Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

See you in another game, MarklenX. It was fun having you around. :jawdrop:

@Takeda: Us? The bad guys? Funny, we think of you as the bad guys. There are bad guys all over the map then, it seems. :thumbsup: Calamaran starts closing the windows and bolting the doors :python:*

@Kurassier: Unfortunately, there were no ships for me to sink at xTrondheim. Swedish territory was the shortest route to target. So no, no Polish spy planes. But I think I will take a closer look at those locations if you are that concerned about me flying over them. :python:

Calamaran.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kurassier: Unfortunately, there were no ships for me to sink at xTrondheim. Swedish territory was the shortest route to target. So no, no Polish spy planes. But I think I will take a closer look at those locations if you are that concerned about me flying over them. :python:

Calamaran.

I'm only concerned because you were violating the air space of the peace loving Swedes! :jawdrop: As far as what is there, just ask Predator, he was a recent visitor. :thumbsup:

I'm only concerned because you were violating the air space of the peace loving Swedes! As far as what is there, just ask Predator, he was a recent visitor.

Either you are mistaking Greece's flights for me or there is a conspiracy within Bulgarian Air Command and someone is flying unauthorized missions. :python:

• 4 weeks later...

Time to get this game back in the news. this forum moves as about as fast as Northen Russian troops. Do you guys needs snowshoes up there or what, or are you just lost in Northern Poland?

Is Sweden ever going to attack? Or is bomber support enough..or was it enough now that Vaxjo has been decimated? ireland has been booted again from the continent and I don't think the British will ever figure it out!

So the Brogans are breaking alliances, I guess Africa isn't enough they want to play in Italy or Greece. We are taking all comers...and don't think we aren't watching Persia and U.A.E. sneaking around the Sinai....

And then we have Baltic....like a bad cough that won't go away :thumbsup:

Time to get this game back in the news. this forum moves as about as fast as Northen Russian troops. Do you guys needs snowshoes up there or what, or are you just lost in Northern Poland?

Is Sweden ever going to attack? Or is bomber support enough..or was it enough now that Vaxjo has been decimated? ireland has been booted again from the continent and I don't think the British will ever figure it out!

So the Brogans are breaking alliances, I guess Africa isn't enough they want to play in Italy or Greece. We are taking all comers...and don't think we aren't watching Persia and U.A.E. sneaking around the Sinai....

And then we have Baltic....like a bad cough that won't go away :unsure:

cough..cough... :thumbsup:

Takeda

Baltic

And then we have Baltic....like a bad cough that won't go away :unsure:

I don't think we are sneaking around.... :thumbsup:

Sooner or later you will here the sounds of bombs and shells from our weapons. :thumbsup:

DezertCamel :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

By now I'm sure Spain and Portugal are fully aware that Bulgaria will not stand idly by while a build up is made to invade territory currently held by Greece. BTW have you swept a million points of mines yet? Currently under development are the new generation of mines that are remote controlled by fisherman in the area that can be steered straight into ships... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Quite bunch in this game, almost a month without a post. In the meantime we have eliminated yet another player as ireland is no longer with us, or should I say with the Scandinavian group. I am beginning to think the swedes fancy strong drink and pretty women over waging war as they have only thrown a few expeditionary forces out there the whole game...

Spanish spies have been caught and tortured and we can't get them to stop talking....

I am beginning to think the swedes fancy strong drink and pretty women over waging war as they have only thrown a few expeditionary forces out there the whole game...

You say that as if it were a bad thing?

• 1 month later...

A month has gone by and still a quite forum....if only it were so on the battlefield....

Gecko--how did you like that thrashing I gave you last turn, surely you didn't think we were going to let you walk right through poland? You are in way over your head.....

The TIGER Alliance stands united and strong :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...