Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 82

Kurassier

Ozymandias

Unfortunately I lost my job on dec. 9th and have not been playing the bulgarian position since. i can assure if I had the force at ankara would not have met the fate that it did. I will finish game 80 as there is only 8 turns left and continue on in 86 as it is a free game but i can not afford the bulgarian position and the 3-4 turn sheets every turn when i have no income especially as this game could go on forever....good luck to all...see you down the road in Victory II

Sorry to see you leave, but you are correct about one thing, we have plans on playing game 82 for a long long time. Let's hope Vic 2 comes out in 2010...

Andy Brogan aka Spain 82

I wouldn't be sorry to see Hungary drop out

Got another bashing this turn

Working in ideal fashion with his TA

Some could take a leaf out of their book

Looks like old Bulgaria is going to replace new bulgaria soon... Maybe he can reverse the blood shed in Turkey that his alliance is suffering?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Time to put this game back on the map....as Germany....time to finish our enemies and declare victory! The T.I.G.E.R Alliance formed in the summer of 2008 is about to finish what it started :nuke:

It is getting ugly in game 82, lots of damage taken and done from all three sides....

certainly at this ponit only the best are left to fight a war of heavy attrition. one in which britain all alone never had a chance as almost his entire airforce wiped out in 3 turns.

It will be interesting to see how you guys pull the same off to Iceland, with German units and all...

• 1 month later...
I think there are bigger fish to catch right now than iceland, wouldn't you agree?

I am not sure... Since there is no end turn we are all equal sized fish in my opinion. I am getting pretty comfy in my Egyptian condo. Will be interesting to see how long it takes you to get there either through Persia and UAE or across the entire span of Africa.

I am going to try and set the record for the highest number of free turns ever played in a game. Do you think I can pass 100? I guess 74 is all I really need, but I like round numbers. :blush:

haha me and ken are now playing this game free as well....I think though you will set the record ....did not know you were in egypt...I wont face you there as germany but france should be interesting with all the armies you, portugal, and morocco have massed there....what are you waiting for armageddon?

No place better than to trash than France. I am kind of surprised you would use you free game on a game as mature as 82, but to each his own. If you keep up with world events, you'll see I have been down in Egypt for a few turns at least. Here's to blowing France back to the ice age!

• 3 weeks later...
I think there are bigger fish to catch right now than iceland, wouldn't you agree?

Take out Ireland and you take out Iceland

haha me and ken are now playing this game free as well....I think though you will set the record ....did not know you were in egypt...I wont face you there as germany but france should be interesting with all the armies you, portugal, and morocco have massed there....what are you waiting for armageddon?

No place better than to trash than France. I am kind of surprised you would use you free game on a game as mature as 82, but to each his own. If you keep up with world events, you'll see I have been down in Egypt for a few turns at least. Here's to blowing France back to the ice age!

France? France has been dead in this game a long time!

How's that work? Ireland is just a play ground for Iceland, you need to sail a bit more to the North to take him out for real, or over to the states with your LCIs :rolleyes:

How's that work? Ireland is just a play ground for Iceland, you need to sail a bit more to the North to take him out for real, or over to the states with your LCIs :rolleyes:

If you have German tech you cant take out Iceland

If you take Iceland out of Ireland he will have nowhere to hide in Europe

Besides he has had a free ride on the backs of all his TA's

He is taking out Canada and US with a free ride with only the computer to defend these countries

If you have German tech you cant take out Iceland

If you take Iceland out of Ireland he will have nowhere to hide in Europe

Besides he has had a free ride on the backs of all his TA's

He is taking out Canada and US with a free ride with only the computer to defend these countries

no worries I personally gaurantee Iceland will not finish this game but that is for another day. first things first, like conquering iberia