Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
There are rumours about some death bodies at the beaches of France...... I think no one survived. :(

The Monk

Those bodies would not be yours would they Monkface - Anyway care to save me some hassal in multiple TC orders, tell me how far your empire extends? I need to know where to attack you, to see if you are close.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are rumours about some death bodies at the beaches of France...... I think no one survived. :wub:

The Monk

Those bodies would not be yours would they Monkface - Anyway care to save me some hassal in multiple TC orders, tell me how far your empire extends? I need to know where to attack you, to see if you are close.

Have a look to the world news and you will know, Spongy baby.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Yes Monk and we have been at war for a while and this time I have full control of my money, navy, airforce and army, all built up for war against the monk :taz:

Yes Monk and we have been at war for a while and this time I have full control of my money, navy, airforce and army, all built up for war against the monk :taz:

I am impressed, but you know you have not full control of the Monk. My personal feeling is you have no control..... :unsure:

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

I am impressed, but you know you have not full control of the Monk. My personal feeling is you have no control..... :unsure:

The Monk

You are right monk, I have no control, never have, chaos follows in my wake. Watch for me on the horizon

Guest Spongebob
It will be such fun to hear of the slaughter of the Iceland forces at the hand of the Luftwaffe......

Oh I wondered how long it would be before you showed up. Well come on tell me now which pathetic little nation are you in control of? I hopen its France, your going to be an easy target, Monk is a tougher nut to crack but all will fall under the JACK BOOT of the Sponge.

It will be such fun to hear of the slaughter of the Iceland forces at the hand of the Luftwaffe......

Oh I wondered how long it would be before you showed up. Well come on tell me now which pathetic little nation are you in control of? I hopen its France, your going to be an easy target, Monk is a tougher nut to crack but all will fall under the JACK BOOT of the Sponge.

I am not a nut to crack and France is not played by rfouasnon. :taz:

Guest Spongebob
Iceland the Sponge?

My, oh my. Chaos incarnate near my Swedish shores!

Or is this yet another spongy trick?

Fear not Galvorn (I know fearing the sponge is a common reaction to my presence) I have not desire for Swedish meat balls. If you know of my hatred of the Monk and all things Dark and attached to the Monk you will realise that I only have knives for Germany, France, Italy, Denmark (even though that nation capitulated to Germany) and any other nations attached to Monk :thumbsup: Your not his TA are you? Ally? ^_^ His Enemy? :wub::beer:

Hi Spongy!

Please explain us why your LSMs are guarded by AOs? To be sure that your soldiers will die in oil? Or do you think you will find oil in north western France?

The monk

I can field that one. He's going to spill oil all over your coastline, blame it on you and try to get the world community to condemn you for not being ecologically sound. :cheers:

Hi Spongy!

Please explain us why your LSMs are guarded by AOs? To be sure that your soldiers will die in oil? Or do you think you will find oil in north western France?

The monk

I can field that one. He's going to spill oil all over your coastline, blame it on you and try to get the world community to condemn you for not being ecologically sound. :cheers:

This is not fair. :cheers: