Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble stalks this great Island - For some reason I must have upset someone in a past life. Not only is Ireland and a few Arab states at war with me but now Iceland joins the fray.

Well take note, We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Guest Spongebob
Yes , I heard Smearpant's real name is Paula Green.....

I would tell you to shut your face if you had one. I hear Italy is getting its botty slapped. Looks like Monk and his Muppets are all getting a slap from someone somewhere. I wonder if I'm the one doing the slapping, you'll never know till I decide to let it slip.

Shall we start the guessing game early? not long now till turn 10 when I will reveal who I play.

I will start the bidding early - I AM YUGOSLAVIA :beer::unsure::D:taz::cheers:;)

Exactly , Smearpants , no face in that hood....and who cares who you are , I sure don't , you are just an insignificant other that likes to wish it where significant.....chicken , brag that you are going to destroy me in SN , but then drop, you chicken....you are not even worth the sweat off my b.lls...

Shall we start the guessing game early? not long now till turn 10 when I will reveal who I play.

I will start the bidding early - I AM YUGOSLAVIA :beer::unsure::D:taz::cheers:;)

I vote for the nation of 'Who Cares'. If in the future I invade a country and it collapses in 2 turns then it is either France or sponge. :cheers:

I would tell you to shut your face if you had one. I hear Italy is getting its botty slapped. Looks like Monk and his Muppets are all getting a slap from someone somewhere. I wonder if I'm the one doing the slapping, you'll never know till I decide to let it slip.

Yes Italy is getting hammered in the North by Hungary in the South by Greece and to the East by Yugo. not sure what he can do. From what I can see the only hope is that Yugo is being played by the sponge.

Sweeper

Guest Spongebob
Exactly , Smearpants , no face in that hood....and who cares who you are , I sure don't , you are just an insignificant other that likes to wish it where significant.....chicken , brag that you are going to destroy me in SN , but then drop, you chicken....you are not even worth the sweat off my b.lls...

This is the first time you made me laugh my socks off - Fantanstic - Bravo :unsure:;)

Just answer me this one tiny question - I know Monk is Germany, HPW is Denmark so who are you - France, Switzerland or the Doomed Italy, I dont need your real name but would love to put a character to the nation. Finally how come the other two have not turned up on the forum. I would dearly like to cast dispersions upon them along with the rest of you

This is the first time you made me laugh my socks off - Fantanstic - Bravo :unsure:;)

Just answer me this one tiny question - I know Monk is Germany, HPW is Denmark so who are you - France, Switzerland or the Doomed Italy, I dont need your real name but would love to put a character to the nation. Finally how come the other two have not turned up on the forum. I would dearly like to cast dispersions upon them along with the rest of you

Dear Spongy!

I like to announce that our foreign department found a way to reestablish peace and freedom around Germany once more. Therefore we now will now try to visit Yugoslavia soon.

The Monk

This is the first time you made me laugh my socks off - Fantanstic - Bravo :cheers::drunk:

Dear Spongy!

I like to announce that our foreign department found a way to reestablish peace and freedom around Germany once more. Therefore we now will now try to visit Yugoslavia soon.

The Monk

Hmm, that could be problematic.

Race

Yes , I heard Smearpant's real name is Paula Green.....

I will start the bidding early - I AM YUGOSLAVIA :P:P:thumbsup::taz::blink::blink:

Nope, you aren't Yugoslavia.

Race

Thanks Race!

Where is that sponge chicken..... :P Come out and die as you usually did. :blink:

The Monk

Well, I know he is not in TransJordan, because TJ knows what he is doing. :thumbsup:

I told you you wouldn't have xDamascus RogueLeader. :P:blink:

Nice move at Busra. :drunk:

What is a cross between a Sponge and a Chicken anyway???????????? :blink:

Sponken?

Chiconge?

I take it he is telling porkpies again. Come on Sponge reveal yourself. You can't hide forever. Just come out of hiding and die then we can all get on with the game at hand.

From what my diplomats tell me Yugoslavia has done a good job at signing agreements with many nations. I would offer the supposition that Yugoslavia would not have signed anything with the sponge. I would suggest we look to the nations Yugoslavia does not have an agreement with.