Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

No.... Sorry.... Lost me there.

If im not as stupid as you look does that mean your not as stupid as I am, if thats the case then looking stupid is worse than being stupid unless you look as stupid as you do.

Is that its - STOOPID :blink::wacko:

Ahhh, the schoolyard cry of a bully wannabe who has been outwitted once again. Good comeback Frank.

Sadly, sppngebob is a court jester in world where the kings tolerate no fools. :angry2::cheers:

I feel the only way to shut him up is to invade his nation and wipe him out. If anyone knows his location then let us all know so we can do what is necessary.

Unfortunately, losing only makes him more verbose. :jawdrop::beer:

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Czechoslovakia you have a new neighbor......

Rumania controls Mukachevo :angry2:

The Monk

Why frown Monk? You wanted those nations at war with each other because you thought it would help your TA's in the south right? You have convinced Czechoslovakia to attack Hungary, but apparently you thought it would be a zero sum game. You get Czechoslovakia to attack and Hungary is taken off the firing line.

Apparently you didn't anticipate my actions over the past four turns to convince other players that your ability to twist nations against each other is the real threat to central Europe in game 83? I told you before, I hadn't revealed everything to you and I challanged you to guess what the missing piece was. You have failed in this. I am disappointed Monk.

By the way, please pass on my thanks to your friend France for acting in such a threatening manner.

Your group has succeeded this turn in revealing the truth of your situation; that from the day you received your start up Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy and France have been a tightly organized team that have been planning to TA and conquer central Europe. The lies told to others were just that, lies. The truth is now plain for all to see.

Now we other nations must decide how to best deal with the threat you represent. Clearly there can be no hope of negotiations for your neighbors, for they will not be carried out in good faith by your group.

Any nations wishing to participate in the next phase of diplomacy please contact me. There may be opportunity for your nations in all the chaos spawned by Monk. It will unfortunately have to be at the expense of his nation and his TA's nations but C'est la guerre.

Idaho

Idaho you sound like a certain yellow fellow who talks a lot without any substance. Your telling the world nothing it does not already know about. Keep to your side of the planet and we shall keep to ours. But take note of this warning - come near me and you will live to regret it.

The Monk

Why frown Monk? You wanted those nations at war with each other because you thought it would help your TA's in the south right? You have convinced Czechoslovakia to attack Hungary, but apparently you thought it would be a zero sum game. You get Czechoslovakia to attack and Hungary is taken off the firing line.

Apparently you didn't anticipate my actions over the past four turns to convince other players that your ability to twist nations against each other is the real threat to central Europe in game 83? I told you before, I hadn't revealed everything to you and I challanged you to guess what the missing piece was. You have failed in this. I am disappointed Monk.

By the way, please pass on my thanks to your friend France for acting in such a threatening manner.

Your group has succeeded this turn in revealing the truth of your situation; that from the day you received your start up Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy and France have been a tightly organized team that have been planning to TA and conquer central Europe. The lies told to others were just that, lies. The truth is now plain for all to see.

Now we other nations must decide how to best deal with the threat you represent. Clearly there can be no hope of negotiations for your neighbors, for they will not be carried out in good faith by your group.

Any nations wishing to participate in the next phase of diplomacy please contact me. There may be opportunity for your nations in all the chaos spawned by Monk. It will unfortunately have to be at the expense of his nation and his TA's nations but C'est la guerre.

Idaho

Propaganda, propaganda.

I have offered you and Poland friendship but you refused several times. What other choice I had to search my friends elsewhere. Do not complain about my new TA with France because you and your puppets left no other chance to me.

Concerning Czechoslovakia: I do not know him/her/it, but I am pleased and I think I will now make the Czechs the offer I made to you before. :jawdrop:

You guys are 3 against 1.5 positions, do you need more friends to kill me? Of course you do.

The Monk (still waiting for a serious attack)

You must not always take clues from your abilities to the ones of other people my friend.

