Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

I won't drop a playable position and leave it empty because it isn't fair to everyone else--just don't look forward to doing my turns but maybe down the road that will change when we fight cd ernst and company...

Hey....... I am not dead yet...... :laugh:

So don't assume that Iraq and Syria and their other friends will be seeing you in central Europe. :cheers:

DezertCamel :o

UAE Ruler of a vast desert empire of sand and stuff

I agree with DC. Too early to be declairing a winner in the ME. Odds do not favor us, but it is not yet hopeless.

Pharoh... I thought you would have shied away from African nations after our tussel in game 78. Different nation I know, but still too close for comfort. Oh, we might meet again in the sands of Libya, good times, good times...

- Spain 82

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Things will become interesting pretty soon in our part of the world. But it is all about planning isn't it?

We planned to kick Trans-Jordan out of Syria, and we did.

We planned to kick Turkey out of Syria, and we did.

We planned to kick Persia out of Iraq, and we did.

And now we are planning to kick UAE out of Iraq, and we will.

But don't take my word for it!

Just wait and see....

Don

Question? How's that plan working out for you......... :drunk:

DezertCamel :woohoo:

Things will become interesting pretty soon in our part of the world. But it is all about planning isn't it?

Just wait and see....

Don

Question? How's that plan working out for you......... :(

DezertCamel :P

It's not going to bad actually. There are 80+ tank divisions en route to your forces, and I have the full production of 2 countries backing them up.

The sad point is that RL is messing up things. I'm too much en route myself the coming months which means that I won't have the time to really commit myself to a fighting war in Victory. Thankfully vic77 is coming to an end, but I won't be able to continue vic82 much longer.

Therefore I will surrender my forces to whoever comes first and I won't ruin the country. This turn will be my last turn.

Sorry I can't give you the fight you deserve! Hopefully we will meet again in another game when I do have the time to go heads up with you guys!

Good luck to you and everybody else in this game and may the game never grow dull!

Don

Just wait and see....

Don

Question? How's that plan working out for you......... :blink:

DezertCamel :robot:

It's not going to bad actually. There are 80+ tank divisions en route to your forces, and I have the full production of 2 countries backing them up.

The sad point is that RL is messing up things. I'm too much en route myself the coming months which means that I won't have the time to really commit myself to a fighting war in Victory. Thankfully vic77 is coming to an end, but I won't be able to continue vic82 much longer.

Therefore I will surrender my forces to whoever comes first and I won't ruin the country. This turn will be my last turn.

Sorry I can't give you the fight you deserve! Hopefully we will meet again in another game when I do have the time to go heads up with you guys!

Good luck to you and everybody else in this game and may the game never grow dull!

Don

Too bad about real life, I know what it's like all to well sometimes. But thanks for making it interesting while you were here. :nuke: It would have been real fun, your 80+ divisions vs our 80+. That's what desert fighting is all about, large groups of armor running around killing each other. :cheers:

See you in a future game....... :P:(:D:beer:

DezertCamel :robot:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Spongebob

I see St M you are a survivor of many games, however you seem to have the same problem as me where Denmark is concerned. Maybe I am not as incompetent as I first thought, Maybe Denmark is a tough cookie to tackle :beer:

I see St M you are a survivor of many games, however you seem to have the same problem as me where Denmark is concerned. Maybe I am not as incompetent as I first thought, Maybe Denmark is a tough cookie to tackle :thumbsup:

I think Denmark has a big Target on it :beer:

• 2 weeks later...