Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally off topic here but is it just me or is the Euro footy thing fixed.

All the top teams cant meet until they are in the final 4. Check it for yourself

So on on that note i predict that the Final will be Germany Vs France and Germany will win 3 - 2 :D

France won't make it past the first round

Well it looks like my prediction was crap - France playing like a sunday team and Germany beat on by the Croatians. Whats all that about.

Ah well just goes to show you cant always bet on the favorites.

And for those who dont like footy I guess the more manley water polo is more to their liking.

Well it looks like my prediction was crap - France playing like a sunday team and Germany beat on by the Croatians. Whats all that about.

And for those who dont like footy I guess the more manley water polo is more to their liking.

:D What the English were wrong about football? Looks like the upstarts won through, great to see Croatia putting the tag on Germany a second time, eh Monk?

Idaho

:drunk:

What could be more manly than synchronised swimming?

Well, for the Poms anyway.

:drunk: What the English were wrong about football? Looks like the upstarts won through, great to see Croatia putting the tag on Germany a second time, eh Monk?

Idaho

:pirate2:

Who asked you for your opinion Idaho :D I was making a light hearted observation and you turn it into a big debate. You wont be making such comments when the rest of Europe come and pay Moscow a visit will you.

Stick to what you do best - Digging trenches

:pirate2: What the English were wrong about football? Looks like the upstarts won through, great to see Croatia putting the tag on Germany a second time, eh Monk?

Idaho

:(

Who asked you for your opinion Idaho :D I was making a light hearted observation and you turn it into a big debate. You wont be making such comments when the rest of Europe come and pay Moscow a visit will you.

Oh, sorry I wrinkled your light headed observation :drunk:

Remember, tea time is at four and you will need to tell me how many lumps you want. :taz:

Idaho

:( What the English were wrong about football? Looks like the upstarts won through, great to see Croatia putting the tag on Germany a second time, eh Monk?

Idaho

Oh, sorry I wrinkled your light headed observation :pirate2:

Remember, tea time is at four and you will need to tell me how many lumps you want. :taz:

Idaho

:taz:

Well tell you what Idaho, I will come round to your place, I have a few rather large ships that can transport me and we shall see who gets the most lumps :drunk: