and Hungary still needs to watch his supply lines.

While there is some truth in that statement Kevin, it is not entirely true. You went all out to try and take me out, while the northern allies were expelling you from Denmark and inflicting great harm on you. I have no doubt you were commiting new enlistees to the fight with them, but the existing forces were against me. They were unable to finish the job, so you tried your air force. When it was devastated, you gave up for the time being, but kept SS troops available to counter attack should I build new troops.

The Hungarians rushed pell mell to try and capture all of France, and did not look after their supply lines. After I could no longer find Germans to kill, and turned my air force on him, he got tired of losing 4-5 divisions per turn, and appears to be massing to take me out once and for all. Time will tell.

I just think it is telling that despite overwhelming numbers, the Hungarians felt they had to call on Greek help to finish me off. I am not done with tricks though, and Hungary still needs to watch his supply lines.

Damn, you're good! :woohoo:

Kevin

I backed off because I thought they would finish you quickly but apparently the northern group attacked and pulled germany away. I am shocked italy and austria are still doing turns. perhaps you should change your forum name to Puppetmaster... :woohoo:

I backed off because I thought they would finish you quickly but apparently the northern group attacked and pulled germany away. I am shocked italy and austria are still doing turns. perhaps you should change your forum name to Puppetmaster... :woohoo:

When you a completely loyal TA, you inspire the same in others. In the case of Italy, he is just a good friend who will do turns as long as I need him to. In the case of Austria, he will do a turn if I will pay for it, lol.

When you a completely loyal TA, you inspire the same in others. In the case of Italy, he is just a good friend who will do turns as long as I need him to. In the case of Austria, he will do a turn if I will pay for it, lol.

I agree and I commend your effort in this game, You and baltic have kept us from owning most of europe. Game 78 has two turns left and I am very anxious to see if i can topple your persian claim. i think it will be very close.