Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

It takes this long to build an 18 division army and then when you lose it there is nothing left to defend with.... WHATS THE POINT............... ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:cheers::D:P:ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::taz::taz:

It takes this long to build an 18 division army and then when you lose it there is nothing left to defend with.... WHATS THE POINT............... ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:P:ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::taz::taz::taz::taz:

It would seem that the people guessing "He never was in game 83" picked the correct answer.

Idaho

:cheers:

All this blustering is most entertaining but I feel Idaho should beware of throwing stones in glass houses. :cheers:

But..... I live in a brick house :unsure:

Idaho

:D

Smearpants is totally incompetant....I would imagine the Supernova position lasted what , 2-3 turns? Maybe you should stick with checkers , or Chutes and Ladders...Monopoly might also be out of your league....I seem to recall that Smearpants was going to hunt us down and destroy us....fat chance that will happen in mine and his lifetime....

I dont believe it - Its happened again - Im Out - My whole army wiped out due to someone invading from behind. This cant happen again - :ranting: I guess I will never get the chance to invade Germany.

And no dont ask who I was - Im not telling, its embarassing enough.

Fairwell - It seems V83 is a record - dead B4 T7 :cheers::ranting::D:ranting:

LMAO :P

But..... I live in a brick house :taz:

Idaho

:ranting:

Just like the 3 little Pigs - Is that You, Poland and the Baltics. However in my revisionist view that house will not save you and you will all be eaten by the Big Bad Wolf :taz:

Guest Spongebob

:ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::taz::taz::taz::taz::cheers:

Be no chicken, stand up and fight. :P

The Monk

Nope :cheers: I shall find Patricks rock and crawl under it. :D

:taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

Be no chicken, stand up and fight. :unsure:

The Monk

Nope :ranting: I shall find Patricks rock and crawl under it. :ranting:

SpongeBob you are an interesting fiction. An effective distraction. I wonder who really pulls your strings though.

Idaho

:taz:

I dont believe it - Its happened again - Im Out - My whole army wiped out due to someone invading from behind. This cant happen again - :ranting: I guess I will never get the chance to invade Germany.

And no dont ask who I was - Im not telling, its embarassing enough.

Fairwell - It seems V83 is a record - dead B4 T7 :D:taz::P:taz:

LMAO :ranting:

But..... I live in a brick house :unsure:

Idaho

:taz:

Just like the 3 little Pigs - Is that You, Poland and the Baltics. However in my revisionist view that house will not save you and you will all be eaten by the Big Bad Wolf :taz:

Yeah, the big bad wolf can just eat me. :cheers:

Idaho

:cheers:

Guest Spongebob

Ah who indeed pulls my strings. I will tell you this - IM NO MUPPET :angry2: Monk and his cronies are the Muppets.

Lets see, I have been accused of being so many over the years, I have been the Monk, St M, Kurassier, Spartacus, Rednas, Heavy B, HPW..... Maybe...... Just Maybe - I AM YOU!!!! - Ah the list goes on and on

If thats the case then I am talking to myself, I am that MAD you know and as such I would not put it past myself to actually talk to myself on the forum.

Hello :blink: Anyway I am Idaho and Idaho is Me - Dont you just love my Avatar :D

Ah who indeed pulls my strings. I will tell you this - IM NO MUPPET :angry2: Monk and his cronies are the Muppets.

Lets see, I have been accused of being so many over the years, I have been the Monk, St M, Kurassier, Spartacus, Rednas, Heavy B, HPW..... Maybe...... Just Maybe - I AM YOU!!!! - Ah the list goes on and on

If thats the case then I am talking to myself, I am that MAD you know and as such I would not put it past myself to actually talk to myself on the forum.

Hello :blink: Anyway I am Idaho and Idaho is Me - Dont you just love my Avatar :D

Dear Spongieweenie,

Well this is answering my question regarding what game you did sign up and loose it again (see forum VIC81).

Please don’t make this mistakes again: mentioning my name in a sentence that could indicating or assuming the fact that we are alike or you could possible resemble me…please you are embarrassing yourself…be honest…do you want to be like me…no…okay that is vice versa.

Spongieboobie…take a course at RTG, camp at Russ, ask him politely and I think he will agree as you are his precious treasure, signing up so often and be beaten the sh.. out of it every time. You are almost a professional loser.

Spongiebaby…you are a laugh….oops my face is falling of……

Greetings Rednas….nothing to do with this game…and happy for it.

Guest Spongebob

Yo REDFARSE

I will now speak in REDFARSE speak -

"Well this is answer my question regarding game what sign did us up and loose it again

Please don’t make abandon again this: we allies good agree you same sentence indicating or assuming the fact; we are alike or you possible could me resemble… please yourself embarrassing… be honest…do you want me to like …no…okay that is versa vice.

Redfracus …take a course at Russ, camp at RTG, ask him and I think he will politely agree as you are his treasure precious chest......

Ohhhh well you get the picture

Stop moaning, you sound like my wife :angry2:

Yo REDFARSE

"Well this is answer my question regarding game what sign did us up and loose it again

Please don’t make abandon again this: we allies good agree you same sentence indicating or assuming the fact; we are alike or you possible could me resemble… please yourself embarrassing… be honest…do you want me to like …no…okay that is versa vice.

Redfracus …take a course at Russ, camp at RTG, ask him and I think he will politely agree as you are his treasure precious chest......

What do expect? Rednas is French, in need of english lessons.

I don't speak French, what does Rednas mean?

Yo REDFARSE

Well Boobieboy you know what: I can play the game and you??? You quitter.

And please keep you wife out of this. I can remember a man and his wife are "talking" to each other: "If you would be my husband I would put poison in your coffee” the man answered “and if you would be my wife, I would drink it”. Strange that this is coming up to me…at this moment. Well there are certain in life almost nobody can explain. Like Victory to the Spongieboobie…a waste of effort. No Russ loves you, you record holder of the SET UPS.

Okay I will try to improve my writing…me as a frenchie…what a laugher. I just cannot write English as all you persons from the States…strange isn’t it.

Rednas

Yo REDFARSE

Stop moaning, you sound like my wife :D

What do expect? Rednas is French, in need of english lessons.

I don't speak French, what does Rednas mean?

I recommend: keep it that way. Let Spongieboobie explain it to you, he has time enough for this...he is momentarily not playing a game...status quo for him.

Greetings Rednas, and try to solve the riddle. It took others also a looooong time to figure it out. Au revoir, a bientot