Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

We have lot of fun. We play ship sinking in the MED the one who sink the most ships of Greece wins. I think Greece is the first candidate for a FP order if he likes to replace all these ships. :woohoo::(:unsure:

Even Tunisia a cooperative and send some objects for combat exercises :D .

I like this game....... :cheers:

The Monk

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have lot of fun. We play ship sinking in the MED the one who sink the most ships of Greece wins. I think Greece is the first candidate for a FP order if he likes to replace all these ships. :woohoo::(:unsure:

Even Tunisia a cooperative and send some objects for combat exercises :D .

I like this game....... :cheers:

The Monk

Heh heh.

The dey of Tunisia is issuing a naval hazard alert:

France's navy is now on the bottom of ION1 (they aren't subs) and may be a hazard to passing ships! Avoid ION1 for your own safety!

I wouldn't worry about Italy so much yet, Monk. He is a skillful player that wouldn't need to do something like control five other nations to succeed in a game. None of us will make the mistake of underestimating him.

Ironically, the plan to invade Italy predated my knowledge of who was playing the country. Had I known before I began communicating with Greece I would probably not have attacked him. My word however is my bond. I don't lie, and I don't break my word, and so I am committed. For that Becken, I have regrets.

Race Pilsner

dey of Tunisia

France's navy is now on the bottom of ION1 (they aren't subs) and may be a hazard to passing ships! Avoid ION1 for your own safety!

I wouldn't worry about Italy so much yet, Monk. He is a skillful player that wouldn't need to do something like control five other nations to succeed in a game. None of us will make the mistake of underestimating him.

Ironically, the plan to invade Italy predated my knowledge of who was playing the country. Had I known before I began communicating with Greece I would probably not have attacked him. My word however is my bond. I don't lie, and I don't break my word, and so I am committed. For that Becken, I have regrets.

Race Pilsner

dey of Tunisia

Yes I'm sure Italy is about done, it is hard to compete 4 on 1 but who knows maybe the gods will give me a turn or two more to survive. Also Ironically my Privacy option was never on so it was not hard to figure out who I was and since we were writing by turn two it is even harder to believe. LOL but so be it I will continue to crumble from the massive advances of my four attackers.

Guest Spongebob

So sweeper is Italy and in league with Monk and his cronies - WHAT - how can this be, how can an honourable chap be associated with a bunch of sociopaths and sycophants - errrm big words i know, but they sound good, i only wish i knew what they mean

Race Pilsner

dey of Tunisia

Yes I'm sure Italy is about done, it is hard to compete 4 on 1 but who knows maybe the gods will give me a turn or two more to survive. Also Ironically my Privacy option was never on so it was not hard to figure out who I was and since we were writing by turn two it is even harder to believe. LOL but so be it I will continue to crumble from the massive advances of my four attackers.

One thing I was surprised to discover about Victory now is that people contact you before turn one.

By the time you wrote me I was already committed. When I ran the RNA's after turn one I uttered some colorful metaphors. When you wrote me I carefully made no promises or even misleading statements that I am aware of, and I ignored your ALL offer for several turns. To be honest, it must have been like putting up a sign to a vet player. Nothing about it was personal, it was just business.

As to the odds however, looks more like four against four or worse to me. Although outnumbered, we will try to give you a run for your money.

Race

Guest Spongebob

OMG Race sounds like.... ME!!!! :( Nice place Tunisa, just a short walk to France as well. :woohoo:

Yes, Tunisia is a nice place. Especially if you like Couscous. Mmmm Couscous.

Race

Does that go with Chips! :unsure:

German :beer::cheers:

Hey, now. If you are try to use the appellation "German" as a derogatory comment, then you are misusing the term. Himmler's New Collegiate Dictionary defines German in a MUCH more complimentary fashion...of course, I was unable to find a copy on-line. You may have to go to an ODESSA website...

Yes he sure did and I can't make head nor tail of it, he is ignoring my PMs also - go figure :wub:

Portugal is in trouble

I have been out manoeuvred by the Spanish emperor.

I may as well end it all now he's too good for me.

Portugal Paul

Paul,

Dr. Strangemind, the leader of Spain, is a pretty sharp player. He is also a great guy and a good ally. He doesn't read this forum though. I will pass on your words to him. It would be awesome if the doctor would make a reappearance on the Victory Forum, he used to post on the Victory BBS.

Either way, I wish you well. If you do indeed opt out of game 83 I hope to see you in another game. You seem a good guy also and it’s always smart to maintain contact with people who are sincere.

Best regards,

Race Pilsner

G'Day Race

Well what happened????

Dr. Strangelove er mind is not so sharp after all!

Portugal was always my baby.

No-one will ever take it from me!

You should have known that.

Why didn't you tell your mate?

He's out of it now.

I give him 2 turns and then he's gone.

hehehehehe

Portugal Paul