Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Maybe he was trying to DW on GERMANY you muppet, Germany is nearer, Germany has you hidden in a bunker in Berlin and Germany is full of beer drinking mustach wearing sausage eaters and thats grounds for anyone to invade.

I know I said I would remain stum for a bit but race in the Alternate V83 topic was boring me senceless with his mutual appreciation society for his enemy.

They should be like us, Hate Vs Hate with less of the mamby pamby kissy kissy crap

I told them to get stuck in turn his enemys country into a single concentration camp and starve the population to death.

Saying all that I wonder if the nicey nicey aproach would work for us.

I will start it and see where it takes us - Oh Monk your so wonderful, can I join your grand alliance. Your brill you just like milk. I think we would be the best of buds and rule the world with me on the throne and you at my feet but not as a lap dog, more like a comfey foot stool, supporting me in all my grand schemes.

Thanks and CYA

Maybe he was trying to DW on GERMANY you muppet, Germany is nearer, Germany has you hidden in a bunker in Berlin and Germany is full of beer drinking mustach wearing sausage eaters and thats grounds for anyone to invade.

I know I said I would remain stum for a bit but race in the Alternate V83 topic was boring me senceless with his mutual appreciation society for his enemy.

They should be like us, Hate Vs Hate with less of the mamby pamby kissy kissy crap

I told them to get stuck in turn his enemys country into a single concentration camp and starve the population to death.

Saying all that I wonder if the nicey nicey aproach would work for us.

I will start it and see where it takes us - Oh Monk your so wonderful, can I join your grand alliance. Your brill you just like milk. I think we would be the best of buds and rule the world with me on the throne and you at my feet but not as a lap dog, more like a comfey foot stool, supporting me in all my grand schemes.

Thanks and CYA

Iceland would never attack Germany. The German and Icelandic people are tied by a strong friendship. The targe is Greece.....I am sure.

But I think the sponge is right will will send some tanks to clean the coast....... ;)

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

So you and Iceland are best buds eh? :cheers: Why is it when anyone wants to kick your butt you claim they are your best friend. I bet Iceland did make a mistake and Germany has yet another enemy snapping at its heels. :P

How many is it now 7? 8 nations want you dead?

I gues it wont be long before HPdubiya and Redifussion turn on you. I would not bother about your coasts I would protect those borders with Denmark, France and Switzerland. :drunk:

Smearpants , you need to look to your own borders...Dark Monk and I go years back , nothing will ever break that alliance , so don't get your misguided hopes up.....and how do you like that shoot down of one of your pathfinders in SN?...or did you even get the results yet, since you are no longer playing? :P

Bob my friend in favour of the XXXL undies - :cheers:

you misunderstand here something - as usual... :drunk:

The only thing that keeps all your surrounding countries

from filet-ing your fine country is

the Privacy Option :D

and your play of hide and seek. :blink:

We all know you´d receive immediately inflationary DWs

after your position was disguised and confirmed :P

So - let us know where you hide :D

Guest Spongebob
I do believe you are the one who won't reveal himself.....many people in 83 know which nation I play....and what about the chicken who ducked out of his Supernova position?

I would never expose myself like you do and I would suggest you stop as well - You'll get yourself arrested :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob
I will do what I wish to do , regardless of your silly taunts , you idiotic twit....

Awww, dont be like that, lets be best friends - you tell me what country your in, were all your armies are, airforces and other stuff and I wont tell anyone - Honest

No I have an even better idea - Tell me all the above then I will come and beat you within an inch of your life and see you in hell.

At this precise moment in time your even more of an annoyance so I will DW on you before Denmark and Germany but I will be honest I dont know if your France, Switzerland or the current liability to Monks Grand Alliance Italy.

How is Italy these days, I hear its getting its wonderfull little butt kicked into next week. How shameful that would be if he was kicked out before me - never mind if thats the case just one less moron to take care of myself.

BYE BYE :woohoo: