Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Yeah , Michael , I just don't have the humor you have to put up with somebody like him.........that explains my excessive glee at every misfortune that happens to him . At least when Peter Sellers was a bumbling idiot , he was funny . Smearpants is just stupid and annoying.....

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Idiot , then quit your yapping that I should be afraid of you . Victory! is not the game for me , I am in no ways afraid of your incompetent self . I don't play Victory! , and even when my friend The Dark Monk tried to convince me to play the game , I played 5-6 successful turns for an otherwise dropped position , and then dropped . I don't play Victory! , but believe me , I delight in your silly misfortunes .

Well I did'nt know you did'nt play - Oooooooooo :cheers: This is the first I have heard of it, I assumed your guilt by association with the Monk.

So go play with your supernovas :thumbsup:<_<

Yeah , Michael , I just don't have the humor you have to put up with somebody like him.........that explains my excessive glee at every misfortune that happens to him . At least when Peter Sellers was a bumbling idiot , he was funny . Smearpants is just stupid and annoying.....

Thanks.... :thumbsup: Thats the nicest thing you have ever said to me, it brought a tear to my eye :thumbsup:

Well I did'nt know you did'nt play - Oooooooooo :thumbsup: This is the first I have heard of it, I assumed your guilt by association with the Monk.

So go play with your supernovas :thumbsup:<_<

Richard, are you sure you are not interested to play Victory again. I promise you I let you kill the Sponge, one Sponge only for you. :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

Supernova I could have maybe one day in say 3 years have finally have met rfouasnon. In Victory he could have met me very soon but has chosen not to face me. I understand his fear.

Anyway I will give him and anyone else a final and possibly best chance to take a pop at the Sponge, for V87 I have requested.... GERMANY, with all those nations around Germany its the Goose that layed the Golden Egg.

If I get it, who will TA with the Sponge, who will declare war, who will stand by and pick the bones of the Dead.

I can understand Smearpant's panic stricken fear of me in Supernova , but that is where I play , not in Victory! You are the one who dropped a position where we both had positions , not the other way around . I have no fear of someone as incompetent as you , only disdain. Stay in Victory! , and get yourself a new position every other month or so , but I am not going to play that game ...5 positions in different areas of Supernova is enough for me now , and these are all good positions...ask the Dark Monk , I am sure he will be delighted to confirm this . Ooh , Dark Monk and I go back a long ways..we played Supernova together in the early 1990's , and then Space Pioneer . Dark Monk is the best ally you can have....as long as you are relatively realistic and normal , traits which Smearpants totally lacks .

Guest Spongebob
Immobile and slightly submerged? :cannon: Think of the savings in oil.....

You and Monk will not distract me from the invasion of France, it is only a matter of time before I land with my main force of marines. The only way of stopping me is to find those marines and sink them.

However they are hidden in plain view, ok with a slight tint of Yellow, but you will never find them until it is too late.

Guest Spongebob
Isn't it hard to land marines when the transports no longer function?

Just waiting to bomb those defences into the stoneage and they we land and the real war begins. A few landing craft here, a few transports there, Lost? they are no consequence to the grand invasion of France.

Then its a quick sweep into Germany, my beloved Denmark and south to Italy. Then when thats all done were off to see the Baltics. Finally game ends and Sponge is declared the winner, with all TA slots filled and everyone shouting - "All Hail Spongebob the Great"

Wha... what... was that.... "Ah a wonderful dream" - Not to make it happen :(

Isn't it hard to land marines when the transports no longer function?

Just waiting to bomb those defences into the stoneage and they we land and the real war begins. A few landing craft here, a few transports there, Lost? they are no consequence to the grand invasion of France.

Then its a quick sweep into Germany, my beloved Denmark and south to Italy. Then when thats all done were off to see the Baltics. Finally game ends and Sponge is declared the winner, with all TA slots filled and everyone shouting - "All Hail Spongebob the Great"

Wha... what... was that.... "Ah a wonderful dream" - Not to make it happen :(

Never give up Sponge, fight on! It seems you will be the first player who invents a submarine Queen Mary class. :cheers:

The Monk