Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Maybe its a case of Italy is so far gone that not even its Allies can help save it. Maybe the leader of Italy is now in exile on some distant shore with no longer any involvment in the running of the country. (ie dropped)

So what does the monk do like a loyal friend he is, is it that he leaves him to be slaughtered instead of helping and once the leader is gone he DW on him and tries to take some of the spoils for himself. A typical Monk tactic.

How low can you go monk, how many more have you decieved, how many more have fallen for your lies.

Maybe its a case of Italy is so far gone that not even its Allies can help save it. Maybe the leader of Italy is now in exile on some distant shore with no longer any involvment in the running of the country. (ie dropped)

So what does the monk do like a loyal friend he is, is it that he leaves him to be slaughtered instead of helping and once the leader is gone he DW on him and tries to take some of the spoils for himself. A typical Monk tactic.

How low can you go monk, how many more have you decieved, how many more have fallen for your lies.

Once Sponge if you will be a grown up, then I will explain to you why I made this maneuver. So long you may ask Yugoslavia if Italy is dead...... :P

The Monk

Dear Race,

I have been trying to understand the inuendo of the comments you and others have made. Not being part of the wider aspects of the comments I was wondering if you could explain in laymans terms what is going on. I am sure there is a story here, I just dont understand the plot

Monty

Guest Spongebob

Once Sponge if you will be a grown up, then I will explain to you why I made this maneuver. So long you may ask Yugoslavia if Italy is dead...... :woohoo:

The Monk

Come on Monkey Features, explain it to me like I'm a sea creature :laugh: ok I am a sea creature, a good looking one none the less. <_<

I am being very very grown up now - explain to me why you would DW on your friend and ally in Italy and what has this got to do with my friend in Yugoslavia.

Once Sponge if you will be a grown up, then I will explain to you why I made this maneuver. So long you may ask Yugoslavia if Italy is dead...... :woohoo:

The Monk

Come on Monkey Features, explain it to me like I'm a sea creature :laugh: ok I am a sea creature, a good looking one none the less. <_<

I am being very very grown up now - explain to me why you would DW on your friend and ally in Italy and what has this got to do with my friend in Yugoslavia.

Read the rule book and the forum and then maybe one day you will understand it.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Once Sponge if you will be a grown up, then I will explain to you why I made this maneuver. So long you may ask Yugoslavia if Italy is dead...... <_<

The Monk

Come on Monkey Features, explain it to me like I'm a sea creature :woohoo: ok I am a sea creature, a good looking one none the less. <_<

The Monk

<_< I AM THE FORUM <_< Oh your going to get yours Monk, just you wait, you and all your muppets are going to get whats coming to you, this game is my redemption, my salvation, my revenge for all you have cast upon the world. All your tricks and lies and devious plots will reign upon you like the plagues of the gods. Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!

So fancy a cup of tea, I will give Auntie a bell! :laugh:

Once Sponge if you will be a grown up, then I will explain to you why I made this maneuver. So long you may ask Yugoslavia if Italy is dead...... <_<

The Monk

Come on Monkey Features, explain it to me like I'm a sea creature :woohoo: ok I am a sea creature, a good looking one none the less. <_<

The Monk

B) I AM THE FORUM :D Oh your going to get yours Monk, just you wait, you and all your muppets are going to get whats coming to you, this game is my redemption, my salvation, my revenge for all you have cast upon the world. All your tricks and lies and devious plots will reign upon you like the plagues of the gods. Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!

So fancy a cup of tea, I will give Auntie a bell! :laugh:

revenge ? :D

<_<<_<:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

:laugh: Ok im now confused. I may as well come clean - I am playing Czechoslovakia, or is it Austria, anyway I am one with the Monk

Long live the monk

Look lets face it hes being nice to me so the least I can do is be nice to him.... have you seen his signature.

Please world believe me when I say I am totally behind the monk, hes my ally, my friend and anyone who picks on him is now going to have to face the sponge on the battlefield.

The best thing I can do for the Monk and all his TAs is to be there friend. Listen guys - Im going to help you who would not want the sponge on there side :woohoo:

:laugh: Ok im now confused. I may as well come clean - I am playing Czechoslovakia, or is it Austria, anyway I am one with the Monk

Long live the monk

Look lets face it hes being nice to me so the least I can do is be nice to him.... have you seen his signature.

Please world believe me when I say I am totally behind the monk, hes my ally, my friend and anyone who picks on him is now going to have to face the sponge on the battlefield.

The best thing I can do for the Monk and all his TAs is to be there friend. Listen guys - Im going to help you who would not want the sponge on there side :woohoo:

<_<<_<

I support sponges every day.....I use them in the kitchen all the time , and the sponge industry does a wonderful job harvesting sponges for domestic uses , and I am sure none go to waste.....and they come in such delightful colors , so that they really add a colorful splash to the kitchen .