Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

:pirate2::drunk::woohoo: Yo Monk, hows it feel to be on the receiving end of a good old fashioned SLAP :blink:

Oh how I would have loved to be part of that assault. Wont be long before Berlin gets the same treatment

:drunk: to the Victors :cheers:

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:pirate2::drunk::woohoo: Yo Monk, hows it feel to be on the receiving end of a good old fashioned SLAP :blink:

Oh how I would have loved to be part of that assault. Wont be long before Berlin gets the same treatment

:drunk: to the Victors :cheers:

I am sure you would not like to be part of their attack. :drunk::cheers::D

Guest Spongebob

And why would that be oh Great and Powerful Mink :pirate2: From your own post you have lost Lubben, your allies are far and wide and cannot assist you and your enemies are one step away from Berlin. Your busy carving up the innocents again; of Lowlands and well I am going to look forward to your cry that the odds were against you, that you were just unlucky :woohoo: that you should have turned left instead of right.

Tell you what Mink I will give you one more chance, I will ge your ally, I will help you win again, hows about it Minky, bury the hatchet, join me in a drink and lets let bygones be bygones :drunk:

Oh just one problem - Im already out so I cant save your sorry ass, may the dead corpses of your child soldiers leave a stench in your nose leading to the rotting of your brain.

:blink:

And why would that be oh Great and Powerful Mink :drunk: From your own post you have lost Lubben, your allies are far and wide and cannot assist you and your enemies are one step away from Berlin. Your busy carving up the innocents again; of Lowlands and well I am going to look forward to your cry that the odds were against you, that you were just unlucky :( that you should have turned left instead of right.

Tell you what Mink I will give you one more chance, I will ge your ally, I will help you win again, hows about it Minky, bury the hatchet, join me in a drink and lets let bygones be bygones :cheers:

Oh just one problem - Im already out so I cant save your sorry ass, may the dead corpses of your child soldiers leave a stench in your nose leading to the rotting of your brain.

:drunk:

:blink::pirate2::drunk: Wow Monk, Spongie truly hates you if he is offering to help you! :oops: Ok, scenario one, Bob is helping Mike, Joe, and Jack (no offense guys) invade Monk. Turn one ' Ha monkie boy, I squashed the ldbs you had sitting pathetically on the border, as if they could stand in the way of the great spongcide! My followers have taken provinces on either side of me and we will squish you' says bob. Monk is busy in the Lowlands, with Tulips and windmills . Turn 2, from one of bobert's allies, 'sponge! how could you possibly lose 18 divisions in one turn and cause me and our other ally to lose 30 divisions between us?!? You've ruined us!' Sponge 'Yea, well it is all Monk and Redass fault, I'm out and I'll slaughter everyone in the next game. Long live Denmark!'

:cheers::D:woohoo: I'll have to do scenario 2 later, I'm laughing too hard! :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

Ah Curryboy you have the tongue of the Sponge, you are nearly as entertaining as the Sponge but not yet.

Dont surrender monk it will deprive me of your death

Ah Curryboy you have the tongue of the Sponge, you are nearly as entertaining as the Sponge but not yet.

Dont surrender monk it will deprive me of your death

What? are you going to come back from the dead? Wait, I know, when (if) Monk drops, you can pick up his position and tell everybody you are the SpongeMonk!!! :cheers::P:D:P:P:D:P:drunk:

I can see it now, dark moldy used sponges walking around in old robes with holes smacking themselves on the head with boards and chanting, then diving off the diving board...... :drunk:

:blink:

You'll get even more entertainment votes then!!! :cheers:

:pirate2::drunk::woohoo: Wow Monk, Spongie truly hates you if he is offering to help you! :oops: Ok, scenario one, Bob is helping Mike, Joe, and Jack (no offense guys) invade Monk. Turn one ' Ha monkie boy, I squashed the ldbs you had sitting pathetically on the border, as if they could stand in the way of the great spongcide! My followers have taken provinces on either side of me and we will squish you' says bob. Monk is busy in the Lowlands, with Tulips and windmills . Turn 2, from one of bobert's allies, 'sponge! how could you possibly lose 18 divisions in one turn and cause me and our other ally to lose 30 divisions between us?!? You've ruined us!' Sponge 'Yea, well it is all Monk and Redass fault, I'm out and I'll slaughter everyone in the next game. Long live Denmark!'

:D:(:cheers: I'll have to do scenario 2 later, I'm laughing too hard! :cheers:

Further conversations, Mike says, 'Russ, I don't think that what happened is even possible under the rules?' Russ replys, 'Well, technically yes, but you see, there is this one loop hole in the programming, and darn if he didn't find it! Sorry, nothing I can do, maybe when we get Victory! 2 completed....'

Mike, '%$#@^%$^%$##@, can you put me in the next game with Joe and Jack, and put Sponge right in the middle?"

Russ, "Well, no need to use that kind of language with me, and no, I can't officially do that, but just send in your submissions, wink, wink'

:oops:

Have you been on the Fruit Juice again Curry? Your not making any sense :drunk::woohoo:

Ahhh young spongeling, I think everybody else here nows exactly what I'm talking about. :blink:

If anybody else doesn't know, just let me know and I'll explain in more detail. :pirate2:

Monk,

Take your time. You are obviously in no hurry so why should we be? :blink:

Great soccer game today, wasn't it? LOL

Idaho

GREAT game!! :pirate2:

The score surprised me, but not the out come. What are the odds of Spain making the Cup now that they won the curse? Did reece make the cup after winning Euro 2004?

Guest Spongebob

I dont believe it, that frenchie DW on me all because i was picking on his buddy - Yeah you guessed it - IM NOT DEAD - HA - Fooled you and your all going to pay the price - Did you really think i would make the same mistake again Monk :P on second thoughts dont answer that. :unsure: