Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

I have to agree with Idaho, the map resolution is far to low (a bit like your IQ) to make any sence. I know you may have thought it to be a great idea but face facts, your a sponge and brain power does not seem to be your strongest virtue. :woohoo:

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob, I think your map system is very orderly and well thought out.... but there are just too many lines to make out the pattern easily. That's all I meant.

Oh, also, you forgot the 5 man team which joined together of Iraq, TransJordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Morocco. Of course, some of them seem to be at odds with their neighbors including our old friends in Persia and Syria. Rogue, I wish you luck against Syria.... he's pretty good.

Idaho

:woohoo:

5 man team? You have your facts wrong.

It is a 3 man team. Morocco was a former TA from 71 and 69 that fell off the face of the earth at the end of 71. Real life does that sometimes. I never expected to hear from him again. Morocco is a TA of Libya and Tunisia whom will be, or are, at war with Egypt. I have no clue who Iraq is. He is a TA of Turkey.

My understanding is that Syria is a character named Tim. I understand he is pretty sharp. He has done well so far. Good placement of my troops have stopped him from taking 50% of my provinces on the first attack. I'm only delaying the inevitable.

Bob, I think your map system is very orderly and well thought out.... but there are just too many lines to make out the pattern easily. That's all I meant.

Oh, also, you forgot the 5 man team which joined together of Iraq, TransJordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Morocco. Of course, some of them seem to be at odds with their neighbors including our old friends in Persia and Syria. Rogue, I wish you luck against Syria.... he's pretty good.

Idaho

:woohoo:

5 man team? You have your facts wrong.

It is a 3 man team. Morocco was a former TA from 71 and 69 that fell off the face of the earth at the end of 71. Real life does that sometimes. I never expected to hear from him again. Morocco is a TA of Libya and Tunisia whom will be, or are, at war with Egypt. I have no clue who Iraq is. He is a TA of Turkey.

My understanding is that Syria is a character named Tim. I understand he is pretty sharp. He has done well so far. Good placement of my troops have stopped him from taking 50% of my provinces on the first attack. I'm only delaying the inevitable.

Sources are sometimes wrong, but then again of course, people who join together don't always TA early on. Right Monk?

Idaho

:)

Guest Spongebob
I have to agree with Idaho, the map resolution is far to low (a bit like your IQ) to make any sence. I know you may have thought it to be a great idea but face facts, your a sponge and brain power does not seem to be your strongest virtue. :woohoo:

Who you commenting on IQ levels, your the one who thought Market Garden was going to be easy. For those who are sleppy I will upload a better quality map and supply the link, far too big for the forum.

Guest Spongebob

Okay peeps I have not been able to find any sites that can host a 5Gb Jpg for free or the 18Gb Png file. If anyone has the facilities to host the map then let me know and I will send it on and you can host for the general public.

I am going to have to have a word with my shrink, My philanthropic jestures are causing me to have a migraine. :beer:

I may be the one to lose my capital first though :beer:

You are, with Iraq a close second... :beer::cheers:

and Syria belongs only to me, so stay out! :python::cheers:

What does Iraq have to worry about?

Persia's target is Saudi.

You haven't declared your country.

Should I assume you are Turkey?

When do you and Iraq attack Southern Russia?

How should SpongeBob depict these types of agreements on his map?

To answer your questions/statements in the order that they were posed:

The Iraq player should worry about which country he will be allocated in his next game.

Persia's target is everyone who isn't a TA.

Yes he has!!!

You might as well.

It will prove that there are two Turkeys in this Game.

They will attack on the 31st of June, 2008.

He will use pretty, coloured crayons which have a high lead content.

To answer your questions/statements in the order that they were posed:

The Iraq player should worry about which country he will be allocated in his next game.

Persia's target is everyone who isn't a TA.

Yes he has!!!

You might as well.

It will prove that there are two Turkeys in this Game.

They will attack on the 31st of June, 2008.

He will use pretty, coloured crayons which have a high lead content.

This was posed to Kurassir, not Algeria.

I've already declared my country

This was posed to Kurassir, not Algeria.

I've already declared my country

I am the ruler of xDamascus and xTelaviv. I do not know who is playing Turkey or who was playing Iraq. I have no idea if they plan to invade S. Russia, but I'll go with Algeria's assessment on that one and with his opinion on the map. As for Persia, well just read the world events. :beer:

A happy DDay to all, and may those gallant men never be forgotten. :python: