Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
I do believe the Dark Monk has won a game or two more than you , Smearpants...so calling him a loser from you who have never won a game is rather paradoxical....

I was referrencing YOU :nuke: Dummy :P:nuke::nuke:

Ahh....sometimes it is impossible to imagine that English is your native language since your syntax and spelling leaves alot to be desired . I can only imagine you with a unibrow when I see your atrocious postings . When you refer to me as a loser , than I believe it would be prudent to look at your own record . On your own signature you proudly proclaim that your record is not as bad as it looks , yet I don't see a single game where you are a survivor . You have been thrown out of most of the games within 10 turns . At least I don't have that sad record .

Guest Spongebob

Who said English was my native tongue :P It is true I have never survived a game let alone won one but someone once said winning is not everything, its the taking part that counts. I have however lasted much longer than 10 turns in most games. I feel in my spineless body that Game 83 will be the turning point, the time when Sponge finally meets Monk on the battlefield and we shall see who is the victor.

Guest Spongebob
I heard a poor, lonesome, big army has problems to left its hiding place....... it seems somebody parked his tanks in front of the exit :P:nuke: .

It was a pleasure to recycle the remaining, lonely, little armies. :nuke:

Nice try......

The Monk

Its not over till the fat sponge sings

I heard a poor, lonesome, big army has problems to left its hiding place....... it seems somebody parked his tanks in front of the exit :P:nuke: .

It was a pleasure to recycle the remaining, lonely, little armies. :nuke:

Nice try......

The Monk

Its not over till the fat sponge sings

So you promise, you will sing :nuke: if everything is over Spongy?