I am on my way to you - very gladly - thus this will take some time -

I feel much better now that I know where to move to :angry2:

Looking forward to crossing your way again - oh and dont forget to bring your special tanks

with you - it was a shame if you could'nt even recognize who ran over you... :jawdrop:

pzvision.jpg

The Monk

Idaho

Propaganda, propaganda.

I have offered you and Poland friendship but you refused several times. What other choice I had to search my friends elsewhere. Do not complain about my new TA with France because you and your puppets left no other chance to me.

Concerning Czechoslovakia: I do not know him/her/it, but I am pleased and I think I will now make the Czechs the offer I made to you before. :beer:

You guys are 3 against 1.5 positions, do you need more friends to kill me? Of course you do.

The Monk (still waiting for a serious attack)

Monk, Monk, you are an instructive fellow. I never said you knew Czechoslovakia. I said you manipulated him to do your bidding like a real pro. I have been saying you would do exactly this for the past three turns, so naturally I am gratified that you finally showed your full hand this early. It's a measure I am sure of your desperation. Now the lines are at last clearly drawn for all to see.

Monk and his four TA's and their puppet allies against the rest of Europe. Let the contest at last begin in earnest and without subterfuge.

As for your protestations about people attacking with greater numbers, go tell that to Lowlands and Austria.

Idaho

Idaho

You must not always take clues from your abilities to the ones of other people my friend.

I feel much better now that I know where to move to :cheers:

Looking forward to crossing your way again - oh and dont forget to bring your special tanks

with you - it was a shame if you could'nt even recognize who ran over you... :wacko:

pzvision.jpg

Nice tank. What is it?

Idaho

Rumania controls Mukachevo :jawdrop:

The Monk

Idaho

Idaho you sound like a certain yellow fellow who talks a lot without any substance. Your telling the world nothing it does not already know about. Keep to your side of the planet and we shall keep to ours. But take note of this warning - come near me and you will live to regret it.

Monty,

Anyone who has sampled English cuisine would be absurdly happy to honor your request and stay away from the islands! :blink:

Idaho

Dear Idaho!

In this moment, your allies march together through my beloved Germany. You three fighting against me, do I complain? No! You are welcome. I am sure you, Poland and beloved Joe (Baltic States) are part of a bigger alliance. You have not yet signed your TA with northern Russia and southern Russia but I am sure you will do soon. Otherwise you are not able to move troops so far away from your home country. Maybe Norway is also part of your bunch; but I think he will not survive.

The Lowlands………. you see: things like these happen. If I would not conquer the remaining Lowlands Monty would have conquer it. The Lowlands are often doomed if there is not at least one TA next to it.

Nevertheless in the next game I will try to remember your codex. I will try to fight one to one........but I am sure you will find another reason to blame me. :angry2:

The Monk

Idaho,

this tank was specially designed for Sponges use so he can better see

where he is driving to,

where the enemy comes from

and finally

who dried the water out of him,

who kicked his butt inside out

who made his bubbles fad away

or any other way you might wish to name it ...

And for the likely instant he does it to himself again

therefore the tank got large mirrors on both sides so he can watch himself best at it :angry2:

I hope this answered your question.

By the way Spongy has produced other tremendous inventions during his many short engagements

like the army that cuts its own retreat-location and so on but this is subject to another conversation. :jawdrop:

Dear Idaho!

In this moment, your allies march together through my beloved Germany. You three fighting against me, do I complain? No! You are welcome. I am sure you, Poland and beloved Joe (Baltic States) are part of a bigger alliance. You have not yet signed your TA with northern Russia and southern Russia but I am sure you will do soon. Otherwise you are not able to move troops so far away from your home country. Maybe Norway is also part of your bunch; but I think he will not survive.

The Lowlands………. you see: things like these happen. If I would not conquer the remaining Lowlands Monty would have conquer it. The Lowlands are often doomed if there is not at least one TA next to it.

