Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
Nice try Poland, you will never get this chance again. :P:P

The Monk

Go on Monk, let me know what Poland has done to you. I want all the details, I want to know where you are being punished, where you are suffering, how much land you have lost to the invading Poles.

Make me a happy sponge and put a smile on ma face :o

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try Poland, you will never get this chance again. :P:P

The Monk

Go on Monk, let me know what Poland has done to you. I want all the details, I want to know where you are being punished, where you are suffering, how much land you have lost to the invading Poles.

Make me a happy sponge and put a smile on ma face :o

Why should I make you happy ask him if you like to get some informations.....

Guest Spongebob

Ok I will

Hey Idaho - How does the war go, tell me something to warm my cockles, is the monk getting his kahunnas kicked? is he begging for mercy? is he DEAD yet. Go on tell the world how the mighty monk has fallen from grace.

German :P:o

Dear Sponge,

Is it becauze of me you use zhe word 'german' as an abuse? Tssssss you should know better. Now I vill only hunt you with much more determination.

Hope to see you soon on zhe battlefield!

Your eternal enemy,

Erich Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

German :P:o

Dear Sponge,

Is it becauze of me you use zhe word 'german' as an abuse? Tssssss you should know better. Now I vill only hunt you with much more determination.

Hope to see you soon on zhe battlefield!

Your eternal enemy,

Erich Von Manstein

As far as I am aware your not even in this game so you will have to wait until V85 to have a pop at me - German :P

As far as I am aware your not even in this game so you will have to wait until V85 to have a pop at me - German :P

Dear Sponge,

Unfortunately you are right. I missed the opportunity to hunt you this time. I am looking forward to zhe next game and the opportunity to destroy you.

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Dear Sponge,

Unfortunately you are right. I missed the opportunity to hunt you this time. I am looking forward to zhe next game and the opportunity to destroy you.

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Why would you actually hunt spongebob? :python: He is fully capable of eliminating himself before you ever find him. :P:o:beer:

Perhaps we should start calling him SpongeLemming? :woohoo::thumbsup:B):cheers::beer::P

Guest Spongebob
News for the Sponge: I heard Major General Czinege has some serious problems and will enjoy his retirement soon.

The Monk

And who would that be my dear friend :P

Nice try Kurassier :cheers:

You learned to cover your butt well :)

So we stand toe to toe and slug it out :rolleyes:

Until Persia comes to your rescue :ranting:

Persia is rapidly assimilating Turkey but don't make the mistake of thinking he is using all or most of his forces to do it. In actuality he is using a small amount of Army to capture Turkey while Turkey devotes his army to fighting with Southern Russia over two worthless provinces in the north. Interesting isn't it? Why would Turkey act in such a way? Inquiring minds want to know.

Race Pilsner

Inquiring mind of Tunisia

I would just like to point out that Iceland cannot be trusted, all his words are just that, Words. He has not offered peace or got in contact or done anything to persuade me that he is anything other than my enemy. I guess I will have to invade Iceland and remove this abomination.

Why would you actually hunt spongebob? :cheers: He is fully capable of eliminating himself before you ever find him. :):rolleyes::robot:

Perhaps we should start calling him SpongeLemming? :blink::cheers::blink::blink::drunk::ranting:

:blink:

Vell you are right. But there's also the challenge of fighting Sponge BEFORE he manages to kill himself. Sure you need a small force. One Air regiment vould do. But speed is very important. Since Sponge usually quits in turn 4.

A vell at least he makes me laugh. :cheers:

Ciao

Von Manstein