Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkness over central Europe the hordes of the east are approaching our core land.

I am doomed.

But I will fight until the end. No mercy for the baltic......

The Monk

:woohoo: Beautifully played.

Oh, I decided to take your advice. I always heed the words of a master. :woohoo:

Idaho

:woohoo:

This was posed to Kurassir, not Algeria.

I've already declared my country

I am the ruler of xDamascus and xTelaviv. I do not know who is playing Turkey or who was playing Iraq. I have no idea if they plan to invade S. Russia, but I'll go with Algeria's assessment on that one and with his opinion on the map. As for Persia, well just read the world events. :drunk:

A happy DDay to all, and may those gallant men never be forgotten. :cheers:

Tim, you're having an identity crisis :thumbsup:

After next turn, I will be the ruler of xTelaviv and xDamascus :cheers:

Very arrogant of you to put your aic 1 in xDamascus. :thumbsup:

Where is the respect :woohoo: Have I earned any yet :woohoo:

How many Ju-88's will I deprive you of ? :woohoo:

This was posed to Kurassir, not Algeria.

I've already declared my country

I am the ruler of xDamascus and xTelaviv. I do not know who is playing Turkey or who was playing Iraq. I have no idea if they plan to invade S. Russia, but I'll go with Algeria's assessment on that one and with his opinion on the map. As for Persia, well just read the world events. :cheers:

A happy DDay to all, and may those gallant men never be forgotten. :cheers:

Tim, you're having an identity crisis :drunk:

After next turn, I will be the ruler of xTelaviv and xDamascus :thumbsup:

Very arrogant of you to put your aic 1 in xDamascus. :drunk:

Where is the respect :thumbsup: Have I earned any yet :woohoo:

How many Ju-88's will I deprive you of ? :woohoo:

I'm not sure what you mean by identity crisis?

As for the other, yes you will probably retake xTelaviv this turn, but you will not take xDamascus. And since I have no Ju-88's at xDamascus or xTelaviv, I would say zero.

As for the respect, I don't believe I ever said anything disrepectful to you, nor have I maligned you in any way. My prior statements about ruling xDamascus and xTelaviv were true at the time, and were still true as of my last turn.

I look forward to the next battle.

I have 1.4 to 1 odds at xDamascus and the edge in morale 23 to 20

In hasty defense your army will only take advantage of 50% of your fortification.

Damascus will be mine!!

You have no Ju-88's built this turn, but would have next turn with the stock pile of air points.

By putting the aic on the border you're saying "I know my opponent will never take a city from me."

Over confident!! But Persia will come rescue you.

:woohoo: Don't take it so seriously. Go sit on the porch and enjoy the thunderstorms and a cold brew :woohoo:

In hasty defense your army will only take advantage of 50% of your fortification.

Damascus will be mine!!

You have no Ju-88's built this turn, but would have next turn with the stock pile of air points.

By putting the aic on the border you're saying "I know my opponent will never take a city from me."

:woohoo: Don't take it so seriously. Go sit on the porch and enjoy the thunderstorms and a cold brew :woohoo:

:woohoo: 1. We shall see, or you will see when you get your results.

2. As far as the AIC and the air points, well, you obviously don't know as much as you think you do.

3. I have no need of rescuing at the moment, and I am the one who has been attacked by your friends (which I'm not complaining about, just pointing things out) and Persai has better things to do.

4. As far as taking it too seriously, rarely. I'd sit on the porch and drink a brew with you anytime, whether I win or lose. :thumbsup:

Damascus will be mine!!

:woohoo: Don't take it so seriously. Go sit on the porch and enjoy the thunderstorms and a cold brew :thumbsup:

:woohoo: 1. We shall see, or you will see when you get your results.

2. As far as the AIC and the air points, well, you obviously don't know as much as you think you do.

3. I have no need of rescuing at the moment, and I am the one who has been attacked by your friends (which I'm not complaining about, just pointing things out) and Persai has better things to do.

4. As far as taking it too seriously, rarely. I'd sit on the porch and drink a brew with you anytime, whether I win or lose. :drunk:

Attacked...attacked by my allies? Those were nothing. Did you even lose 1% from those? Much more reliable than 5 lines of intel.

I miss summer in Arkansas and the thunderstorms. A brew, good company and a thunderstorm sound like some good down time :woohoo:

Attacked...attacked by my allies? Those were nothing. Did you even lose 1% from those? Much more reliable than 5 lines of intel.

I miss summer in Arkansas and the thunderstorms. A brew, good company and a thunderstorm sound like some good down time :woohoo:

Didn't say they were much. Although since I was SI at xTelaviv in case you took it back, it was actually nice of your buddy Tunisia to blow up the ARM, SHIP and other factories as well as rhe rail. Hope it was worth the fuel and mun to help me out. :woohoo:

Now to more important things, we've had quite a few storms around here lately, been quite relaxing in the evenings!

Didn't say they were much. Although since I was SI at xTelaviv in case you took it back, it was actually nice of your buddy Tunisia to blow up the ARM, SHIP and other factories as well as rhe rail. Hope it was worth the fuel and mun to help me out. :woohoo:

Now to more important things, we've had quite a few storms around here lately, been quite relaxing in the evenings!

Since Syria was already at war with TransJordan and Egypt the government of Tunisia felt it unwise to leave a rail link to the front lines intact. Also, there was the matter of production from a captured 99 pop city to consider. As the Dey of Tunisia I formally apologize to TransJordan for the loss of industry and rail, since it now appears TransJordan could recapture their capitol.

Yes, we found it worthwhile. It was a funded effort, cost me nothing to do it. Someone else wanted you impacted Kurassier.

Race

Guest Spongebob

All these lovely wars in the Middle East are very entertaining but lets forget about them for the moment, lets concentrate on Central Europe.

Any word on the defeat of the Monk, my spies tell me Berlin is a prime target and ready to fall. Surely there must be other German provinces liberated from the Monks oppressive regime.

And another thing, Monks Muppets are a bit quiet these days, no word from Redisfunctional or HPDubiya. And what about the other two, so quiet that they have never logged on the forum.

Fear of the Sponge strikes again. :woohoo:

Yes, we found it worthwhile. It was a funded effort, cost me nothing to do it. Someone else wanted you impacted Kurassier.

Race

If it helps, it really had zero impact on me. I got the production for one turn, RogueLeader retook the province of Telaviv, then you bombarded. Since he had the province, I could not utilize the industry that turn anyway. Now, if I were able to retake the province, then it may have some affect. :thumbsup:

Now, where were we? ah yes, storms and brew! :woohoo:

All these lovely wars in the Middle East are very entertaining but lets forget about them for the moment, lets concentrate on Central Europe.

Any word on the defeat of the Monk, my spies tell me Berlin is a prime target and ready to fall. Surely there must be other German provinces liberated from the Monks oppressive regime.

And another thing, Monks Muppets are a bit quiet these days, no word from Redisfunctional or HPDubiya. And what about the other two, so quiet that they have never logged on the forum.

Go away spongie, we have some real fighting to do down here. :woohoo:

The offensive of Poland is a littlebit slow....... :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

Pray tell monk face, how slow? slow enough to allow you the evacuation of Berlin? slow enough for the the hare to win the race? slow enough for your brain to comprehend?

Slow is a relative term, I prefer to think of it as being slow enough to enjoy your pain :beer:

Pray tell monk face, how slow? slow enough to allow you the evacuation of Berlin? slow enough for the the hare to win the race? slow enough for your brain to comprehend?

Slow is a relative term, I prefer to think of it as being slow enough to enjoy your pain :angry2:

Pain? It is fun, I have a lot of training division for my Stukas.