Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Oh its all happening now :cheers: Now you know who I am your all out of the woodwork for a spot of sponge bashing. Well keep it up. In this game I will let the death toll do the talking. How is that Danish coast Monk, You know where I will be heading next.

I WANT MY HOMELAND BACK :cheers:

Oh its all happening now :ranting: Now you know who I am your all out of the woodwork for a spot of sponge bashing. Well keep it up. In this game I will let the death toll do the talking. How is that Danish coast Monk, You know where I will be heading next.

You will never get it :cheers:

Smearpants is imbibing in hallucinogenic drugs again , that is why he thinks he has a real chance of getting Denmark under his control.....poor boy , only in his dreams can something like that have substance! Hmmm , yes , your death toll will do the talking , you did get that part right....

Guest Spongebob
Oh its all happening now :ranting: Now you know who I am your all out of the woodwork for a spot of sponge bashing. Well keep it up. In this game I will let the death toll do the talking. How is that Danish coast Monk, You know where I will be heading next.

Oh Yes I Will :ranting:

I WANT MY HOMELAND BACK :ranting:

Oh Yes I Will :cheers:

Come and die :cheers:

Guest Spongebob
Oh its all happening now :cheers: Now you know who I am your all out of the woodwork for a spot of sponge bashing. Well keep it up. In this game I will let the death toll do the talking. How is that Danish coast Monk, You know where I will be heading next.

I WANT MY HOMELAND BACK :ranting:

You will never get it :ranting:

Oh Yes I Will :blink:

Come and die :cheers:

You can count on me being there, the die part will all be yours :cheers:

Get the ceremonial over with !....I want to see Ju-87's thick as flies over him , followed by wave after wave of aggressive Ju-88's......get Smearpants down to 5 or 6 percent , and then roll over him with whatever is in the area . Agony and despair is to be his lot . Sink the ships that brought him there , and waste anybody foolish enough to ally with him . Doom and destruction to Iceland!

Blobby , you still don't seem to get it...I am not playing in any Victory! game . I simply wish you ill .

Guest Spongebob

I saw those bombers and I felt the pain, oh my oh my oh my. You speak as if I have not suffered before but all the suffering will be worth it when the Beloved Denmark is mine once more. As for you Disfunctional I am sorry your not playing any victory game. It is clear to me you fear the sponge.

I am surprised that you have not sent more destruction my way since I exposed myself to you :woohoo: But I guess you have most your forces on a different frontier and need time to re-deploy.

Take note rest of the world, all Monk forces will be directed at me, you can take on his gains and destroy him.

I have however been informed of increase French forces comeing to defend the coast. It will not stop me or my allies, we will continue to bomb the french back to the stone age while the invasion force heads for Denmark.

DENMARK WILL BE MINE.... OH YES IT WILL BE MINE..... Murrraaaaghhhhhh!!!! Murrraaaaghhhhhh!!!! Murrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!

Hehe , I think it is you who fear me....aren't you the one who dropped Supernova ? I'm still in Supernova just waiting for you with eager anticipation :woohoo: Heck , back then I even started up a new position so I would be assured that I would be in your area....

Idiot , then quit your yapping that I should be afraid of you . Victory! is not the game for me , I am in no ways afraid of your incompetent self . I don't play Victory! , and even when my friend The Dark Monk tried to convince me to play the game , I played 5-6 successful turns for an otherwise dropped position , and then dropped . I don't play Victory! , but believe me , I delight in your silly misfortunes .