Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

This was posed to Kurassir, not Algeria.

I've already declared my country

I am the ruler of xDamascus and xTelaviv. I do not know who is playing Turkey or who was playing Iraq. I have no idea if they plan to invade S. Russia, but I'll go with Algeria's assessment on that one and with his opinion on the map. As for Persia, well just read the world events. :beer:

A happy DDay to all, and may those gallant men never be forgotten. :python:

I didn't put the handle with the name.

Thanx for the lessons.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

I am going to have to have a word with my shrink, My philanthropic jestures are causing me to have a migraine. :beer:

People may actually start to like you! :python::cheers:

now we cant have that can we which brings me on to my next subject :beer: MONTY!!!!!

Twice now you have poked fun at me well its just not called for, what has an innocent sponge ever done to you - NOWT but you can count yourself in that elite group of no hopers, the ones who deserve death above all else. Myself and My disciples will step over your poxy little island on my way to defeating Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland and finally my beloved Denmark. I also count in that group Kurryarse and any of his allies. Anyone else out there want to be an enemy of the sponge eh? well go ahead stake your claim, dig your grave, put a cross on it and call yourself history, for I am the power, the lord and the glory, forever and ever - Ahmen

Twice now you have poked fun at me well its just not called for, what has an innocent sponge ever done to you - NOWT but you can count yourself in that elite group of no hopers, the ones who deserve death above all else. Myself and My disciples will step over your poxy little island on my way to defeating Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland and finally my beloved Denmark. I also count in that group Kurryarse and any of his allies. Anyone else out there want to be an enemy of the sponge eh? well go ahead stake your claim, dig your grave, put a cross on it and call yourself history, for I am the power, the lord and the glory, forever and ever - Ahmen

Now spongie, why did you have to go and do that, after I even publicly thanked you for the map, not even your allies have done that. :cheers: Since you know I rule in Syria, I expect you to DW Syria next turn, otherwise, we just can't be enemies. Unless of course you are also RogueLeader?!?!? :python: No? of course not, he does seem like an intelligent chap, much more evolved than a sponge. :beer:

Oh, well, no worries, I still count myself among those who neither hate nor love the sponge. :cheers:

One final note, as for the 'innocent sponge' comment above, I didn't know there were 2 sponges playing this game? :beer::thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

Errrm your gonna have to explain that one too me muppets :python: There can be only one sponge.

DONT MENTION MY MOTHERS :beer: Your all gonna pay for this, you know what happens when you mention THAT fish

PS I am Rouge Leader

Errrm your gonna have to explain that one too me muppets :beer: There can be only one sponge.

I am not a muppet, but I will try to explain. I will use small words. Since you said 'innocent sponge' everyone knows you are not innocent so we all thought you had to be talking about another sponge. :beer: Clear enough? :python:

Errrm your gonna have to explain that one too me muppets :python: There can be only one sponge.

DONT MENTION MY MOTHERS :beer: Your all gonna pay for this, you know what happens when you mention THAT fish

PS I am Rouge Leader

You have to admit he is entertaining!

And he does have his own inane but catchy theme song

Guest Spongebob

Okay Kurry thanks for that now I know what you mean, you imply I am not innocent yet by implication I am for without proof a sponge IS innocent until proven guilty. :beer:

As for Rouge you are a true follower of the Way of the Sponge :beer: , you know how to give a compliment and mean it while Kurry does not and for that deserves all that you and I shall cast upon him. :python:

Totally off topic here but is it just me or is the Euro footy thing fixed.

All the top teams cant meet until they are in the final 4. Check it for yourself

So on on that note i predict that the Final will be Germany Vs France and Germany will win 3 - 2 :D

Guest Spongebob

Oi Monkey - Stick footy where the sun dont shine this is a battle for the survival of the whole underwater world.

Get on with the matter in hand like the invasion of Germany, France, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy and now Great Britain for mentioning that boring sport known as Football :D

Totally off topic here but is it just me or is the Euro footy thing fixed.

All the top teams cant meet until they are in the final 4. Check it for yourself

So on on that note i predict that the Final will be Germany Vs France and Germany will win 3 - 2 :D

Hey Monty

Is your second name "Python"?