Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Sponge juice......fresh sponge juice.

Awwww come on Monk, Im offering you an easy bet here Monk, Look tell me your favorite drink and If you win me in this game I will send you a bottle. Easy win see, if I am as incompetent as you think :D

If I win you send me a bottle, mine BTW is any single malt scotch whisky.

Defination of a win - has to last until the end of the game and has more victory points than the other.

So come on Monk, state your poison :D

Sponge juice......fresh sponge juice.

Awwww come on Monk, Im offering you an easy bet here Monk, Look tell me your favorite drink and If you win me in this game I will send you a bottle. Easy win see, if I am as incompetent as you think :beer:

If I win you send me a bottle, mine BTW is any single malt scotch whisky.

Defination of a win - has to last until the end of the game and has more victory points than the other.

So come on Monk, state your poison :blink:

Dear Spongy!

I would really like to place a bet but after reviewing some intelligence files I have to refuse. Tunisia is controlling too many nations and I have the feeling he has only one final aim. Therefore I have no time to consume your victory points. I am sorry my dear. Maybe the next time we meet.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Eh???? :beer: You must be Chicken McFly - Little ol Tunisa giving you too much grief? I must contact the Tunisian embassy and speak with there diplomats. I must know what it is that makes the Monk quake in his boots.

Hail Tunisa - Contact the Sponge let me know how I can assist in the Monks death.

Eh???? :beer: You must be Chicken McFly - Little ol Tunisa giving you too much grief? I must contact the Tunisian embassy and speak with there diplomats. I must know what it is that makes the Monk quake in his boots.

Hail Tunisa - Contact the Sponge let me know how I can assist in the Monks death.

:blink: Yes, please contact the Sponge.......

Guest Spongebob

From your confusion you appear to still think I am Tunisia - Ok I am, I will speak with myself and invade Europe, but this is contradicary to the Sponges usual play, by now I should be dead, I cannot be Tunisa

From your confusion you appear to still think I am Tunisia - Ok I am, I will speak with myself and invade Europe, but this is contradicary to the Sponges usual play, by now I should be dead, I cannot be Tunisa

I know you are not Tunisia. But I really think it is a good idea for Tunisia to contact you and to become your ally, better your TA.

The Monk

Happy Birthday Limburgia!

Southern Russia didn't know what to get you.

I hope you liked your surprise. :beer:

Any message you'd like me to pass him when I see at work?

We, not me so much, will see what else we can do.

We are a tenacious team! :laugh:

Never say die!! :beer:

• 3 weeks later...