Nevertheless in the next game I will try to remember your codex. I will try to fight one to one........but I am sure you will find another reason to blame me. :jawdrop:

The Monk

Dark Monk,

Quite honestly I think to date you have played brilliantly. I can't hope to match your skill in negotiations but pardon me if I try to learn all I can from an obvious master. I don't expect anyone in Victory to play knights and squires; levelling lances on the field of honor, waiting for their opponent to be properly armed before the fighting begins, and all of that. The best I can hope for is a good fight against a skilled opponent. I will do all I can to support my TA's just as you will Michael.

As to signing TA with my fellow Russians, I must keep you in suspense on that score :angry2:

Jack

Dear Idaho!

Nevertheless in the next game I will try to remember your codex. I will try to fight one to one........but I am sure you will find another reason to blame me. :jawdrop:

The Monk

Dark Monk,

Quite honestly I think to date you have played brilliantly. I can't hope to match your skill in negotiations but pardon me if I try to learn all I can from an obvious master. I don't expect anyone in Victory to play knights and squires; levelling lances on the field of honor, waiting for their opponent to be properly armed before the fighting begins, and all of that. The best I can hope for is a good fight against a skilled opponent. I will do all I can to support my TA's just as you will Michael.

As to signing TA with my fellow Russians, I must keep you in suspense on that score :angry2:

Jack

Oh pleeeezzzzeee can someone shut Idaho up, in once sentence he scorns the Monk, in the next he heaps praise upon him.

Guest Spongebob

I feel much better now that I know where to move to :angry2:

with you - it was a shame if you could'nt even recognize who ran over you... :jawdrop:

pzvision.jpg

Are you still recycling the same old Jokes HPW. You last used that picture many games ago. Let me guess you have this picture beside your bed along with a picture of Freddie Mercury and Rock Hudson.

I hope you keep your will next to your bed or do you still sleep in a coffin.

Idaho,

this tank was specially designed for Sponges use so he can better see

where he is driving to,

where the enemy comes from

and finally

who dried the water out of him,

who kicked his butt inside out

who made his bubbles fad away

or any other way you might wish to name it ...

And for the likely instant he does it to himself again

therefore the tank got large mirrors on both sides so he can watch himself best at it :angry2:

I hope this answered your question.

By the way Spongy has produced other tremendous inventions during his many short engagements

like the army that cuts its own retreat-location and so on but this is subject to another conversation. :jawdrop:

LOL good one

Joe*+# it is still time to change the side. We need not to battle each other. You need not to break your total alliances; we will free you from them. This is your opportunity, change the side. :angry2::jawdrop::beer:

* = this special offer is also made to Mike McLeod, and Jack alias Idaho.

+ = this special offer is limited to one nations

# = Sponges excluded

This is real fun :cheers::blink::wacko:

The Monk

The funny thing is Mr. potato head is that everything you say is wrong with the Monk is exactly what you are doing. You sit back and spout about how everyone must attack this or that while you sit back and watch. The sad thing is some of the newer players actually believed you. You talk about Hungary who had ALL's offered him who is now only in harms's way because of you blubber. The boards are open for cheap talk and you seem to be filling them up.

Sweeper

The funny thing is Mr. potato head is that everything you say is wrong with the Monk is exactly what you are doing. You sit back and spout about how everyone must attack this or that while you sit back and watch. The sad thing is some of the newer players actually believed you. You talk about Hungary who had ALL's offered him who is now only in harms's way because of you blubber. The boards are open for cheap talk and you seem to be filling them up.

Sweeper

Pleased to meet you Signore Presidente. Your story falls a bit short in more than one detail, but I believe it was intended to elicit some kind of reply that would give you a clue about my intentions rather than make a statement. For now I will simply leave it at, nice to meet you Signore Presidente. :drunk:

Idaho

:cheers:

Ah so they are POTATOES, I thought they were a pile of POO with a helmet on. :woohoo:

Monty,

I guess they don't have Optometrists where you live. :woohoo:

Can I help it if Idaho is known for potatos? Yes it's spelled PO TA TO

And they call me a >Potatoe< Head :cheers:

Are you related to Dan Quayle by any chance?? :thumbsup:

Idahoe :woohoo:

:thumbsup: