Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Pray tell monk face, how slow? slow enough to allow you the evacuation of Berlin? slow enough for the the hare to win the race? slow enough for your brain to comprehend?

Slow is a relative term, I prefer to think of it as being slow enough to enjoy your pain :angry2:

Pain? It is fun, I have a lot of training division for my Stukas.

You two are either married or the same person :blink: Kind of scary thinking about you married :jawdrop:

Idaho

:pirate2:

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pray tell monk face, how slow? slow enough to allow you the evacuation of Berlin? slow enough for the the hare to win the race? slow enough for your brain to comprehend?

Slow is a relative term, I prefer to think of it as being slow enough to enjoy your pain :angry2:

You two are either married or the same person :blink: Kind of scary thinking about you married :pirate2:

Idaho

:blink:

Continue in this way Idaho and we will be really good friends in the future. What about your Baltic friend I hope he recovers slowly from his last meeting with my divisions. :jawdrop:

The Monk

Slow is a relative term, I prefer to think of it as being slow enough to enjoy your pain :jawdrop:

You two are either married or the same person :blink: Kind of scary thinking about you married :blink:

Idaho

Continue in this way Idaho and we will be really good friends in the future. What about your Baltic friend I hope he recovers slowly from his last meeting with my divisions. :pirate2:

The Monk

The whole false Monk vs Sponge thing is just so transparent, although using my helmet on him was cute. He never looked better :angry2: . Sponge is clearly controlled by you, I was just wondering if that control was direct or indirect.

I have been asking the question since the beginning of this game whether or not Sponge is even in game 83. If Sponge really exists he is certainly under the control of a Sith master.... you.

Baltics lost 5%. That doesn't seem like a lot to brag about. I bet you are kind of disappointed you didn't get a shot at the majority of Polands army. I had misgivings about the communications we were receiving and Poland held back. When we saw your reaction it was clear that was the right move. Do we gain any points in the eyes of the master for seeing the danger before the trap closed?

Idaho

Guest Spongebob

Errrm just a mo Idaho dont confuse me with the monk, i aint no monk :angry2: He is my arch enemy and your soon to join him on the most wanted unless you button yo lip.

Any way just thought of something, your not a girl are you? with a name like Ida and a surname Ho you must be. :jawdrop:

Oi monk keep bombing those poles and baltics, the less WMD you have left to face me the better.

If anyone is married its Ida and the Monk, a right pair of Ho's

But this would explain certainly the reason why you both are the most hated persons on the forum :cheers::drunk::angry2::jawdrop::blink:

PS: Just repeating the poll results ... By the way - I´d like to see who voted there since I´d bet there were a lot of Sponges "1 post sign-ups" voting for the Monk :pirate2:

I just cant wait for it :pirate2::blink::blink:

.... hold it I cant take no more !! ....

Slow is a relative term, I prefer to think of it as being slow enough to enjoy your pain :jawdrop:

You two are either married or the same person :cheers: Kind of scary thinking about you married :blink:

Idaho

Continue in this way Idaho and we will be really good friends in the future. What about your Baltic friend I hope he recovers slowly from his last meeting with my divisions. :pirate2:

The Monk

The whole false Monk vs Sponge thing is just so transparent, although using my helmet on him was cute. He never looked better :angry2: . Sponge is clearly controlled by you, I was just wondering if that control was direct or indirect.

I have been asking the question since the beginning of this game whether or not Sponge is even in game 83. If Sponge really exists he is certainly under the control of a Sith master.... you.

Baltics lost 5%. That doesn't seem like a lot to brag about. I bet you are kind of disappointed you didn't get a shot at the majority of Polands army. I had misgivings about the communications we were receiving and Poland held back. When we saw your reaction it was clear that was the right move. Do we gain any points in the eyes of the master for seeing the danger before the trap closed?

Idaho

Just to update you Idaho you are allready in the trap. :blink:

I AM NOT THE MONK - AAAARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!! :drunk:

HPW your gonna die for that slander, just you wait, JUST YOU WAIT!!!!

I AM SPONGE - AND HPW IS SPONGE TOO

ARN'T WE ALL A LITTLE BIT SPONGE?

Guest Spongebob

Errrm WRONG - Im a SPONGE!!!

So come tell me where I can attack you Monk, surely you dont fear me, tell me the location you want me to attack, stand and face me like the wrinkley old man you are.

Errrm WRONG - Im a SPONGE!!!

So come tell me where I can attack you Monk, surely you dont fear me, tell me the location you want me to attack, stand and face me like the wrinkley old man you are.

Lubben, the place where you should attack me is Lubben.

You are also welcome in Koszalin, Stettin, Leba, Konigsber, Elblag and Suwalki......but Lubben is surely the best place. :angry2:

The Monk

You two are either married or the same person :blink: Kind of scary thinking about you married :jawdrop:

Idaho

They are brothers. My sons.