Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Thanks Race!

Where is that sponge chicken..... :taz: Come out and die as you usually did. :blink:

The Monk

Well, I know he is not in TransJordan, because TJ knows what he is doing. :cheers:

I told you you wouldn't have xDamascus RogueLeader. :P:thumbsup:

Nice move at Busra. :cheers:

I went for the smart play. :P

I still think I could have taken xDamascus. :drunk:

I know I'm playing against one of the best, had to cover my bases with Busra. :cheers:

Do I have enough momentum to win the war? :unsure:

Time will tell :blink:

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
What is a cross between a Sponge and a Chicken anyway???????????? :blink:

Sponken?

Chiconge?

I take it he is telling porkpies again. Come on Sponge reveal yourself. You can't hide forever. Just come out of hiding and die then we can all get on with the game at hand.

From what my diplomats tell me Yugoslavia has done a good job at signing agreements with many nations. I would offer the supposition that Yugoslavia would not have signed anything with the sponge. I would suggest we look to the nations Yugoslavia does not have an agreement with.

Why dont you grow a pair and start thinking for yourself.

As for you Monk, I will get there before turn 10 so I can announce my arrival in the world with a large fat boot up your jacksie

I must now go an meditate for the impending invasion of Germany. You will not hear from me until Turn 10, you have a month to prepare your people for assimilation.

Resistance is Futile

We are the Sponge!!!

Well, I know he is not in TransJordan, because TJ knows what he is doing. :taz:

I told you you wouldn't have xDamascus RogueLeader. :blink::P

Nice move at Busra. :cheers:

I went for the smart play. :blink:

I still think I could have taken xDamascus. :thumbsup:

I know I'm playing against one of the best, had to cover my bases with Busra. :cheers:

Do I have enough momentum to win the war? :unsure:

Time will tell :P

Don't know that I deserve the accolade but thanks. momentum has shifted, but a funny thing about momentum......

As for winning the war, well, you know I have to say no! :drunk::cheers:

What is a cross between a Sponge and a Chicken anyway???????????? :P

Sponken?

Chiconge?

I take it he is telling porkpies again. Come on Sponge reveal yourself. You can't hide forever. Just come out of hiding and die then we can all get on with the game at hand.

From what my diplomats tell me Yugoslavia has done a good job at signing agreements with many nations. I would offer the supposition that Yugoslavia would not have signed anything with the sponge. I would suggest we look to the nations Yugoslavia does not have an agreement with.

I bet Sponge is Austria. Austria was already getting the snot kicked out of him by turn 4 :blink:

Race

Guest Spongebob

What is a cross between a Sponge and a Chicken anyway???????????? :blink:

Sponken?

Chiconge?

I bet Sponge is Austria. Austria was already getting the snot kicked out of him by turn 4 :P

Race

No Comment :blink:

What is a cross between a Sponge and a Chicken anyway???????????? :P

Sponken?

Chiconge?

I bet Sponge is Austria. Austria was already getting the snot kicked out of him by turn 4 :blink:

Race

Heh heh, I was right wasn't I? :P

Race

Guest Spongebob

What is a cross between a Sponge and a Chicken anyway???????????? :taz:

Sponken?

Chiconge?

I bet Sponge is Austria. Austria was already getting the snot kicked out of him by turn 4 :drunk:

Race

Heh heh, I was right wasn't I? :thumbsup:

Race

NO COMMENT :P:blink::P

Iceland :blink: My open negotiations with you have gone unanswered, your declaration of war is unprovoked and unwaranted. It is obvious to me your actions along with Irelands are a prelude to invasion. I have allowed Ireland free reign in Northern Ireland in the hope it would avoid all out war but now it is time to show you both that Great Britain is Great for a reason. An old friend of mine commented recently that these shores have not had a successful invasion upon them since 1066 and its not going to happen again.

Iceland :P My open negotiations with you have gone unanswered, your declaration of war is unprovoked and unwaranted. It is obvious to me your actions along with Irelands are a prelude to invasion. I have allowed Ireland free reign in Northern Ireland in the hope it would avoid all out war but now it is time to show you both that Great Britain is Great for a reason. An old friend of mine commented recently that these shores have not had a successful invasion upon them since 1066 and its not going to happen again.

I played Iceland once. Portable energy is that nations shortcoming and your northern oils fields and your coal probably look very appealing to him. Did he DW without attacking you? That would be kind of odd.

Race

dey of Tunisia

Yes he sure did and I can't make head nor tail of it, he is ignoring my PMs also - go figure :laugh:

Portugal is in trouble

I have been out manoeuvred by the Spanish emperor.

I may as well end it all now he's too good for me.

Portugal Paul

Yes he sure did and I can't make head nor tail of it, he is ignoring my PMs also - go figure :laugh:

Portugal is in trouble

Portugal Paul

Paul,

Dr. Strangemind, the leader of Spain, is a pretty sharp player. He is also a great guy and a good ally. He doesn't read this forum though. I will pass on your words to him. It would be awesome if the doctor would make a reappearance on the Victory Forum, he used to post on the Victory BBS.

Either way, I wish you well. If you do indeed opt out of game 83 I hope to see you in another game. You seem a good guy also and it’s always smart to maintain contact with people who are sincere.

Best regards,

Race Pilsner

Yes he sure did and I can't make head nor tail of it, he is ignoring my PMs also - go figure ;)

Portugal is in trouble

Portugal Paul

Paul,

Dr. Strangemind, the leader of Spain, is a pretty sharp player. He is also a great guy and a good ally. He doesn't read this forum though. I will pass on your words to him. It would be awesome if the doctor would make a reappearance on the Victory Forum, he used to post on the Victory BBS.

Either way, I wish you well. If you do indeed opt out of game 83 I hope to see you in another game. You seem a good guy also and it’s always smart to maintain contact with people who are sincere.

Best regards,

Race Pilsner

Good on ya Race

I'll hang in there until I loose castelo provence.

After that I'm outa there.

Portugals Popular President Paul